Working For Michael Jackson

I would be his Stylist. I want to be able to style Michael, using my own opinions, mixed in with his own style. I just know I could bring him to a new millennium level that everyone would shout out at! He would return the king and reign high over the new century.

Certainly, as his Personal Stylist I could do this. Especially with the ability to spend time with him and get into his brain. Get the idea of what he wants to portray and then really, really make it happen so everyone can see him the way he IS and how he sees himself when he sees his own beauty.

Sorry if that was hard to understand, but that's my dream.

:D

I saw this on another board and thought this would be a really cool thread for MJJC. If you could work for Mr. Jackson what job would you like to have? Don't say his wife, fiance', lover or girlfriend or the like LOL :D.

God blessed me with the gift to sing. Singing and music are in my soul so my dream job with Mr. jackson would to be his background singer. To be able to travel all over the world, meet people and touch the spirit of millions would be so blazing. To have my on- the-road family that I bond with emotionally and musically would be beyond extraordinary.

What about you?

Also if it were officially announced that Michael were going on tour; there was no shadow of a doubt, it's set in stone what would your day look like. Delve way deep into your imaginations from it being announced that he's coming to your hometown, to getting the ticket, to getting ready, to the car ride to the venue,to friends and family going with you, to being there. I've imagined this day. Please share....

I'd be part of Michael's humor department, cause I can guarantee I'd make the guy laugh..no kidding..;)

I'd like to be a co-singer or better his personal assistant to be very close to him to help him in any way possible in his work and also to give him a shoulder to cry on or a person to have fun with....beyond the job...

If I worked for Michael I'd be his sounding board and whatever comes out of that..

so it may involve me running to the computer to create a letter, or jumping on the phone to call up people for meetings (say...of the minds) or whatever other kinds of gatherings may take place, taking dictation as he makes lists and maybe help him prioritize the order in the interest of his time, or, he has an idea and instead of running to his tape recorder he just says it and I record it on the spot, or, run those reports make sure people are doing their jobs, help him interview people to work with/for him for depth of insight on their background/what makes them tick, or, run down the street to get him some chinese food :lol: if he even eats the stuff, who knows (so okay to get me some then)

oh. I guess he has Grace for all that...

:lol: okay maybe i'll think of something else

Last edited:
Back