Xscape General Discussion

ChrisC;3985120 said:
Nor is listening to all the whining when people are not blindly professing everything to be 100% wonderful. Believe me. Yet I don't complain, I let people get on with it.

Well, before actually listening to the songs it is natural for me to be positive.

And how can it be alright to be against something someone just don’t know?

I don’t understand why not to say something like “Ok, idk so I’ll give it a chance”…

Allusio;3985122 said:
Well, before actually listening to the songs it is natural for me to be positive.

I don’t understand why not to say something like “Ok, idk so I’ll give it a chance”…

Oh I misunderstood. Indeed, I agree. People need to wait to hear the music before they criticise it.

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

They will make LNFSG to a style of rock with you

Nonsense, really. It's remarkable how you can judge a song when you've not heard it, (that all the fans loved incidentally when it was played to them) and think for one second that a new Michael Jackson track will not hit the top of the charts after all the positive buzz the album has received, the estate and sony's commitment to it and current music trends.

I heard the vocals - the most important part of it. So that's like hearing 85% of it.

Nor is listening to all the whining when people are not blindly professing everything to be 100% wonderful. Believe me. Yet I don't complain, I let people get on with it.

Why would you object to MJ fans being positive and upbeat about an upcoming MJ project? Strange!?

It seems, to me at least, that some on here would prefer to be reading a few more 'negative' comments. Double strange!!??

I am so pleased that the Estate and Sony really seem to be reaching out to the fans. And have listened to them. I am at a loss to understand the continued negativity from some on this thread. When Qbee and others have praised what they have heard why do people continue to moan? I'm with the majority on this one and think Xscape will be a massive success.

Xscape will be a massive success. Love Never Felt So Good won't.

Allusio;3985122 said:

From experience, these people have 'set their stall out' even before the release because they have little intention of wanting to support it. I will certainly not be expecting any 'change of heart' from certain people,when the songs have been released - that's not the way of someone who is negative before the event.

Some people don't want this, or any other post MJ project, do be a success. The trick is in reading between the lines.

Why would you object to MJ fans being positive and upbeat about an upcoming MJ project? Strange!?

It seems, to me at least, that some on here would prefer to be reading a few more 'negative' comments. Double strange!!??

Calm down and re-read what I wrote. Think about it. Then reply.

Can we just get over Love Never Felt So Good being the first single, you haven't heard the new version, everyone who has heard it seems to love it. So can we please stop constantly going on about how we don't like it, it makes this thread very tiring to read tbh.

Xscape will be a massive success. Love Never Felt So Good won't.

For three days you are going on and on and on about how crap it is that they are going to release LNFSG as the first single. Albion did not even say anything about LNFSG yet you just keep going on and on and on about trashing that song over and over and over again. Aren't you bored with the subject already? For three days going on about the same thing. Lots of people who actually heard the album made positive comments about the song. Qbee in the other thread just said LNFSG and DYKWYCA were her favourites at the listening party. We will see how well that song will do. Maybe you will be right, maybe you won't. Can we move on?

I personally think that LNFSG will be more "radio friendly" than Xscape and thats probably the reasoning behind using it as the first single.

And you guys are still arguing about LNFSG being the first single, yet we don't even know if that's going to be the first single! Or if it will even be a single at all! There's so much damn speculation, you guys are all arguing about something that hasn't even happened yet.

What is it that people don't understand?

Well, for me LNFSG is a simple, light and positive song … According to the most of reviews the song is just great!
So now most than anything else I am curious of what they did with the song!!!
I know that other songs are GREAT and I don’t need to hear them to know it but with LNFSG it is different.
I do not just want to enjoy the result I WANT TO KNOW HOW COULD THEY CHANGED IT TO BE “THAT GOOD”?!!

Personally I'd be really happy if Love Never Felt So Good is the first single. I can only imagine how great it must sound. I've loved that song from the word go, those sensual vocals set my soul on fire. :listeningtomusic: It'll delight peoples souls!

I can't wait no more. My ovaries are ready!!!!! :shout:

From the leader of MALIBU, Germany:

"Die erste Single wird ab dem 5. Mai weltweit im Radio zu hören sein, aber erst nach dem Album erscheinen. Mir mussten beim Listening Event versichern, den Namen der Single vorab nicht zu verraten. Aber der Song ist definitiv eine gute Wahl."

Quick Translation:
First Single will be played on Radio Stations worldwide May 5, but available after the album. At the listening party we had to assure that we don't name the song title beforehand. But the song is definitive a good choice.

Can someone please suggest to MJOnline Team that they update official VEVO. It's is still Bad 25 there.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulYu1HEIa7f70L2lYZWHOw

What about you doing it?
Instead of wasting your energy with dragging this thread on & on & on with your LNFSG obsession.

I like your viewings on many subjects. And we all got your opinion regarding LNFSG, you can believe that.
Most of the other members have a different opinion on the subject than you, you've got to get that too.
We all haven't heard the final version - that's the only fact in all of that.

Let's wait till the cat is out of the bag. Then we can all together try to catch it.

they must have tweaked LNFSG massively to make it sound rly good. vocals are just demo vocals, i hope for a surprise for this track.

so on one hand, i can understand onirMj.

Calm down and re-read what I wrote. Think about it. Then reply.

I re-read it.

Fans that think things are 100% positive are seen, by you, as "whining". It seems to annoy you, but you don't go on about it - which you seem to think is a plus point in your favour.

Is that about right?

Negativity is a life style choice. It's not a prerequisite. If I don't like something, I avoid it and move towards things I do like. It's much more pleasurable.

Another day closer to the album's release.. These reviews are wonderful, building up more tension for the day it comes out! This is Michael's time to shine again, looking forward to all future projects! Hoping most of these tracks are aired on the radio! Especially Xscape & Slave To The Rhythm! I know people will love those song's!

Metin Jackson;3985161 said:
From the leader of MALIBU, Germany:

"Die erste Single wird ab dem 5. Mai weltweit im Radio zu hören sein, aber erst nach dem Album erscheinen. Mir mussten beim Listening Event versichern, den Namen der Single vorab nicht zu verraten. Aber der Song ist definitiv eine gute Wahl."

Quick Translation:
First Single will be played on Radio Stations worldwide May 5, but available after the album. At the listening party we had to assure that we don't name the song title beforehand. But the song is definitive a good choice.

Another extremely stupid idea. Bravo!!!

What about you doing it?
Instead of wasting your energy with dragging this thread on & on & on with your LNFSG obsession.

I did several times on twitter. If you don't contact them directly they don't care. And I don't have direct contact.

Another extremely stupid idea. Bravo!!!

whats up with you?

I think its a great idea because with that move also the single could sell well!
Its a perfect rethought plan for michaels music-releases ;)
they have to try a different strategy compared to other active artists

whats up with you?

I think its a great idea because with that move also the single could sell well!
Its a perfect rethought plan for michaels music-releases ;)
they have to try a different strategy compared to other active artists

Whats up with you? That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. And they say they have great promotion planned. Yeah, right!

When people hear the song on the radio they'll want to go to itunes to buy the song. And the song won't be there. Why? So they can sell more albums. Exactly like This Is It soundtrack. Exactly.

How come some fans who were at those events just say the date when others say they can't do that. Did Sony ask them not to tell?

Last edited:

Please explain. How can the single "sell well" if it won't be available for purchase?

Please explain. How can the single "sell well" if it won't be available for purchase?

Do you have any hobbies? You should stop winding yourself up constantly. Everyone here is able to have a friendly discussion or debate but I know for a fact that you just seem to be annoying lots of people now and your posts are absolutely WITHERING me with the pity.

Watch a film.

Back