wold anyone to this for MJ?

It would certainly be cool, but I don't think it's Mike's kinda thing...He's shy and wouldn't feel comfortable with cameras behind stage and that sort of stuff IMO.

Would be awsome.. A documentary type deal with a concert in it.. OMG..

that would be perfect for MJ's new album..

It would certainly be cool, but I don't think it's Mike's kinda thing...He's shy and wouldn't feel comfortable with cameras behind stage and that sort of stuff IMO.

:lol: Are you kidding me...? :lol: Mike has his cameras around all the time! I bet he has loads of backstage footage and "behind the scenes" footage from all his tours...!! He'd just need to hire someone to edit the footage together to make a "documentary" and there you'd have it! :)

And I agree...that would be AWESOME!!! I'd LOVE to see backstage footage and get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes!!!

Last edited:
:lol: Are you kidding me...? :lol: Mike has his cameras around all the time! I bet he has loads of backstage footage and "behind the scenes" footage from all his tours...!! He'd just need to hire someone to edit the footage together to make a "documentary" and there you'd have it! :)

And I agree...that would be AWESOME!!! I'd LOVE to see backstage footage and get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes!!!

I know what you mean....but that is only video recordings. you never get the same feel like you will get from 35mm recording like this reolling stones consert.
That has to be organaised. I dont thin MJ has any 35 mm recroding of him performing at stage. and if you take only video recording and put it in a movie theater it will look like crap.

you know what im talking about?

^^^Yes, he did, but there's a reason why we haven't seen just about anything from him since the trial, not even promotion for T25, not a single clip. Things have changed and I don't think he'd like to expose himself anymore...

^^ he will.. Michael is just making himself mysterious before his album..

FOR THE BIG SHOCKER..

Mike always has cameras filming the ins and outs of his tours. He would have to find/hire someone he is comfortable with pulling it all together for him ... or hell, he could direct the ish himself :D

^^^Yes, he did, but there's a reason why we haven't seen just about anything from him since the trial, not even promotion for T25, not a single clip. Things have changed and I don't think he'd like to expose himself anymore...

i could definitely understand that.

many people would say too mysterious..

When i saw that commercial for the concert I was thinking to myself OMG Michael should do this! It would be AMAZING.
Something so positive and all about the music and his craft would be the greatest thing ever

Last edited:
Yes he mysterious why do you think we really don,t know what he is doing unless he wants us to . Its just Michael.

When i saw that commercial for the concert I was thinking to myself OMG Michael should do this! It would be AMAZING.
Something so positive and all about the music and his craft would be the greatest thing ever

It´s a shame...when we lookat mik jagger he is so oín to the music on stage!...and he is 15 years older than mj. I haven seen mj with energi like that since the dangourus tour:(

mj would never do stuff like that.its to obvious and good. how many years did it take to just release one concert.

Back