And now? :naughty:

Nope, still not :naughty:

And now? Are we there yet? :naughty:

Not yet hmmmm :naughty:

Dayum, when am i going to get to the page 1001? :naughty:

Sorry for multiple posts, I didn't do it on purpose. :naughty:

Maybe if I don't quote myself I'll get faster to the page 1001? :naughty:

Knock, knock. Is this page 1001?

Oh yeah! I haven't even realized it, but I am on page 1001!!!! Waaaahoooooo!!! :naughty:

Ok, back to topic, I like the notes "do", "re" and "fa" on the album Xscape.

There was one moment in the DVD that really captured Michael's genius

It was when Rodney Jerkins was telling the story about when he saw Michael watching videos by James Brown, Fred Astaire, Jackie Wilson and Charlie Chaplin. When Rodney asked Michael what was he doing Michael told him ''You never stop studying the greats''

About the whole album. And he probably didn't even hear it. That guy is the threat for MJ on charts in UK and US. Shame that one "artist" can speak such bad things about another (and one that's been gone for 5 years!).

I say boycott that band forever. I know I will for sure (although I don't know any of their songs).

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...ney-michael-jacksons-xscape-is-bulls-20140513

Wow what an asshole. I was seriously considering buying some of their stuff on iTunes actually (in the next week or two anyway). I'm glad I saw this first, I'll spend my money on better artists.

"I've been an artist for most of my life and I've never attacked another fellow artist. Great artists don't do that, you don't have to do that." - Michael Jackson

Last edited:
:)
4seddu.png

http://www.hdtracks.com/xscape-167476

did you get it?

"I've been an artist for most of my life and I've never attacked another fellow artist. Great artists don't do that, you don't have to do that." - Michael Jackson

Exactly! Such a gentleman and great human being.

Wow what an asshole. I was seriously considering buying some of their stuff on iTunes actually (in the next week or two anymore). I'm glad I saw this first, I'll spend my money on better artists.

I just read what he said. He sure does come off angry. And he loves the "F" word.

No worries, in a couple of years that group will be a long-forgotten memory and no one will give a shit about them anyway. :D He's just a drummer with a big mouth.

I just read what he said. He sure does come off angry. And he loves the "F" word.

No worries, in a couple of years that group will be a long-forgotten memory and no one will give a shit about them anyway. :D He's just a drummer with a big mouth.

And we will keep MICHAELING!!

You know those rockers always hated Michael. Remember some rock group band member stormed and interrupted Michael's performance in an awards show in Europe. Seems things haven't changed.

I have listened to the album 3 times today and can't get enough of it. I especially love A Place With No Name and Chicago.

Vici;4004782 said:
(First Jackson acknowledgement of the album... lol)

Not true. laughs

pollys2;4004792 said:

I do not appreciate the USD signs in the picture. It is interesting that this author chose the originals over the remixes as other media has focused almost solely on the remixes.

From Joe Vogel's amazing article on the perfection that is Jerkins' Xscape regarding the prisoners' and prison guard interludes:

"Jackson loved to tell stories in his music, so he and Jerkins came up with an introduction to the song (“he called them ‘vignettes,’ I called them ‘interludes,’” says Jerkins) of a prison break. Early versions of the song begin with the sound of a jail cell door being unlocked; the prison guards have come to check on an inmate, but his cell is empty. For Jackson, the introduction, like the song itself, was a metaphor for his own unusual life, trapped behind gates, mocked, stalked, cornered, and labeled by a public that demanded he be anything but human."
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/...s_produces_michael_jackson_s_song_xscape.html

1 Question, please answer who knows and is sure 100%

If I order Deluxe from US amazon, is it sure I'll get it from US or they can send it to me from one of their Europe stores? Because I want to buy US version and not another EU version. Please help.. Thanks!

Wow, just watched the documentary. Could Timbaland have come across any more smug?

I really detest the fact that I heard the phrase "made it listenable," as if the original versions are somehow inferior to the reproductions.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=596194&#country
If you order from US amazon it will be the US version. Check the link to see if they ship to our country.

Thanks! I really want that awesome poster.

Once, I wanted to order Number Ones (US version with Ben live) and when I added it to the basket I got a message before the payment that it might be shipped from the closer location. So I didn't order it because I already had EU version.

I hope they changed that because it was stupid.

Wow, just watched the documentary. Could Timbaland have come across any more smug?

I really detest the fact that I heard the phrase "made it listenable," as if the original versions are somehow inferior to the reproductions.

They meant "listenable" for radio audience and general public who are not that interested in demos.

Back