Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

The man behind this site is Richard Lecoque, a journalist & media guy who worked together with MJ on some projects & since with the estate/sony. He's overlooking the french market as it seems.
I think he wants to tease us, because that's what he did the whole time.

Remeber:
-He tweeted something obviously about a future estate project. Then he went back and said he tweeted only about some project of his own.
-Then he said Chicago & She was loving me are 2 different songs, but both were on the new album.

I think he wants to keep us guessing, talking & freaking out. The same route the estate seems to be going. Just that Richard does it a little more obviously...

Richard is a very reliable source.

He is reliable. But he was wrong in the past. He said She Was Loving Me & Chicago were different songs and both on the album.

Yes, also.. Why would LNFSG appear three times instead of including a bonus demo?

Or bonus new version like Hot Fun.

IMWhizzle;3988996 said:
I am just happy when the album arrives in my mailbox (the real one, not an email box).

I will press play on my hifi system and me and my girl will take a sit and listen.

I really don't care much about the charts. When people love it, it will be a success. If not, I'd still be happy because finally we will have a real MJ album after a very long time.

Timbaland and MJ together, was always my dream. Finally that dream comes true and I am very happy and I will enjoy every minute of this cd.

Hi Whizz!

That perfectly sums up my feelings.. Nr 1 Hits & album top spot would of course be the icing.
BUT i'm just HAPPY & unbelievable excited for new MJ music. Especially for this album, for these songs.
I really longed for the official HQ release of Xscape (the song) since i know it. It's such a perfect track & now i get a contemporized version of it too...

And also that Timbaland produced the album, or at least a good amount of songs on it is just a dream coming true for me. I started imagine Timbo & MJ producing together back when he did Aaliyah, then he went on & when Nelly Furtado 'Loose' came out, i thought some of these beats should belong to MJ. Almost the same with songs from "Future Sex..." And after that came One Republic with "Apologize" and i though again: "Maaaan, this beat should be with an MJ song..."
So you see, i'm dreaming a long time for this combo. And i've a feeling he did great.

I'm almost freaking out while writing this... ?%!§?&§$!... .

I wasn't trying to be funny, I just don't know what video they are talking about.

I have obviously missed a link somewhere, so I was a little confused.

No worries.

I can't see the link either :-(

MJJuniorSinceMW;3989086 said:
Hi Whizz!

That perfectly sums up my feelings.. Nr 1 Hits & album top spot would of course be the icing.
BUT i'm just HAPPY & unbelievable excited for new MJ music. Especially for this album, for these songs.
I really longed for the official HQ release of Xscape (the song) since i know it. It's such a perfect track & now i get a contemporized version of it too...

And also that Timbaland produced the album, or at least a good amount of songs on it is just a dream coming true for me. I started imagine Timbo & MJ producing together back when he did Aaliyah, then he went on & when Nelly Furtado 'Loose' came out, i thought some of these beats should belong to MJ. Almost the same with songs from "Future Sex..." And after that came One Republic with "Apologize" and i though again: "Maaaan, this beat should be with an MJ song..."
So you see, i'm dreaming a long time for this combo. And i've a feeling he did great.

I'm almost freaking out while writing this... ?%!§?&§$!... .

Great minds think alike!!!!! :lol:

I'm actually listening alot timbo stuff at the moment.
shock value 1 & 2, loose, aaliyah stuff, future sex, hard candy etc.
i loved that stuff already in the past and xscape will be even more dope, I'm sure.

I have a question. They said 2 of these songs are going to have unseen videos....do we know what songs they will be and IF Michael will be in them...or are they using an impersonator? Or is all this still unknown? Thank you.:-D

I have a question. They said 2 of these songs are going to have unseen videos....do we know what songs they will be and IF Michael will be in them...or are they using an impersonator? Or is all this still unknown? Thank you.:-D

There is nothing saying that these are music videos, or that they are in any way videos to accompany any of the songs on the album. And no word on whether or not they will contain footage of Michael.

It's all unknown.

There is nothing saying that these are music videos, or that they are in any way videos to accompany any of the songs on the album. And no word on whether or not they will contain footage of Michael.

It's all unknown.
OK. Thank you.:-D I thought I had read on twitter. Guess it was just fan speculation. Guess we shall have to just wait and see! :-D

I truly hope the bonus song is not a remix of ANY of the eight contemporized (a.k.a. remix) songs! That is redundant.

If that is a dilemma for Estate/Sony (it should not be), choose HFITS to be the bonus song.

Why the f*** the estate would give us 2 mixes of lnfsg?

Hopefully just a bad joke!

So 3 versions of lnfsg and maybe one of those 2 videos is a videoclip of the lead single.
So 4x lnfsg
Damn...im in midle of a nightmare!

KEEP CALM!

Don't whine!

Don't bitch!

Wait for official news.

Nothing is official regarding the deluxe version / the second CD & it's content.

Richards info is correct. Amazon France is listing the deluxe track list

1. Love never felt so good
2. Chicago
3. Loving you
4. A place with no name
5. Slave to the rhythm
6. Do you know where your children are
7. Blue gangsta
8. Xscape
9. Love never felt so good (original version)
10. Chicago (original version)
11. Loving you (original version)
12. A place with no name (original version)
13. Slave to the rhythm (original version)
14. Do you know where your children are (original version)
15. Blue gangsta (original version)
16. Xscape (original version)
17. Love never felt so good

http://www.amazon.fr/Xscape-Edition-Deluxe-Cristal-DVD/dp/B00JEBT6CY/

Is it at all possible Amazon France made a horrific typo?

So 3 versions of lnfsg and maybe one of those 2 videos is a videoclip of the lead single.
So 4x lnfsg
Damn...im in midle of a nightmare!

A nightmare for fans. A dream for Anka.

Is it at all possible Amazon France made a horrific typo?

A nightmare for fans. A dream for Anka.

you mean track 17 is LNFSG feat. P. Anka?

maybe its lasting 9 minutes (containing a hidden track?)

Cant be real!

So they mixed M J Blige in it???
WHY?

There might be an extra bonus track somewhere. And that could be Hot Summer..... :smilerolleyes:

I think this album will be brilliant and michael will be everywhere and number 1 again! At last!

THIS^

:naughty:

Last edited:

If LNFSG is really on the album 3 times I will officially cancel my pre-order. I'm hyped and all for this release, took peace with LNFSG being on there, but this is just BS (if true, of course).

Pipe down, I think we should still be happy we're offered all this and the original demos, has that ever been done for another artist? They have to reach out to all kinds of fans, hardcore fans and especially casual fans. You are to be supporting Michael by buying this, not buying it seems like an insult. However, realistically, Coldplay's album is released the same week as 'Xscape', the preorders for Coldplay's album is much higher charted at the moment, so it's very unlikely that Xscape will be number one, probably number two, unless there is a strong promotional campaign within the next few weeks, we'll wait.

WTF? Not like you get the deluxe for the 17th track... Remember it's just a bonus you didn't even consider in the first place (before the Itunes tracklist revealed 17+2 tracks). The reason we buy the deluxe is Tracks 9 to 16. The other 1+2 videos are nice to have but I'm not too bothered with what's on them. For real... :doh:

It's just one of the most stupid decisions I've seen someone make in a long time (In this case the Estate). My god, 3 times LNFSG. Who's brilliant idea was that?

I hate it when they say "bonus track" and it turns out to be a remix of an existing track. They should call it whatever they want, but just don't call it a bonus track.

Back