Would You Bid On Michael Jackson's Toilet?

Would You Bid On Michael Jackson's Toilet?

• Total voters
^ Awe something his bum touched :wub:
Yes I have the perfect corner for it and i would have a gilttery disco ball
hanging over it with a spot light :wild: LOL

home_bathroom_toilet.jpg

Last edited:
^ Awe something his bum touched :wub:
Yes I have the perfect corner for it and i would have a gilttery disco ball
hanging over it with a spot light :wild: LOL

home_bathroom_toilet.jpg

Toilet built for a king? ;) Anyway, no, even if I had the money I wouldn't buy it. I have no interest in any of MJ's personal items.

The only two things i ever came close to considerin' buying were made from wood (cause i'm pretty much obssesed with it) and were up for sale early last year before all that mess about the auction began. Once i heard Michael didn't wanna sell them, that's were my intentions stopped.

His toilet???? H....no. What on earth would anybody be doin' with such an object? Sure i can get the 'interesting' part about his lovely bum touchin' sucha thing, but still.....how can anyone guarantee that is the real deal, first of all. What if his behind didn't go anywhere near it and someone would be payin' thousands of $ for a 'plain' ole seat?? lmao That would a good retribution actually for wanting it in the first place :lol:

And even if it did belong to him, it's still bloody disgusting. As hard as it is to fathom for some, when Michael went to the toilet and using however fancy seats, it still stank, there were no roses to be smelled either, unless he pressed them sprays fast enough lol. Can't say i've had the 'pleasure' to be anywhere near in such circumstances, but i don't think i regret it either lol.

A certain brilliant vid and song from Outkast comes to mind....

*runs outta thread laughin' her behind off :lol: and :lol: again*

No.

Toilet might be the only thing I would never wanna bid on, no matter how rich I was.

:eek: Toilet? I don't think so. But I would love to have his sweater. Especially that blue one.

No way. I've always wanted one of his fedoras. Or a shirt that he wore. Or a jacket. Not his toilet. Eww.

First I thought the thread title says "Would You Pee On Michael Jackson's Toilet?" :lol:

But really, no, I wouldn't bid for it, even if I could afford it. But I would be interested in some of his clothings, especially the ones which he wore in the TII era (they're cool!) :)

I actually meant to click No but then I clicked yes lol. But, then again in the heat of the moment and I had the money, there's no telling what I wouldn't buy of MJ's :lol:

Hahaha... That would be rather cool.. "Ey buddy.. I just bought Michael Jackson's toilet".. I would do it :)

Back