Xscape valve

Don't mention that song when I've just posted here! I already lost 2 freaking hours of sleep yesterday cause I couldn't get that darn melody out of my head! :angry:

That's the best way to lose sleep! :D

Well, fair enough, I've also set that song as my alarm clock tone - Guess I should start the day off differently in the first place if I really want to make that song go out of my head :D

Don't mention that song when I've just posted here! I already lost 2 freaking hours of sleep yesterday cause I couldn't get that darn melody out of my head! :beee:
what about a horse with no name?

^You're funny! I already have to deal with 2 tunes stuck in my head (Timbo's version is just as addictive) and another tune now slowly creeping into my head as well (hello DYKWYCA!), that's enough to deal with for now!

Last edited:
^^ Are the two songs talking to each other in your head? Cuz then that would indicate that you're sleep deprived :D

Oh my, now that's interesting! Where did you get to hear that from? It's not like that's the case with me :ninja: But still...

Shut up you all
You better shut up and listen exclusively to your tinnitus.

@ all:
Bumper's actually our "Gladstone Gander" here on MJJC. He bought some Xscape deluxe editions and acording to Bumper, all have an exclusive hidden 18th track called "tinnitus".

Last edited:
I heard someone said to me that he was no one was talking to me. I think I might not be alone in my head.

You better shut up and listen exclusively to your tinnitus.

@ all:
Bumper's actually our "Gladstone Gander" here on MJJC. He bought some Xscape deluxe editions and acording to Bumper, all have an exclusive hidden 18th track called "tinnitus".

The hidden track is Hydraulix

.............And JB.

No, I prefer Johnnie Walker

No, you shut up! You
already did enough harm by making that song be stuck in my head even more now! :beee:

Taaaakkeeee mmmeeeeee to a place without no naaaaaameeee

^^ you make no sense. Verbal diarrhea? :p

Not verbal diarrhea, this time is more a sort of adjectival puke

no just verbal erection because of the JB duet annoucement. He currently reached the point of no return:D

I am all wet...

...'cuz it's raining and I was outside...

Fascinating!

Aren't I? :naughty:

10157317_493526354110168_4439300423708199005_n.jpg

:gotcha: :gotcha: :gotcha:

Who keeps throwing those balloons when I'm trying to listen to Xscape? I am so damn wet.

{Okay, I'll stop now. Runs away.}

:gotcha: :gotcha: :gotcha:

Who keeps throwing those balloons when I'm trying to listen to Xscape? I am so damn wet.

:unsure:the weatherman?

PS: The weatherman a.k.a. Bumper Snippet
PPS: Bumper Snippet a.k.a. the Boogie Man

Hi coffre! :waving:

"And the weatherman said, If you're not well stay in bed
Cause I've been feeling down and blue
And it's cloudy in my head..."

{So glad you can't hear my singing!}

Hi coffre! :waving:

"And the weatherman said, If you're not well stay in bed
Cause I've been feeling down and blue
And it's cloudy in my head..."

{So glad you can't hear my singing!}

:waving: Hi dewey!

Where's the weatherman? Have you seen him?

Interesting Thing:
They wanna choose titles for albums that are just one word. (Thriller, BAD, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible, Xscape).
Buz I don't think that there is another unreleased song which has only one word as title.

Am I the only one who thinks August is an awfully long time to wait for another single? :unsure:

Not of they want to keep the momentum going for the whole year. LNFSG is just winding down and will get platinum status .. and then another single APWNN 2nd week of august., (Just a few weeks) with a new video to start the ball rolling again. Just in time for the MTV awards to premier it _ Then another single at the end of the year. .. and then more promotion opportunities with the beginning of the years award shows for 2015 .. I think they are spacing it out well for plenty of opportunities for promotion.

Back