Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Surely other (bigger) radio stations would be playing it too?

Just thinking. Why is it the song xscape that will premier tomorrow? Shouldnt it be the first single? :unsure:

Just thinking. Why is it the song xscape that will premier tomorrow? Shouldnt it be the first single? :unsure:

According to Damien Shields Xscape is the first single.

According to Damien Shields Xscape is the first single.

oh really? i was so hoping for STTR. hopefully, it will be second one then..although i doubt it

oh really? i was so hoping for STTR. hopefully, it will be second one then..although i doubt it

I also hoped for Slave or Chicago.

I think we might just hear the first single tomorrow or Monday. CAN'T WAIT!! :)

I'm sorry to be a doubter and hope I am proved wrong but I cannot believe Xscape will debut on such a small station. I live in London and the main stations are the BBC national radio stations One and Two, Capital and Kiss. I'm pretty sure these stations would give their right arm for a scoop like this. And would be promoting the hell out of the fact that they were going to play it first.

I agree, I mean why would Sony allow such a small radio station that no one may have never heard of, debut such a big event as Michael Jackson's first single of the album. Doesn't seem right, I don't see Sony just chucking out the song to anyone like that and without no proper build up, I mean if the the single Xscape was to be premiered tomorrow then everyone would know about it, they would have built it up so that to make sure that there is a large audience when the time comes for the new song. It just seems random that this Dj tweets that the song will be heard tomorrow morning at 9am.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope that it does premier tomorrow at 9am, I will be listening out for it, just in my opinion seems but weird and random, not very well publicized. I mean they are still tight lipped about the track list, so I don't see them just giving permission like that, so soon before the release date for Xscape to be played. All that might be happening is broadcast the teaser, best you'v never heard, or as someone mention playing the version of Xscape that we already have.

However if it does happen tomorrow at 9am, I will eat crow's pie, after I've ecstatically jumped for joy and jamming to the new MJ Xscape song :)

It would be very bad promo to play the leaked version because many people would think that that's the new single.

michaelstevensrock4house
2 days ago · MS-Style Studio
#MJXSCAPE #MichaelJackson �� The announcement you've been waiting for - New music is coming! Get ready for XSCAPE, an album of previously unreleased Michael Jackson songs. XSCAPE comes out May 13th and available for pre-order today, April 1st. For more info, visit www.michaeljackson.com #KINGOFPOP ... U'll will be in my Heart !!! ❤️ KINGS NEVER DIE !!! �� #mj #king of #pop #michael

83bba3e4b9b711e38a5a0ed917c88a9a_8.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/mQPL0GoLwK/

michaelstevensrock4house
1 day ago · MS-Style Studio
#MJXSCAPE #MichaelJackson #Xscape �� In studio mixing "Xscape (Come Back Mix)"... ���� AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MAY 14TH!!! ��... I will post the Download Link! �� #KINGOFPOP ... U'll always be in my Heart !!! ❤️ KINGS NEVER DIE !!! �� #Remix #mj #king of #pop #michael #jackson #rip #icon #idol #music #dance #inspiration #mjweareone #Instadaily #BestOfTheDay #Follow #Me #Followers #Photooftheday #picoftheday #instagood #igers #lifestyle #love #Luxury #webstapick

88ca5d7aba8511e396c2124d111c323f_8.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/mS4rdRIL-y/

video /audio here: http://instagram.com/p/mU8LeeILys/

I am curious how the originial photograph looks like for Xscape and where and when the photo was taken. The Xscape artwork designer Mat Maitland said it was a recent photo given by the MJ estate. It also looks like both the cover artwork image and the artwork shown at the launch party are based on the same photograph. Which one would be more similar to the original? Either way I love both work :)https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10171117_738926426152182_474268559_n.jpg

I tried to create the 'original' photograph without the cosmic ring and I made it into a wallpaper.

ivy;3978405 said:
michaelstevensrock4house
#MJXSCAPE #MichaelJackson �� The announcement you've been waiting for - New music is coming! Get ready for XSCAPE, an album of previously unreleased Michael Jackson songs. XSCAPE comes out May 13th and available for pre-order today, April 1st. For more info, visit www.michaeljackson.com #KINGOFPOP ... U'll will be in my Heart !!! ❤️ KINGS NEVER DIE !!! �� #mj #king of #pop #michael

michaelstevensrock4house
#MJXSCAPE #MichaelJackson #Xscape �� In studio mixing "Xscape (Come Back Mix)"... ���� AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MAY 14TH!!! ��... I will post the Download Link! �� #KINGOFPOP ... U'll always be in my Heart !!! ❤️ KINGS NEVER DIE !!! �� #Remix #mj #king of #pop #michael #jackson #rip #icon #idol #music #dance #inspiration #mjweareone #Instadaily #BestOfTheDay #Follow #Me #Followers #Photooftheday #picoftheday #instagood #igers #lifestyle #love #Luxury #webstapick

Last bit sounds fake like an overlay of the 15 second snippet and the original demo. I'm assuming that audio video is supposed to be the actual track if he also posted a picture of the album in addition

I am curious how the originial photograph looks like for Xscape and where and when the photo was taken. The Xscape artwork designer Mat Maitland said it was a recent photo given by the MJ estate. It also looks like both the cover artwork image and the artwork shown at the launch party are based on the same photograph. Which one would be more similar to the original? Either way I love both work :)https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10171117_738926426152182_474268559_n.jpg

I tried to create the 'original' photograph without the cosmic ring and I made it into a wallpaper.

Is it a cosmic ring? Maybe a subwoofer, with his head coming out?

About the above instagram pictures:

I don't know if it's legit or not. Hard to imagine mailing album to anyone this early, especially if the track listing isn't even finalized. I guess it could be faked too (print the cover picture and make it look like you got the album)

Who's Michael Stevens?

"In studio mixing "Xscape (Come Back Mix)"... AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MAY 14TH!!!"

In his tags. He's making a fanmade mix.

Reading some comments from people on youtube who are saying that MJ faked his death because a new album is coming out. I wish people would use their common sense

Reading some comments from people on youtube who are saying that MJ faked his death because a new album is coming out. I wish people would use their common sense

Really isn't worth dwelling on when people comment like that.
It goes without saying lol...

ivy;3978405 said:
michaelstevensrock4house

michaelstevensrock4house

Who is he? Is that official remix or?

^^

It looks like a fan remix - given that he says he would release it for free. I think the main issue - or at least for me- is if he really has the song and/or the album? I wasn't trying to post his remix, I was intrigued by his pictures in which it looked like he had a CD and a cell phone cover. Again no idea if they are legit or fake.

I had a dream on Sunday...
It was about the new MJ album, the estate announced the album it was ten tracks.
They promoted it by announcing 1 track title a day for the next 10 day then releasing the single.
I would love the Estate to do the same.
I'm so excited !!!

^^

It looks like a fan remix - given that he says he would release it for free. I think the main issue is if he really has the song and/or the album?

It would appear that the CD case as wrapping over it, so how would it be possible (if it is the CD) to have it playing on his computer?
Just all looks to good to be true, to be honest.

I just hope and pray that all of the tracks DON'T leak before the release.

Damien Shields has contacted Sony about Xscape being premiered tommoro who have responded saying "its not true".

Damien Shields has contacted Sony about Xscape being premiered tommoro who have responded saying "its not true".

So that guy is planning to play the leaked version just like I thought. Fraud.

Back