Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

I would like to warn some fans here.

Me too, I was normal once upon a time.

In the beginning, you know in the 80s, I was like you, if not much more euphoric thanks to Michael Jackson new albums hype. Back then we called those eras MICHAELMANIA! JACKSON FEVER!

Can you imagine how many hypes I have had to endure since the 80s? A bit of Off The Wall era, but especially Thriller era, then Bad era, Moonwalker era, then Dangerous era, then History era + BOTDF, then Invincible era, etc...

After so many repeated hypes --not to mention Dangerous concert in first row a few meters from Michael watching him perform live as well as History concert-- I have become loco :naughty:

Lo! Beware my fellow fans, or one day your euphoric state due tu the hype will lead you to become as cuckoo as I am :naughty:

:hiya: :naughty: :poke:

I've been trying to keep each of the tracks a surprise- but so far that hasn't worked. Like, I don't want to know what tomorrow's track is until I wake up tomorrow. Oh well :p I mean nothing by it, really. Don't mind me :D

Sure, i was just a little confused, ha ha.

In the beginning, you know in the 80s, I was like you, if not much more euphoric thanks to Michael Jackson new albums hype. Back then we called those eras MICHAELMANIA! JACKSON FEVER!

Can you imagine how many hypes I have had to endure since the 80s? A bit of Off The Wall era, but especially Thriller era, then Bad era, Moonwalker era, then Dangerous era, then History era + BOTDF, then Invincible era, etc...

After so many repeated hypes --not to mention Dangerous concert in first row a few meters from Michael watching him perform live as well as History concert-- I have become loco :naughty:

Lo! Beware my fellow fans, or one day your euphoric state due tu the hype will lead you to become as cuckoo as I am :naughty:

:hiya: :naughty: :poke:

You're life sounds like that of mine...beginning with the mania back in 1979:chillin: listening to tapes of J5

I'm LOVING this so far. Great excitement for the following songs and I've already heard them all! But I will leave the hologram out. Very disrespectful in my opinion especially considering as good as it is, it isn't his music.

Yeah I'd say 3 for 3 right now with one homeroom (LNFSG), one triple (Chicago) and one double (Loving You)

I want to see MJ spend the rest of the year on the charts. LNFSG will at least crag the Top 10 methinks

Lo! Beware my fellow fans, or one day your euphoric state due tu the hype will lead you to become as cuckoo as I am

That sounded really literary, you should write a book..

I'm LOVING this so far. Great excitement for the following songs and I've already heard them all! But I will leave the hologram out. Very disrespectful in my opinion especially considering as good as it is, it isn't his music.

What hologram?

I would suggest that before some shoot down the hologram idea, that they at least see what's presented first before issuing any condemnation.

I myself am a bit interested as to how this will all go down, I am just hoping whatever is presented will be the talk (good talk) of the show the next day.

Yeah I'd say 3 for 3 right now with one homeroom (LNFSG), one triple (Chicago) and one double (Loving You)

I want to see MJ spend the rest of the year on the charts. LNFSG will at least crag the Top 10 methinks

I'd say 3 for 4- 2 doubles, a single (LNFSG), and a flyout on the duet. They could have done without that one. Still pretty decent.

AS long as it's not like that stupid hologram at the Vegas ONE show. I nearly spat my drink out when that catastrophe appeared. If they're gonna use a hologram, it should at least be him and not some impersonator. I was embarrassed that people might actually think that was how he performed! Other than that the show was awesome.

AS long as it's not like that stupid hologram at the Vegas ONE show. I nearly spat my drink out when that catastrophe appeared. If they're gonna use a hologram, it should at least be him and not some impersonator. I was embarrassed that people might actually think that was how he performed! Other than that the show was awesome.

I actually liked that Hologram. I was surprised though. It was very obvious that it was an impersonator. His moments just weren't smooth like MJ's, but I enjoyed it. I agree though, if they can make it better that would be wonderful!

Been trying all day to find a clip of the Ellen show, of the apparent snippet of STTR in which she dances to it? Did anyone see it in the US, I'm actually wondering if it did happen at all? Here in the UK we don't get her show broadcasted anymore.

Almost halfway through Ellen right now, and nothing so far.

Yesterday they played a super short clip of STTR, but it didn't sound anything like the Xperia clips we've heard. To me, it sounded more like the leaked Tricky Stuart mix.

Yesterday they played a super short clip of STTR, but it didn't sound anything like the Xperia clips we've heard. To me, it sounded more like the leaked Tricky Stuart mix.

Its was Tricky's mix. Ellen then went on to say its an exclusive unheard track from the new Michael Jackson CD and that the viewers were one of the first people to hear it. So either Tricky's mix is on the deluxe version, or someone at Ellen illegally downloaded the track and played it on air.

I say f**k them if they release that version and call it the "original version".

Its was Tricky's mix. Ellen then went on to say its an exclusive unheard track from the new Michael Jackson CD and that the viewers were one of the first people to hear it. So either Tricky's mix is on the deluxe version, or someone at Ellen illegally downloaded the track and played it on air.

Yeah, that was strange.

I say f**k them if they release that version and call it the "original version".

To be fair, if they did they need a massive slap in the face!!!

To be fair, if they did they need a massive slap in the face!!!

If they do that - that will be the only mistake they have made with this release!!

I wonder if it is going to be a hologram or an illusion?

" the last versions MJ worked on" MJ never touched the tricky mix so it wouldn't just be false advertisement it would be downright cruel And uncalled. A brazilian fan present at the listening party said that he (or she), prefered the OG over timbos version. I have a hard time imagining someone would ever prefer Tricky's version over, well anything..

I wonder if it is going to be a hologram or an illusion?

I'm kinda curious as to what will transpire on the show. Will another track be performed 'cause I don't think they would wanna do LNFSG again?

Or Ellen did it to force them to give her something

any day (or hour) the album will be leaking..

I want to see the backcover!

Back