Xscape General Discussion

Well, great news!! I just went to a sports website and a Jeep commercial was playing and guess what!!! APWNN was playing on the commercial!! Just perfect for Jeep! Yeah the estate and Sony score big again!

Is the video for APWNN being played on MTV BET or VH1 at all? I find it strange that I have still not seen it on any of these channels.

There was a rumor about a xscape re-release. Any informations about this? ;)

That would be so great if we got more "new" and orginal songs. I personally prefer the contemporized ones but it's also important for me to see Michaels vision of them :)

Where is the Xscape thread with the link to request songs? Where are the other Xscape threads? What is going on here?

So MJJC decided Xscape era is over? By archiving the Xscape section. And the second single has hardly even been released. But in a way I understand it. There is not much going on around this album any more. Which is sad, because it had more potential. I don't know why Sony keeps dropping the ball whenever it comes to promoting MJ.

It's a case of glass full/empty, I guess, because the album was successful, considering the current music industry climate and the fact it's a posthumus album. It had a decent performance. But I feel it could have been even better if not necessarily more, but better effort has been put in the promotion.

Oh well, now comes the waiting for the Freddie Mercury duets I guess.

Just out of curiosity, has Cory Rooney given a feedback on Timbaland's Chicago mix?

I'd like to know this too. I think that Cory should have been used for this song- the original is my favourite MJ song in years.

So MJJC decided Xscape era is over? By archiving the Xscape section. And the second single has hardly even been released. But in a way I understand it. There is not much going on around this album any more. Which is sad, because it had more potential. I don't know why Sony keeps dropping the ball whenever it comes to promoting MJ.

WTF? The 2nd single wasn't even released yet in all countries! The single will be released in Italy on 12.9.2014. Physical singles aren't released yet either!

BRING BACK THE XSCAPE FORUM WITH XSCAPE THREADS!!!!!!!

I hope this is a mistake!

If it's not than SHAME SHAME SHAME for MJJC!

I, like many other fans, spent many many hours in those threads. I want to talk about chart success in the chart thread. I want to encourage people to request Michael on the radio in the request thread!

Xscape is the biggest thing that happened in Michael Jackson's world since 2009 and you are treating it like this??

It's only been 4 months since realease. We are done? That's a shame. I guess I understand but a bit early I believe.

I, like many other fans, spent many many hours in those threads. I want to talk about chart success in the chart thread. I want to encourage people to request Michael on the radio in the request thread!

Xscape is the biggest thing that happened in Michael Jackson's world since 2009 and you are treating it like this??
This Forum/Thread was also mainly the reason why i became a member here.

It's only been 4 months since realease. We are done? That's a shame. I guess I understand but a bit early I believe.

I hope the mods will fix their obvious mistake! If not, I expect Gaz to react. Xscape should still be the main and most important thing to talk about in the fan community and Xscape thread should be visible to everyone and should be Sticky.

Bring back the Xscape forum!

3rd single has not even been released... We may get a re-release, many things can happen... - Why on earth has the Xscape forum been moved to MJJC HIStory section???? - That's just stupid....

The Xscape forum should not be moved to the HIStory section before everything regarding the album is over... - So January I would say....!

Bring it back guys !!

i hope the mods will fix their obvious mistake! If not, i expect gaz to react. Xscape should still be the main and most important thing to talk about in the fan community and xscape thread should be visible to everyone and should be sticky.

this !!!

'
Which just makes it even more strange to call the Xscape era HIStory already....

Xscape is not history. It is the present and the future for at least 6 more months. The Estate and Epic/Sony confirmed that there will be 3 singles released. We are only at half of the way. Xscape is still in UK Top 100 albums, US Top 200 albums, World Top 40 albums. Also this is the first week that the album is out of the Top 10 in Spain!

Spain PROMUSICAE:

13 (9) 17 Xscape

It's the first time outside the top 10, after 16 weeks in the top 10.

18 (26) 19 Love Never Felt So Good

Source: UKMIX

plus the LNFSG just went platinum in the us didn't it? Kinda strange to call it HIStory after that happens right?

Now the general discussion-thread is moved in the news-section. What does this mean? We shell everything Xscape-related discuss in this thread or we shell move to discuss the Xscape-charts or the APWNN-single for example to the "History-Thread". Please bring the whole section back.

Why treating projects as history which are still relevant????

Plus even IF promotion is done, I see no harm in leaving it up :) Its clearly still a topic that is on people's tongues and its not exactly taking up space.

Onir I saved the address on my desktop for the request and the guy who came to debug my computer erased all my files. Can you repost the link for the requests so I can continue requesting xscape songs. I don't know what has happened but I notice that they remove key threads quickly now rather than letting them die out naturally, like the June remembrance threads. It is like saying the day is over so good bye.

I don't get this new trend to dismiss threads. Let them die down as we did before and then close them. It is not as though we are running out of space or topics to discuss.

Nothing related to Xscape should be removed anyway because we are still promoting it, commenting about it and waiting for more singles and promotion.

Last edited:
Yes, please. The mods should give us some explanation, why was the forum archived? Do you know something we don't? Is the promo over or something?

Onir I saved the address on my desktop for the request and the guy who came to debug my computer erased all my files. Can you repost the link for the requests so I can continue requesting xscape songs. I don't know what has happened but I notice that they remove key threads quickly now rather than letting them die out naturally, like the June remembrance threads. It is like saying the day is over so good bye.

Here you go, I have it bookmarked:

https://sites.google.com/site/urbrhypopradiostations/

Yes, please. The mods should give us some explanation, why was the forum archived? Do you know something we don't? Is the promo over or something?

Here you go, I have it bookmarked:

https://sites.google.com/site/urbrhypopradiostations/

Thanks. Do you have the Rihanna one too that was in the first page of the thread. I like that one because after I use a station, the light remains on the last one I clicked on so I know which is the next one to pick. With the other links the highlight goes away quickly, and then I have to figure out which was the last one I clicked on.

OK requested 3 songs from 20 of Top 40.

Last edited:
I hope the mods will fix their obvious mistake! If not, I expect Gaz to react. Xscape should still be the main and most important thing to talk about in the fan community and Xscape thread should be visible to everyone and should be Sticky.
Mods do not have the powers to remove a forum and place it in archives. Sadly it is not a mistake. :(

Last edited:
Back