Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Let's just talk about Xscape here. You (some) are filling the topic of bullshit.

Naturally I usually listen to an alvum from start to finish but I think this time I will listen to the tracks that coordinate with the ones leaked first than the 100% unheard...

Now to pick demo versions or updated versions first... i thinkkk demo versions first just in case if the demos sound Empty and incomplete..

Let's just talk about Xscape here. You (some) are filling the topic of bullshit.

3481rh3.jpg

I'm planning to buy a new pair of big headphones, just in time for the album. I want my first time listening to it to be special. You know how Michael wants it--where you can feel the bass hitting deep into your soul. And his voice serenading your eardrums' sweet spot. Mm, yes. :mello: It shall be quite nice.

I'm planning to buy a new pair of big headphones, just in time for the album. I want my first time listening to it to be special. You know how Michael wants it--where you can feel the bass hitting deep into your soul. And his voice serenading your eardrums' sweet spot. Mm, yes. :mello: It shall be quite nice.

Bose Noise-Cancellers ;) That's what I am planning on listening to the album with :D

My god I can not wait for this

I am extremely curious how slave to the rhythm originally sounded

Beats by Dre will do the job:)

I can't decide if i'm gonna listen to it via earphones or in a DVD surround system..

400 pages and no music had been heard or even really any more official confirmations. This is gonna be huge!!

Qbee if u dont mind could u please answer this question..

Are the vocals on love never felt so good the same as the demo or different?

Also what are your thoughts on the new version of a place with no name. Do u prefer it over the original and how so has it changed?

Thankyou so much.

Qbee, how does A Place With No Name sound like ?

They don't have to keep anything. But I think that solo was awesome and also Steve is very respected guitarist and have played on many of Michael's albums.

I ok with that. Just asking. Also Steve Lukather is not on the Demo. He recorded it in 2010 for MICHAEL album.

It might have been kept:

The fifth song we were played opens with computerized synths as the star's iconic ad libs of "hee-hee" and "aaaow" smack you with excitement. Echoed snare beats and a storming rawk guitar solo make it one of the stand-out tracks, even if the chorus does hear him dubiously ask: "Do you know where your children are?"
http://www.digitalspy.com/music/fea...um-xscape-how-good-is-it.html#~oBWVzXA11vjknx

Yes its a really nice song, I like it a lot and it will be released before the album :giggle:

This made me laugh so much :p

Well, the tracklist hasn't been officially announced yet, so that's not too surprising, is it?

It still hasn't? There were so many posts on here listing it, it sure felt like it had >.<

I think I might do the same, minus the buying part. I have a pair of Sennheisers that I haven't used in a long time, but they would be perfect for listening to this. :yes:

It still hasn't? There were so many posts on here listing it, it sure felt like it had >.<

I think I might do the same, minus the buying part. I have a pair of Sennheisers that I haven't used in a long time, but they would be perfect for listening to this. :yes:

Ditto I also have sennheisers..and will be using them when I first listen to the album :)

Hey guys, I read on some website that the deluxe version will contain the tracks in their original version/edit. Is this true? Am I just late on the news?

I was just wondering how some of you feel about there only being 8 tracks on the standard album. I ask because I grew up in the pre cd era when 8 to 10 tracks was the norm. Therefore to me it feels (pleasantly) like the old days. But how does it sit with those of you who are used to longer albums?

Hey guys, I read on some website that the deluxe version will contain the tracks in their original version/edit. Is this true? Am I just late on the news?

Yup you're very much right. It's why if you go on iTunes and compare the Standard and Deluxe Editions, the Deluxe Edition has just over twice the amount of content :p Here's the press release on MJ's site confirming it: http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/xscape-new-album-coming-may-13th

I was just wondering how some of you feel about there only being 8 tracks on the standard album. I ask because I grew up in the pre cd era when 8 to 10 tracks was the norm. Therefore to me it feels (pleasantly) like the old days. But how does it sit with those of you who are used to longer albums?

