Will camera's be allowed? / Camera advice [ Merged ]

Re: will cameras be allowed ?

I NEED a good camera that can zoom good, and I will buy one. I'm sitting a little far from MJ, I want to see his face very close one time, camera zoom works.

Edit: Are there allowed to bring binoculars? small ones? big ones? Please answer.

i'll be taking my sis digtial cam and my mobile, just in case my battery rund out.

Edit: Are there allowed to bring binoculars? small ones? big ones? Please answer.

I was planning on bringing some as well, I hope they'll be allowed...

Even that is prohibited from entering the camera I take to ensure my. It is absurd not to take pictures or shoot for our remembrance. And we can not prohibit the introduction of cameras that today the majority of phones have camera and film. But I think it will be forbidden the use of professional equipment.​

i read sumwhere that cams are allowed n the o2

I hope cameras are allowed, even though I will need a scope on my camera from where I am sitting.lol

If I get to go my mum has a goodish camera on her phone I'll just ask her to take a few with that. But tbh I will be watching him with my own eyes - I'm sure I'll be able to remember the concert in great detail without pictures... but a few would be cool!!

i'm gonna need some binoculars! :L i hope we can take pictures... i want one original picture of Michael! even if he looks tiny... :)

Can I just say that its not upto the O2 whether the cameras are allowed its upto the promoter of the events, however in the past AEG have allowed people taking cameras within the arena and taking pictures, So I hope they will for This Is It.

Can I just say that its not upto the O2 whether the cameras are allowed its upto the promoter of the events, however in the past AEG have allowed people taking cameras within the arena and taking pictures, So I hope they will for This Is It.

OK i didn't know that. Let's hope AEG are kind and let us fans take pics then!! :angel:

What's a good camera for use at a concert? What sort of specs should I be looking at?

I have a panasonic Lumix and the zoom and auto focus are second to none for a camera at a reasonable price, Here are some links where you can see for yourself the specification:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...S3-8-1-Megapixel-Digital-Camera/Product.html#

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=439071&category_oid=

It's just a case of knowing the price your willing to pay and abit of research...
But I recommend this the battery life is super. I mean I left the battery in the camera after a night out and came to use a week later and it still had loads of battery life left...
And I can't believe its come down in price since I brought the main reason being they have brought a newer version out which costs around £100 more

I guess that's (the?) one nice thing for those of us who didn't get tickets for the first few shows: we'll already know what cameras are allowed before we go ;) It would be great if I could get my Flip Mino in, or at least our little Kodak.

I have a panasonic Lumix and the zoom and auto focus are second to none for a camera at a reasonable price, Here are some links where you can see for yourself the specification:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...S3-8-1-Megapixel-Digital-Camera/Product.html#

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=439071&category_oid=

It's just a case of knowing the price your willing to pay and abit of research...
But I recommend this the battery life is super. I mean I left the battery in the camera after a night out and came to use a week later and it still had loads of battery life left...
And I can't believe its come down in price since I brought the main reason being they have brought a newer version out which costs around £100 more

Cool. Thanks for that. Quite a few people have said Panasonic cams are good. The one I posted above is a bit dear though.

Nikon/Canon are award-winners every year, very good cameras. You want one that is small enough to fit into a bag though, not a professional-looking one.

What do you recommend?

Cool. Thanks for that. Quite a few people have said Panasonic cams are good. The one I posted above is a bit dear though.

Thanks no problem its an ace camera and slim enough to pop in your pocket, plus it has good zoom but not professional, so I highly doubt they take action if cameras are to be allowed

Thanks no problem its an ace camera and slim enough to pop in your pocket, plus it has good zoom but not professional, so I highly doubt they take action if cameras are to be allowed

Can you zoom in whilst recording?

I'll be flying several thousand miles to London in August to witness this event. I last saw him as a 4 year old child in 1988 during the Bad Tour and sadly have little remembrance of the event so I WILL MOST DEFINITELY be bringing a camera because I want the proof and nostalgia so I can keep it on my comp (and post them on Facebook) and remember it always, even my when my I start to forget parts lol! I'll be in London for a week and will be taking loads of pics of everything, including the show.

And for those that think people shouldn't bring cameras, that its a distraction and we should just rely on our memories, do you also not take photos at birthday parties? graduations? weddings? Come on, this is MJ here!

I went to lionel richie in Belgium and everywere there is a sign that you can't record but i recorded the whole thing
Like said before here the stewards will have a hard job to stop everything

The new mobiles can zoom.

I have just got the nokia N79 - it's great.

I will do anything I can to film as much as I can!

Sony Ericsson C905 has an 8 mega pixel camera. It's the best mobile phone going at the moment. I'm going to buy it soon.

just so you know..

Hey guys a few weeks ago I told ya that my boyf would be going to the o2 and would try to take some photos for everyone. I've just got a text from him tho saying that he took 5 photos and then got told by a steward that he wasn't allowed to take photos!!!!

I don't get it! How can they not be allowed when there are so many available to view online! Maybe he just wasn't being discreet. I've told him to try again a bit later so I will let you know how he gets on and photos shud be up in next few days.

BTW he said the photos don't do the views justice, and everything looks ALOT closer! x

Sony Ericsson C905 has an 8 mega pixel camera. It's the best mobile phone going at the moment. I'm going to buy it soon.

Very nice - then I hope you are going to the concerts so you can film some of it in HIGH quality.

Cameras ???

Hey people i wanted to ask if cameras will be allowed at 02 arena ?

Maybe it has been posted somewhere already so if you remove this topic please mail me :)

Thanks!

Re: Cameras ???

I don't mean professional camera ,like TV crew use ... i mean pocket camera which cost like 500 dollars or so ...

Back