World Music Awards 2008 *UPDATE: Michael Jackson did not win; Kid Rock got the WBPMA *

Re: World Music Awards 2008 (Michael Jackson nomined to World Best Pop Male Artist)

i believe Michael has a reason also this time not to come....and these kind of appearances do not only mean 1-2 day long trips for him..

ahh come on. He is a entertainer! his job is to be a musican. he is working on the new album, yes. But it will take years. So 1 week vacation from it wouldnt be a problem for him lol

Re: World Music Awards 2008 (Michael Jackson nomined to World Best Pop Male Artist)

ahh come on. He is a entertainer! his job is to be a musican. he is working on the new album, yes. But it will take years. So 1 week vacation from it wouldnt be a problem for him lol
ok we dunno the reason ;)

Countdown...

1 minute and 30 seconds...

Time ! Will someone post the michael jackson part on youtube and paste the link in here ?

the grammy's are nothing these days. they play to the faves and nominate and gift awards to those whose fanbase they hope will give them big ratings.

sorry but they lack cred. now. it's like the vmas...they gave brit two awards for doing absolutely nothing!

Someone it's seing it live, I mean on the web?
I'm searching for ages here and I can't find it =(

Does anyone know what's going on?

Does he win??

Time ! Will someone post the michael jackson part on youtube and paste the link in here ?

Necessery!! Please!!

I can't wait to see it *-----------------*

I will have a nervous ulcer................................:bugeyed

With the awards not airing until later on it is difficult indeed to know weather to know if Michael won the nomination or not but like I stated earlier I'm sure there will be reports from people who went the the awards or other media will report it. If Michael decides to make a video speech then there will be news spread out every where from the media. The awards just started so we will have to sit and wait for a few hours until we get a report some where.

please someone is watching?
neeeews please!!!!
I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!

Ow! thank you for the information Dorothy ^^

It would be amaxing for MJ to win yet another award for Thriller!

Aren't they airing today on any channels in Euope?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desespero3-full.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!​

Why does the WMAs always make up awards just to give to MJ? :lol:

This waiting is killing me

Because everyone wants a slize of Michael Jackson lol , but this one is not a "make up" award. this is the best male artist award.

Huh?
They didn't make up any award to give MJ. Especially not this year.
He's nominated because Thriller did sell a lot this year.

Lol..i know what you mean. These award ceremonies always find SOMETHING to give Mike every year..lol

LOL @ all of you.... watch Enrique win, lol. :bugeyed

WHAT!?

Anyway, was just Googling a bit and found this:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=692888&pid=590097550&st=0&#entry590097550

The first post was posted the 6th of November... And the poster says the winners are... And only one included there amongst the Best Male Pop Artist is Kid Rock...

It's probably nothing, but kind of weird hes mentioning them as "winners"?

LOL..that would be pretty funny..

P.S. Is your avatar pic that lady from the Turkish series?

Back