Would you ever...?

Depends who's music they are playing and who's with me :tease:

Would you ever comment out loud when you see something you like in a store?

I'm afraid I often do that, unintentionally though, but still, quite embarrassing for me and the people surrounding me!! :laugh:

Would you ever pick your nose at dinner table? :lol:

Haha yes, maybe but just for fun! :D I couldn't go with green hair to work :blink: :lmao:

would you ever give yourself a try and drive a bus full of people?

Hm... probably not ... to heavy responsibility. :p

Would you ever go to the mall wearing your PJ's?

hahaha yea it would be really funny situation and I like that type of stories in my life :lmao:

Would you ever travel alone to foreign country? (your first visit ever in that place)

^Tell me! :wild: :shifty:

Probably not...

Would you ever eat a living animal?

I would take as many of my belongings as possible with me and start a new life far away (i have China in mind and don't know why...).

Would you ever fall in love with and love two persons at the same time?

Mmm I don't think so:) I don't think it's possible to love two people at the same time, but you can never know!
Would you ever live in a totally isolated place?

No. As much as I like to be alone, I still like human contact from time to time. XD

Would you ever shut off all of your electronic gadgets (cellphones, computers, cable tv, mp3 players, iPods, video games, etc…) for an entire week?

Not by my own choice. :rofl:

Would you ever walk barfoot through town?

No! That's so boring... :(

Would you ever cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend if she/he did it first?

No. I need company! Although I want to try for one time just to see how it works out without family or friends... And to hang out with complete strangers...

Would you ever eat a whole teaspoon of wasabi?

Only if absoultely necessary. :p

Would you ever colour your hair green?

Maybe... but I'd prefer if someone comes with me. :yes:

Would you ever go skinny dipping?

Haha skinny dipping
Uhhhhh
I don't think i have and sure wouldnt do now anymore
I see absolute no Harm in this when you are young .. Why not?

Same question

I believe I have a couple of times when I was younger, but I don't I would be comfortable doing it, but if I was married I would do it with my wife that is.

Have you thought/found a favourite TV show/cartoon during your childhood that you wanna see again? (ex. Winnie The Pooh, Full House, Sesame Street, Garfield, etc.)

Back