Xscape General Discussion

Any news regarding the whole Xscape-project?
I do believe that Epic is gonna choose Xscape as the next single, and that the version featuring 2pac will also be released.

Any news regarding the whole Xscape-project?
I do believe that Epic is gonna choose Xscape as the next single, and that the version featuring 2pac will also be released.

2Pac remix would be really cool. I think it deserves to be released. But 3rd single is far far away. They just released the 2nd single. 3rd single would not be out until mid-November. It could be Xscape, but I think it will be Chicago.

It's sad APWNN is not a success in the big markets.

Any updates regarding the physical single? The amazon.de one is not updated in weeks.

I'll send a message to MJ Online Team.

It's sad APWNN is not a success in the big markets.

Any updates regarding the physical single? The amazon.de one is not updated in weeks.

I'll send a message to MJ Online Team.

Physical single is not that important for a success in the big markets. They need to release iTunes single with few remixes and different edits of the song. Also it would be cool if one of the remixes has a duet partner or guest appearance (everybody is doing that these days, just now Jennifer Lopez is having Iggy Azalea on the remix of her new single).

For what it's worth? I just read they are realeaseing new versions of LNFSG and STTR on MJs Bday. Indian versions. Why they would do that instead of APWNN single or different mix is beyond me. I sometimes wonder what are the estate and sony doing? Like the release of the audien remix of STTR.

For what it's worth? I just read they are realeaseing new versions of LNFSG and STTR on MJs Bday. Indian versions. Why they would do that instead of APWNN single or different mix is beyond me. I sometimes wonder what are the estate and sony doing? Like the release of the audien remix of STTR.

They can (and they should) do both. Indian versions are great for Indian market. MJ is worldwide artist! I agree that Audien remix of STTR was out of place because it is not the single.

i really hoped for a #1 hit this time...
cant believe that it fails that hard :/

0 radio play here, and the radio is running 24/7 at work. :(

Smooth72;4038999 said:

How can the release of new mixes be a bad thing?!

Let’s wait till the second video – they put so much and for so long into LNFSG that IMO, we will be tiered of promotion of APWNN soon too, LOL.

i really hoped for a #1 hit this time...
cant believe that it fails that hard :/

0 radio play here, and the radio is running 24/7 at work. :(

#1 single (for 2nd single from already released album and without guest artist) is very unrealistic. We should be aiming for Top 40 hit.

MJ can have #1 hit single in US only if they release few singles (before the album release) and it should be a duet (Freddy Mercury duets) or have guest artist (will.i.am tracks) or to make an artificial duet like LNFSG with JT (RedOne tracks maybe with Lady Gaga). And it has to be 1st (or 2nd) single released before the album release. Because now every fan and majority of public that is interested in MJ stuff had bought the album and have the song. Also much better video is essential for #1 hit.

To anyone who can get in contact withe the Estate/MJ Online Team

Please remember: " It is heartwarming to see that the overwhelming reaction from the general public to the new music and to Michael. As we mentioned in one of our emails last week - we're just getting started. Keep watching for what's next."

WE WANT MORE !!!!

VIBE-Vixen-Michael-Jackson-Gif2.gif

I heard A Place With No Name on Radio 2 (Big Station in the UK) on Wednesday. It was the video version I think. The DJ praised the song and said it was one of the best songs of the year !!!

I heard A Place With No Name on Radio 2 (Big Station in the UK) on Wednesday. It was the video version I think. The DJ praised the song and said it was one of the best songs of the year !!!

Great news! Hoping more stations will start to show it love.

KOPV;4039707 said:
It needs some US air play, seriously!!

I asked a question in the charting thread but, I do not believe anyone truly knows. How did APWNN chart on the R/B chart yet, streaming of the video is low and there is no evidence of heavy radio play in the U.S.?

Annita;4038897 said:
Chart News @chartnews · 20 Std.

Billboard Adult R&B Songs: #1 (1 week) It's You, @MusicByKEM (Greatest Gainer) | #27 A Place With No Name, @michaeljackson (Debut).

Tygger;4039120 said:
I am glad APWNN charted but, how did it chart? Two weeks later and the video is about to reach 3M views and the single was just released.

Would anyone know if there was heavy radio play on Urban AC radio in the U.S.?

Just out of curiosity, has Cory Rooney given a feedback on Timbaland's Chicago mix?

Chrysler reported a 49% increase in Jeep sales this summer. Hope it's because of the MJ commercials. :D

Rodney Jerkins @RodneyJerkins · 19 h.
Get ready Get ready Get ready Get ready….

Would be so great if it has to do something with MJ...

I heard APWNN and LNFSG on the radio, while i was on vacation.

EDIT:
My dad watched an cooking-show, and APWNN was played in the backround.

Last edited:
Has APWNN been released to UK radio stations? Or is LNFSG still actual single there?

Back