Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Why does the solo version distort so much? Why would they screw the mastering like that?

Timbalands version is better, isn't it?

LOL. The trick worked once again after The Girl Is Mine on Thriller and IJCSLY on Bad. :cheeky:

Well it turns out that the estate and Sony know more than some fans about the release of LNFSG as the first single as they should. Good job estate! :bow:

I simply love these songs. Now that I see what they made of such a bland demo (and I love both of them equally) I can't wait to find out about the other tracks!

I take back every word I said before about my doubts with this album! (Still would've loved to hear Hot Fun). =P

:mama:

It is for FANS to support Xscape not Jackson family members including Michael's children

80mm_fan.jpg

I understand where you're coming from, but best believe if they where the ones in control you couldn't keep them quiet about it.

Anyway, I personally don't need them to comment on this song or project, what matters to me is that I love it, the fans love it and the public seems to be loving it too.

I want this to be a success for Michael Jackson plain and simple. Rock on Michael Jackson!!!

Where is he coming from?

Based on what they said about APWNN, it is completely different from the leak we heard because the original writer didn't even recognize it.

Based on what they said about APWNN, it is completely different from the leak we heard because the original writer didn't even recognize it.

Maybe because in the modernized version they changed the lyrics, the language, the melody and the singer.

Yeah, apparently it starts with a TWYMMF sounding growl.

i am interested in hearing the new mix of a place with no name, i imagine it has an extended instrumental like LNFSG did also! plus, i'm glad we're getting a different mix of a place with no name! hopefully it'll be the early/first mix.

I simply love these songs. Now that I see what they made of such a bland demo (and I love both of them equally) I can't wait to find out about the other tracks!

I take back every word I said before about my doubts with this album! (Still would've loved to hear Hot Fun). =P

Bravo waiting for OnirMJ's comin' out lol:big_boss:

And Michael did re-write the lyrics.

My bad

What song did Stargate produce ? A place with no name ?

Tomorrow will be officially 5 days until the album is released for the first time in selected countries, can we expect snippets? possibly, i would just like to say that i appreciate each aspect of this project. The hard work put into these song's by the producers is fantastic. L.A Reid is THE MAN! he has come through very well, i'm glad his x factor days are behind him! excited for more outtakes to come in the future, this album will be repeated so many times.

Edit:
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

Bumper Snippet, more fans are needed! laughs

Full Iheart performance with an Anka shout out from L.A. Reid.

Last edited:

Everytime i watch the Premiere video i get teary eyed. I was so proud. That was a great production and awesome way to introduce the song.

My Human Nature

My Monster

My Blood on the Dance floor !

My love never felt so good.

My Smooth Criminal

Funny-Michael-Jackson-Pictures-D-moonwalkers-today-tomorrow-4life-36067005-500-374.jpg

My Slave to the rhythm :D :D

Back