Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

If radio stations play songs they would write it on their website wouldn't they?

I doubt very much any danish radio stations have played APWNN yet.

When I first hear it on the radio I will be VERY EXITED !!!

New album getting very close I think!

unfortunately didn't see this at the time.. ''Now Playing Michael Jackson - A Place With No Name @michaeljackson on http://www.radio2funky.co.uk Follow us @radio2funky
Expand''

Isn't it strange if SONY sends out promo singles to radio stations BEFORE making an official announcement that a new album is coming??

I think it is a strange PR stragedy to just give a new song to the radio stations without any info about the coming album, or anything!!

I want some official info!!

Isn't it strange if SONY sends out promo singles to radio stations BEFORE making an official announcement that a new album is coming??

I think it is a strange PR stragedy to just give a new song to the radio stations without any info about the coming album, or anything!!

I want some official info!!

very strange indeed, possibly building up excitement.. i sure hope they don't leave too much time between it though..

unfortunately didn't see this at the time.. ''Now Playing Michael Jackson - A Place With No Name @michaeljackson on http://www.radio2funky.co.uk Follow us @radio2funky
Expand''

I listen to the online radio now - hope APWNN will be played again! - Is this an official radio stations or is it only internet radio or?

very strange indeed, possibly building up excitement.. i sure hope they don't leave too much time between it though..

If they let to much time go between the single release and the announcement people will have forgotten all about the new song when the annoncement comes. - would be a very bad way to do it!

BUT - just the fact that a promo single has been sent around to radio stations must mean the new album is only a few months away!! :dancin: :clap: :clapping: :dancin:

Can't wait to hear APWNN in CD QUALITY !!

ZAKK - are you really sure this is indeed from a promo single and not just the leaked version we already have?

Maybe the radio stations play it illegally. - I hope it is official and CD Quality.

ALSO - IF this is the version that will be released on the album, it may have been finalized and changed a little from the version that leaked. Maybe some other vocals or other instruments or just small changes.

I imagine the leaked version will not be exactly like the album version.

Like Another Day, Much Too Soon, Hold My Hand etc. etc. - they were all changed a little to the album, I think the same will happen to APWNN, and honestly it could be finalized to be even more perfect that the leaked version we have now!

Can't wait to hear APWNN in CD QUALITY !!

ZAKK - are you really sure this is indeed from a promo single and not just the leaked version we already have?

Maybe the radio stations play it illegally. - I hope it is official and CD Quality.

ALSO - IF this is the version that will be released on the album, it may have been finalized and changed a little from the version that leaked. Maybe some other vocals or other instruments or just small changes.

I imagine the leaked version will not be exactly like the album version.

Like Another Day, Much Too Soon, Hold My Hand etc. etc. - they were all changed a little to the album, I think the same will happen to APWNN, and honestly it could be finalized to be even more perfect that the leaked version we have now!

i'm sure it is the promo cd, yes! i'm curious.. what if the announcement is coming on monday/tuesday? i really hope they announce it soon, it could end very badly if they give the song's too much early exposure

i'm sure it is the promo cd, yes! i'm curious.. what if the announcement is coming on monday/tuesday? i really hope they announce it soon, it could end very badly if they give the song's too much early exposure

I agree. A new song should be released at the SAME TIME as the album announcement to build up exitement!

If a new song just comes all of a sudden and then some time after an album announcement comes the song will be forgotten and maybe not even associated with the new coming album. - Which would be bad!

Zakk - do you hear the online radio right now?

If so are Current track: Paigey Cakey - Head Turner ??

Zakk - do you hear the online radio right now?

If so are Current track: Paigey Cakey - Head Turner ??

i am listening now also, nothing to be seen of michael as of yet though.. they played it 2 hours within each other earlier so hopefully it will be back soon..

i am listening now also, nothing to be seen of michael as of yet though.. they played it 2 hours within each other earlier so hopefully it will be back soon..

I have just requested it in the chat box. :lol:

Hope they will play it again!!

But Zakk - http://www.radio2funky.co.uk/ - it is only an internet radio right??

I really think it would be strange if SONY sent promo singles to internet radios. - There are not so many listeners on internet radio stations are there??

But Zakk - http://www.radio2funky.co.uk/ - it is only an internet radio right??

I really think it would be strange if SONY sent promo singles to internet radios. - There are not so many listeners on internet radio stations are there??

they have played it three times since last night.. i hope it is the promo cd.. i'm so damn excited but doubtful if we're gonna hear it :/

:lol:

Zakk - I guess you are Guest65553 in the chat box? :lol:

On their tweets is clear that they have played the songs some times.

radio2funky @radio2funky

Now Playing Michael Jackson - A Place With No Name @michaeljackson on http://www.radio2funky.co.uk Follow us @radio2funky

that lilly allen track came on before i changed to my laptop if i recall so apwnn could be coming soon! i hope so anyways

:lol:

Zakk - I guess you are Guest65553 in the chat box? :lol:

and i am, haha. i need it :p

that lilly allen track came on before i changed to my laptop if i recall so apwnn could be coming soon! i hope so anyways

and i am, haha. i need it :p

If they play APWNN once an hour it should come very soon!!

According to their tweeds it has been played once an hour - and it is and hour since the last played it! - So I think it will be played very soon!!

:clap: :dancin: :dancin: :clapping:

If they play APWNN once an hour it should come very soon!!

According to their tweeds it has been played once an hour - and it is and hour since the last played it! - So I think it will be played very soon!!

:clap: :dancin: :dancin: :clapping:

i really do hope so, i'm so excited right now, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wild:

Me too!!

Hope this is the finalized album version!!

Can't wait to hear the album version!! - Hope (and think) it will be even better than the leaked version!

And CD Quality is just making the magic even greater!!

Me too!!

Hope this is the finalized album version!!

Can't wait to hear the album version!! - Hope (and think) it will be even better than the leaked version!

And CD Quality is just making the magic even greater!!

i know right!!! i'm worried they won't play it again though :( *fingers crossed*

Actually - IF they just release the already leaked version and does not change anything about it, vocals, instruments etc. etc. I would be a little disappointed!

The leaked version is propably my favorite leaked song - but it does sound a little like a demo and s litte dated. With very few changes the song could be a timeless classic and pure genius!!

I hope they finalize it in a perfect way! MJ deserves only the best!!

Actually - IF they just release the already leaked version and does not change anything about it, vocals, instruments etc. etc. I would be a little disappointed!

The leaked version is propably my favorite leaked song - but it does sound a little like a demo and s litte dated. With very few changes the song could be a timeless classic and pure genius!!

I hope they finalize it in a perfect way! MJ deserves only the best!!

the leaked version actually sounds pretty cinematic to me, but i can see where you're coming from! i just gotta hear it so bad :(

It's onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's on !!!!

Yeaaahhh !!!

Sounds EXACTLY as the leaked version so far....

I think this is simply just the leaked version....

Sounds EXACTLY as the leaked version so far....

i was expecting that, haha.. the quality is far greater though.. no complaints from me

the symbols are more vibrant, which means higher audio capacity..

It is better quality maybe, but otherwise 100 % as the leaked version.

Nothing changed, not at all. Vocals 100 % the same, instrumentation 100 % the same.

Back