Would You Rather: Yokohama in Perfect Quality or Wembley in Decent Quality?

I don't think the Yokohama's show has a such quality as many people say...

And it's just my opinion, I like more the first leg in terms of voice, I think that as he newly just started the tour in this time he had more breath, I prefer he singing more than dancing, human nature is a great example as transition from first to second leg.

But of course the songs in second leg are simply awesome, the setlist is perfect. I prefer it for that reason.

Yeah, Bad Tour on the Big Screen would be awesome. But let's see it this way: Freddie died 20 years ago and their fans are getting this now. Who knows if in the next 20 years, a better quality footage won't be discovered for a Bad Tour concert or technology doesn't develop so that they'd be able to upgrade the quality into HD? There's still hope that once we might get a treat like that.

not even from a u-matic tape will that happen.
Hoping they stumble on these supposed film reels that were supposedly filmed on 2 of the Wembley shows.

Wembley without a doubt for me, mostly based off of what has already been stated.

The biggest thing for me is the set-list. For me, the second leg is more so a true representation of "BAD" the album with songs like Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, MITM, TWYMF, and probably one or two others. I would much rather have those songs from that era as an official release as opposed to the first leg of the BAD tour which isn't really a "BAD" tour to me...most get what I mean. And I'm glad that the estate addressed this and recognized this as well. I truly feel that had they released Yokohoma, there would have been an even bigger outcry.

I've also heard for years how great the shows at Wembley were and now I get to see it and own it first hand.

I dont know...I guess for me the legs of the BAD tour are so different, both good in their own way. But if I had to pick one, I'd pick any one from the second leg. To me that represents the BAD tour more so. It just so happens that they picked one of the ones I would have wanted (LA being the other). But I'm so happy they went with Wembley.

So to answer the question: I'd much rather have this decent quality. The amazing audio is what helps with what may be considered as only "decent" quality visually.

Both please! :D

But if I'd have to choose, there has to be Wembley. No doubt about it.

Some day in the future my dream would be to own all of Michael's solo tours in one Blu Ray box set.

Bad Tour (Yokohama 1987)
Bad Tour (Wembely 1988)
Dangerous Tour (One of the shows that includes Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel)
HIStory Tour (NOT Munich)

Sadly the chances of something like this happening are very very slim but it would be nice

Some day in the future my dream would be to own all of Michael's solo tours in one Blu Ray box set.

Bad Tour (Yokohama 1987)
Bad Tour (Wembely 1988)
Dangerous Tour (One of the shows that includes Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel)
HIStory Tour (NOT Munich)

Sadly the chances of something like this happening are very very slim but it would be nice

it keep on wishing for an impossible dream however i can't this?believe :bow:

Back