Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

For those asking about John McClain, it's been explained before, he had a stroke many years ago and since has seldom made public appearances.

Honestly, im getting quite annoyed with you Onir. All the negativity currently is coming from you, and I think it should stop. You have no right to complain, as you know just as much as the next guy.

Please explain. How can the single "sell well" if it won't be available for purchase?

I thought it will be available as mp3 on itunes already and will be available on a physical CD after the album release
thats why ;)

anyway we know now that we can purchase the single everywhere before the album release, so everythings fine now for you too :)

I understand why it's being played on the radio ahead of the official single release, album sales are worth much more.

Honestly, im getting quite annoyed with you Onir. All the negativity currently is coming from you, and I think it should stop. You have no right to complain, as you know just as much as the next guy.

Ok, I'll leave.

How come some fans who were at those events just say the date when others say they can't do that. Did Sony ask them not to tell?

I think I read in one or two fan reviews that there are certain things they cant talk about. Future plans being one of them

I think that everyone has the right to voice their opinions. Whether it be positive or negative.

I think that everyone has the right to voice their opinions. Whether it be positive or negative.

Yes, but when someone goes on and on about the same complaint for days and keeps brining it up all the time at any opportunity he shouldn't be surprised if it starts to annoy people.

The album will be great
100% MJ :clap:

It's indeed annoying some complain about things at least we don't know if those are gonna happen. It's not censorship but how come you complain about something you're speculating yourself! :doh:

I'm just keeping an open mind about all this

On another note, hopefully Xscape will get the iTunes LP treatment with lyric sheets and photos like the Michael & Immortal albums.

I'm so positive about this but if it is May 5th I think that is a little too late for me. But maybe that's because I want the new music now?! aha ;)

Some Michael fans are so ungrateful and are some of the biggest brats I have ever encountered. Stop complaining, relax, and wait. You will get it when you get it and not a minute sooner. Geeze.

I hope all the singles will be released on CD. I am old and like CDs (though my daughter uses itunes for everything)

I hope all the singles will be released on CD. I am old and like CDs (though my daughter uses itunes for everything)

Releasing Singles on CDs is highly doubtful, sadly.

It's just a preference. I'm not old but I want it on CD as well. It's nice to have something tangible. You can always convert it to an mp3.

I re-read it.

Fans that think things are 100% positive are seen, by you, as "whining". It seems to annoy you, but you don't go on about it - which you seem to think is a plus point in your favour.

Is that about right?

Nope. Try again.

Here's what I think we should be getting with the new album

1. Hookers and booze
2. A puppy
3. A device that programs the album into your dreams

This would be really expensive, but I think it would be worth it. Especially the puppy

I want the Puppy! :bow:

1. Hookers and booze
2. A puppy

This would be really expensive, but I think it would be worth it. Especially the puppy

You shouldn't have an opinion if you haven't heard the song yet! These reviewers have, they judge what they think seeing both sides of the argument and their judgment tells us that LNFSG is fantastic. Don't be so perceptive in a negative way. Just be calm and wait. Think about it this way,some reviewers criticised 2010's "Michael" and I thought it was brilliant, and to think that this album has been portrayed as flawless in reviews and these critics haven't criticised, it must be amazing and current. Casual fans love old-school Michael Jackson, Michael always followed the music trends, now it's some kind of disco groove. End it there. Make your judgement when you've heard it. Could be compared to Michael's quote "Don't judge a person (A song)until you've spoken to them one on one (Listened to the song)" Fin.

Is it the King of Pup?

1. Hookers and booze
2. A puppy

I have no need for a hooker, but the booze definitely sounds like a good idea! I'm on board!

Is it the King of Pup?

I'm all for a bad pun. You just made my day :D

Last edited:

711d194697cb0e40fedba104d4382c58.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm dying over here!

http://instagram.com/p/m24vWzDVA1/ New snippet of Slave to the Rhythm, the backing vocals are different but that's it really, does show the promotion of Xscape very well instead of promoting the phone.

Back