I guess I can answer this since I'm a teenager and I've grown up in a time where it's normal to have a shit load of songs on an album. Anyways, I'm happy - it means they've had more time to focus and perfect those 8 songs than if they had more.

I personally prefer albums that are about 10-12 songs anyway (because I can actually get through them in a sitting) and while Xscape is just a bit under that, I don't mind in the slightest since we only have so many unreleased tracks.

The way I see is that I'm getting at least 10-12 new songs (8 updated songs, a few demos I haven't heard before and that extra track on the deluxe edition) as well as some new videos which might (hopefully!) have unseen footage of MJ in the studio. Yo I'm always down for new MJ, no matter how small :D

blue gangsta new version:
Starts with a cappella
And becomes to a big orchestra. Good song:bowling:

Give us some more news!! :D

I have always gone for 'quality over quantity', Albion.

And not just when it comes to music. :cheeky:

I wonder is there any chance to find acapellas or instrumentals on future singles. Fans are always enjoy that kind of stuff..

I tried to reply to this so many times yesterday but as I discovered, my phone sucks :(
Anyway, I agree. I would love to see an album with acapellas on it. Currently my favorite acapella track is Earth Song :D

You can find the tracklist here, few pages back.

clak.gif
There is no official track list yet.

Yes its a really nice song, I like it a lot and it will be released before the album :giggle:

Best. Answer. Ever. lol

Dedicated to Bumper.

NO! That is Sweet, Sweet Victory NOT Final Countdown :mat: :lol:

I'm planning to buy a new pair of big headphones, just in time for the album. I want my first time listening to it to be special.
Very good intension. My Sennheiser HD 700 & me are eagerly awaiting the release of Xscape.

The good ol days when music was still music and artists were artists. And MTV a "MUSIC" television.

Originally Posted by Sasha01 View Post
I'm planning to buy a new pair of big headphones, just in time for the album. I want my first time listening to it to be special.

Originally Posted by coffre
Very good intension. My Sennheiser HD 700 & me are eagerly awaiting the release of Xscape.

I just bought Beats by Dr. Dre&#8482; Beats Pro&#8482; - Infinite Black Fullsize mainly for Xscape haha! :D
beats_by_dr_dre_beats_pro_-_infinite_black_fullsize-26835913-1.jpg

It is way too small hint LOL :D

Majority of hardcore fanbase heard the leaked versions. Not even the whole fanbase! And that is like 5% of the people that will buy the album. The rest of the world deserves to hear those songs.

Also I don't know why you are disappointed. Those songs are not officially released, they were stolen from Sony servers and other places and illegally posted on the internet. Also you didn't have to listen the leaks.

Another thing MJ is dead so he can not record new music or finish unfinished demos (mojority of unreleased songs are in that form). Other songs that are mostly finished are in the hands of greedy producers like will.i.am and RedOne who refuse to release them.. so that leaves the Estate with limited resources. They picked the best they had that is almost finished and releasable.

Also you heard 6/9 songs BUT 4/17 tracks!

1. Love Never Felt So Good - UNHEARD
2. Chicago - UNHEARD
3. Lovin' You - UNHEARD
4. A Place With No Name - UNHEARD
5. Do You Know Where Your Children Are - UNHEARD
6. Slave To The Rhythm - UNHEARD
7. Blue Gangsta - UNHEARD
8. Xscape - UNHEARD
9. Love Never Felt So Good (Original Demo) - HEARD
10. Chicago (Original Version) - UNHEARD
11. Lovin' You (Original Version) - UNHEARD
12. A Place With No Name (Original Version) - HEARD
13. Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Original Version) - UNHEARD (2010 Work In Progress Version leaked)
14. Slave To The Rhythm (Original Version) - UNHEARD (2010 Album Candidate leaked)
15. Blue Gangsta (Original Version) - HEARD
16. Xscape (Original Version) - HEARD
17. Hot Fun In The Summertime - UNHEARD

Are you sure we will get different original-versions of STTR and DYK???

Are you sure we will get different original-versions of STTR and DYK???
don't know about "Do you know", but STTR that we heard is not MJ's demo, it was Tricky mix

Back