Will there be a This Is It part 2?

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
I was watching TII thinking if they have "100 hours of rehearsal footage" why do we only see 2 hours?
We all know there are good things that they are keeping quiet about e.g. Dangerous, YANA, SIM ect. Surely they know us fans really want to see this!
This is MJ, and we all know good things never come quick and easy.
But one day, do you think they'll release more of the footage as a second movie?

Sorry if this sounds stupid

I can't see it happening, i don't believe they have much more footage of Michael rehearsing.

The film had most of the songs he rehearsed - the 100 hours included different angles of the same songs etc.

Probably a directors cut with maybe an extra song and/or other camera angles.

The film had most of the songs he rehearsed - the 100 hours included different angles of the same songs etc.

And when you think about it, 100 hours isn't a lot of footage. If they began filming the beginning of April and through June 24. That's about 11 weeks of filming. That comes to only 9 hours of film per week.

But I would love to see everything conceivable that has any image of MJ. I would like to see that moment that was in the promos, but not in the film. The one where he is just sitting on stage, seeming to be in deep thought.

This is it 2, with al the songs that wasn't in the first movie ;) not a bad idea ;)

I love the 'Meet The Band' extra, you can hear more of the songs that weren't in the film, including the 'Heartbreak Hotel' jam, the bass on that was amazing. I know everybody talks about the songs that were allegedly rehearsed - Stranger In Moscow, Dangerous etc, makes you wonder what they actually sat down and discussed though from a set list point of view.

Definitely lots more footage to come me thinks, maybe not This Is It 2, but something anyway.

I really hope there will be another release.

I just want to see as much as possible.

I would agree - AEG will want to milk us for as much as they can so they will find a way of releasing something extra to get us to part with our money.

I'm pretty sure I remember Kenny saying they were lucky the film is as long as it is.

ineresting, thank you - although didn't he promise us additional footage as extras?

I am just wondering whether the ''additional footage as extra's'' isnt the extra bits on the dvd such as the clips of the female dancer in the suspended cage thing which I believe was going to be used for the DD song?:scratch::scratch:
Just wondering.

I am just wondering whether the ''additional footage as extra's'' isnt the extra bits on the dvd such as the clips of the female dancer in the suspended cage thing which I believe was going to be used for the DD song?:scratch::scratch:
Just wondering.

Yes, I think this is what the extra footage meant. We just assumed it would feature Michael, but for the most part that wasn't so.

I don't think there will be a Part 2, but I hope I'm wrong.

Back