Would you Welcome Back XSCAPE's PRODUCTION TEAM? For Future Albums.

Yes!! I very much enjoy Xscape. I think the job these producers did was superb. The production was tight and Michael's vocals are upfront and perfect. But I would love to see Jerkins and Riley work on a future album also since they worked with Michael before and the work that Jerkins did with Xscape the song was brilliant. Looking forward to a new album. And kudos to the estate/Sony for a spectacular project. They hit a grandslam with this one!

Michael vision of music was removed from most of tracks on Xscape. So i say BIG NO. Tracks maden by Timbaland sound nothing like MJ. Like TBLD said "it's my music with his [MJ's] vocals. So damn true.

No for timbaland. Just didn't feel right for me. Chicago was my biggest dissappoinment. What the hell was he thinking? How did the estate approve that garbage?

No for timbaland. Just didn't feel right for me. Chicago was my biggest dissappoinment. What the hell was he thinking? How did the estate approve that garbage?

I think it's miles better than the demo. But, I agree Timbaland could have more with it.

No, Timbaland did not deliver imo, there are a few nice touches here and there (like the STTR bridge for example), but there is no instrumental of a quality like for example Apologize, Scream, Promiscious girl,... unfortunately.

My ideas would Be: Rodney Jerkins, RedOne, Will.I.am (on his tracks), Brad Buxer/Michael Prince, Neff-u, John Mcclain/Tuinfort (like on Lnfsg), Teddy Riley, Tricky Stewart/Max Methods, Ryan Tedder, Mark Ronson, Max Martin, Stargate. Many names but all suitable imo depending on the song.

Last edited:
Back