Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

I made this the other day...

LNFSG_MJ_JTBanner.jpg

it'll be interesting to hear how the new version of xscape sounds, as they took around 1 minute 40 seconds off of the original! i believe it will mostly consist of the verses and the chorus repetition will be shortened slightly to save time on the disc.

I think they will release "Slave" monday and Xscape tuesday.

to save time on the disc.

What time? They shorten the songs too much. The whole album is around 69 minutes!

Wouldn't it be fun if the only songs that would remain unreleased would be "Chicago" and "Loving You"? The album will leak anyway before friday.

it'll be interesting to hear how the new version of xscape sounds, as they took around 1 minute 40 seconds off of the original! i believe it will mostly consist of the verses and the chorus repetition will be shortened slightly to save time on the disc.

My hype for the song grew immensely after the snippet in the Producers video from yesterday! Also hoping it retains some of the 'cinematic' feel to it, with the sound effects and stuff. CAN'T WAIT!!! :rollin:

Just got this mail from Itunes

New content from an album you pre-ordered is now available.

Love Never Felt So Good (Original Version) from XSCAPE (Deluxe) by Michael Jackson

This item is already available on any computer or device for which you have enabled Automatic Downloads. If you have not enabled Automatic Downloads, you can download this item now from your Purchased page in iTunes.
Regards,
The iTunes Store team

It doesn't work when I go on Itunes though...

Last edited:

I think those will be the two other singles probably, yes. But I think APWNN has a potential to be a radio hit as well. Of course, DYKWYCA too if people can get past the idiocy od associating it with the allegations. And Chicago... Heck, the album is full of hits. :D

I remember a certain member here saying he can PROMISE us that LNFSG would NOT be the lead single.

Well?

^ Well, this can happen when opinions are mixed up with facts. :smilerolleyes:

Zakk;3995082 said:
this is the digipack version, i'll be buying the hard case! less prone to getting damaged, and it's around £16 cheaper, lol.

Should I know what digipack is...? :ermm:

*Wikipedias it* Ah right, different box...

In that case imma go with my original preorder. Pay less for a card case! Thanks. :)

Now it works - the two tracks are now there. NOT the demo. They called the JT version "the original version" by mistake I guess.

Now it works - the two tracks are now there. NOT the demo. They called the JT version "the original version" by mistake I guess.

Yep. I saw that one as well.

@BUMPER (a.k.a. Mr. Snippet):

:hiya:Where are the snippets?

love never felt so good reached 34 million people yesterday. Michael Jackson's biggest hit since you are not alone. The King is most certainly back.

love never felt so good reached 34 million people yesterday. Michael Jackson's biggest hit since you are not alone. The King is most certainly back.

source?

confirmed by itunes, the documentary is officially 23:18 long! & the outtakes are 2 minutes 39! i hope the snippets are not too far away now.

so what are the outtakes of ?

What does "feekl" mean?

^^ Feekl = verb; pronounced feel; the k is silent--used to describe a accumulation of fear resulting from Michael Jackson's solo video being blocked, cold play having a higher chart position, & LNFSG & Escape not being # 1 worldwide.

Original version of LNFSG available on iTunes?

EDIT: They missnamed the JT remix as LNFSG (Original version). My iTunes automatically downloaded the same song -.-

Last edited:

Lol i was actually wondering the same thing. Maybe they just didn't fit in or something? .

Maybe just outtakes of the interview where they get asked a question then laugh and say sorry can we do it again

Back