Xscape General Discussion

BnhKdX9CIAALVcW.jpg:large

Wax Statue of Michael Jackson updated by theme Xscape in Madame Tussauds Sydney @michaeljackson #MJFam #MJXSCAPE
Bnekcw4IYAE4JEa.jpg:large

@MikeyandMrCroft: @LA_Reid How did you get Justin Timberlake to duet with MJ?! #LATalksMJ

@LA_Reid: .@MikeyandMrCroft As a Michael fan, Justin volunteered #LATalksMJ

Blues Away ?@SpeechlessMJJ16 6 h.

Ellen DeGeneres is sending the audience home with a copy of Xscape (not the Deluxe though). And they just played Chicago. She is such a fan

Can you buy that poster separately?

BTW I was extremely surprised that "Slave" and "Children" were not the leaked versions, but IMO by far better... that's really good old Michael production, I loooove it!

Leaked "Slave" and "Children" are not originals. They are 2010 re-productions just like this 2014 re-productions.

I just listened to the new version and I AM IN LOVE!!! OMG! Chicago gave me chills it is soooo good. I'm loving you sooo soulful and amazing.
I just love APWNN- it is so catchy and awesome, I just don't understand why some fans did not like it. All of them are outstanding. I am just so ecstatic about this release!!

His vocals WOW - I don't know what else to day. His vocals are up front and vibrant and so clear. This is soooo wonderful. I am speechless. :wub:

It also amazes me how I read some saying the new Blue Gangsta is 'disgusting' and 'unlistenable'. I mean. It is not at all! Lol i must admit I was waiting for a horrible, horrible song based on those comments but I really like it

"[It's] some ****ing bullshit that sucks so bad that it took them three years after he died to make it listenable," he tells Rolling Stone's Patrick Doyle. "Like he had to be dead for three years for it to be released." He suspects it finally saw the light of day because "L.A. Reid needed a new boat."

Can you buy that poster separately?

BTW I was extremely surprised that "Slave" and "Children" were not the leaked versions, but IMO by far better... that's really good old Michael production, I loooove it!

all 2010 leaks were reproduced mixes for the MICHAEL album

:naughty:
Don't you ever get tired of being ":naughty:"?

Last edited:

No need to go into a Twitter war with him. That will only give MJ fans a bad rep. (The media will make sure to report it as "psycho MJ fans" attacking this guy over an opinion or something.)

IMO he feels threatened because they probably expected it to be a clean sweep for them to the #1 spot but Xscape is giving them a competition.

Ok, I just managed to buy these tracks. If anyone wants to buy the studio masters, you can use the following link to setup a french HTTP proxy. Worked for me. Just remember to start a new browser window and to remove the proxy once you purchase the files (you can re-download your purchased items even without the proxy).

http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/search-225374

Xscape is number one in the UK right now, what was that Black Keys? A guy who's been dead for 5 years is still more relevant than you'll ever be? Must be upsetting that!

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Finally!!! I picked up 4 copies of cd and 3 copies of the deluxe at Best Buy. There were a number of Michael fans on the checkout line. Best Buy had the deluxe behind the counter and there was only 1 more left when I finished my purchase. I hope they have more in the stockroom. Let the good music begin!! I hope the US sales are outstanding.

Forget about that black keys drummer, he is just seeking attention or may be he is super mad cause MJ is HAMMING NOW :D

Back