Xscape General Discussion

I can't wait for the vinyl, I've heard that an exclusive track will be on the vinyl (vinyl exclusive track) ...Is it true? :p

It also amazes me how I read some saying the new Blue Gangsta is 'disgusting' and 'unlistenable'. I mean. It is not at all! Lol i must admit I was waiting for a horrible, horrible song based on those comments but I really like it

I know the same with APWNN. I thought M God this must be terrible listen. But they are both amazing!

"[It's] some ****ing bullshit that sucks so bad that it took them three years after he died to make it listenable," he tells Rolling Stone's Patrick Doyle. "Like he had to be dead for three years for it to be released." He suspects it finally saw the light of day because "L.A. Reid needed a new boat."

What? Don't understand this comment- about which song?

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but if you look in the slot for the booklet on the Deluxe edition, you'll find the "They want Escapism..." quote hidden in there.

TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson 31m
Love the video @CORYROONEY!!! Thanks for sharing your stories publicly about the humbleness of my Uncle. #MJXSCAPE http://smarturl.it/TCpart5

(First Jackson acknowledgement of the album... lol)

It also amazes me how I read some saying the new Blue Gangsta is 'disgusting' and 'unlistenable'. I mean. It is not at all! Lol i must admit I was waiting for a horrible, horrible song based on those comments but I really like it

Well I just posted a comment on that review. Haters will always hate. This is not credible review. :evil:

:)
4seddu.png

http://www.hdtracks.com/xscape-167476

Don't respond to the Black eye people. It must be devastating when a dead person is better & more popular than you. Obviously they did not realize the iconness of Michael Jackson, but now they have learned a significant lesson.

Don't respond to the Black eye people. It must be devastating when a dead person is better & more popular than you. Obviously they did not realize the iconness of Michael Jackson, but now they have learned a significant lesson.

It is not over yet. The sales count the whole week, it's only tuesday. We must continue to promote, support and buy #MJXSCAPE.

lol

How to buy Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” — a hand-drawn news graphic
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...el-jacksons-xscape-a-hand-drawn-news-graphic/

Michael Jackson’s second posthumous album, “Xscape,” requires us to do some math.
It offers two different versions of seven different songs — and in the case of the album’s first single, “Love Never Felt So Good,” three different versions. There are the original, unreleased tracks that Jackson recorded between 1983 and 1999. But the album kicks off with the eight “contemporized” versions, featuring production from Timbaland, Stargate and others.
Which versions of which songs are worthy of your dollars? I broke it down in this handy hand-drawn news graphic:

Xscape.jpg

I can't wait for the vinyl, I've heard that an exclusive track will be on the vinyl (vinyl exclusive track) ...Is it true? :p

Don't raise your hopes. It is most probably JT remix. Hey, it is a great track.

The launch was postponed until May 20th here in Brazil by Sony. : Phonetalk:

One more week, not too bad. It is truly, truly worth it. The new version are really funky and innovative. Awesome! The demos are also awesome, so you will pleasantly and happily dancing and smiling with this release for a long, long time. Good things happens to those who wait. :jump:

One more week, not too bad. It is truly, truly worth it. The new version are really funky and innovative. Awesome! The demos are also awesome, so you will pleasantly and happily dancing and smiling with this release for a long, long time. Good things happens to those who wait. :jump:

You keep quoting me...lol

It is not over yet. The sales count the whole week, it's only tuesday. We must continue to promote, support and buy #MJXSCAPE.

Yeah just do that without interacting with that group. Positive energy and action all the way!!

About the whole album. And he probably didn't even hear it. That guy is the threat for MJ on charts in UK and US. Shame that one "artist" can speak such bad things about another (and one that's been gone for 5 years!).

I say boycott that band forever. I know I will for sure (although I don't know any of their songs).

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...ney-michael-jacksons-xscape-is-bulls-20140513

Ha ha, that guy did himself a big disservice.

Back