Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

almost three weeks have past since 03/31 - I'm tired of waiting, bored of waiting.

almost three weeks have past since 03/31 - I'm tired of waiting, bored of waiting.

Well, being a waiter is a demanding job. Have you considered changing your job?

I believe there's a conspiracy between Sony and Bumper. The more they wait with actual news the more he uses this thread to share his wisdom with the masses. :beee:

After some thinking I've decided to quit the wait for Xscape. I'll wait rather more for the announcement of Victory - 30th Anniversary Edition.

I've come to the inevitable conclusion that I will wait until Invincible 50. *long sarcastic sigh*

Three weeks since the announcement and three weeks for the album!

I think I am going to buy Xscape on cassette. I have already bought what I need for the real sound! Yeah baby!

9355930-old-radio-cassette-recorder-isolated.jpg

Lol, Amateur, I just bought myself an 8-Track player to get that...............wait a minute.........8-Track......... album should fit on there nicely then xD

8-track.jpg

Don't forget....just in case....

14y47kw.jpg

That's only for my i-pod that I need it:

sony_walkman_professional_wm-d3.jpg

In case they release Xscape on vinyl I suggest this device. Pump up the volume and blast it to da max!

:
phonograph02.jpg

jesus-facepalm.png

I'm hoping that Amazon sends me the CD on the day it's available. I bulk ordered it with two other albums I want, and I hope it doesn't delay it getting to me.

16 days until the album is first released and barely anything is official other then that an album is coming. by this time there should be an official tracklist and single atleast. If we dont get any news this coming week then im really gonna be wondering whether this will actually be a success.

16 days until the album is first released and barely anything is official other then that an album is coming. by this time there should be an official tracklist and single atleast. If we dont get any news this coming week then im really gonna be wondering whether this will actually be a success.

They're shrouding it in mystery, which is just fine with me. It'll make a bigger splash when it's released.

I'm hoping that Amazon sends me the CD on the day it's available. I bulk ordered it with two other albums I want, and I hope it doesn't delay it getting to me.
Pre-ordering doesn't mean pre-delivering. They'll send it as soon as they get it in their own stock. So there is a strong possibility that you'll get the album by post few days after it is actually released and already available in the stores.

For me, the 5th of May is too late for the first single. Probably we will have the online album that day (unfortunately). I hope everything goes well!

Amazon tries as hard as they can to ship pre-ordered items so you receive them on the day of release. Yes, it does depend on supply & demand and when that supply actually arrives to the Amazon warehouse, but I wouldn't worry too much. If you have questions about when you'll receive it, contact Amazon directly.

@jonathan1luna- your sig is freaking awesome. Did you make that yourself?

Did you make the original? That's what I was wondering :p

^NO

We could have at least the official tracklist :/

IT'S MONDAY AGAIN! I'm so ready to hear some official news today. :tumbleweed:

Maybe they will release the track list when the first single is released. I think most fans already know the track list pretty much. except for certainty of the bonus track. They want it all to be a surprise .

Maybe they will release the track list when the first single is released. I think most fans already know the track list pretty much. except for certainty of the bonus track. They want it all to be a surprise .

So no news whatsoever until may 5th/6th? thats not right to me. By that time the album will just about be leaked.

After some thinking I've decided to quit the wait for Xscape. I'll wait rather more for the announcement of Victory - 30th Anniversary Edition.

Is that sarcasm ? lol, we still have no Victory Tour on blu ray, so it would have made sense for them to release to mark 30th Anniversary, along with some bonus tracks.

I'll be making a visit to Best Buy on release day. And possibly even play it on the car on my drive back home, hoping I don't get distracted and cause an accident.

Three weeks since the announcement and three weeks for the album!
halftime!

Where's the halftime show?

Pre-ordering doesn't mean pre-delivering. They'll send it as soon as they get it in their own stock. So there is a strong possibility that you'll get the album by post few days after it is actually released and already available in the stores.

When I preorder cds or blu rays via amazon I usually receive them one day earlier than the scheduled release day.

Last edited:

halftime!

Where's the halftime show?

When I preorder cds or blu rays via amazon I usually receive them one day earlier than the scheduled release day.

That's cuz they send it via a special time travel post.

I know that fans already know the tracklist, but lacks official confirmation. The length of the songs, etc..

Come on qbee give us any tips, we are desperate!

So no news whatsoever until may 5th/6th? thats not right to me. By that time the album will just about be leaked.

what makes you so sure this album will be leaked. if they don't had tapes to untrusted people and they are careful the album will come out on release day wont it?

what makes you so sure this album will be leaked. if they don't had tapes to untrusted people and they are careful the album will come out on release day wont it?

He says this because in some countries the album will be released on May 9th. Probably some people will have in hand the album before .

Isn't about time Sony/Estate put snippets on iTunes? It'd be nice to know the length of the sogs and a hint how they sound like. :timer:

Isn't about time Sony/Estate put snippets on iTunes? It'd be nice to know the length of the sogs and a hint how they sound like. :timer:

It's too early for that. That usually happens a week before the album is released. (MICHAEL, Bad 25). Tracklist & single is another story.

How many of you have started seeing the promotions of the album in the tv or anywhere apart from the internet? because I haven't! :(

Things will start picking up this week I hope :bored2:

Back