Xscape vinyl Uk?

btp4real

Proud Member
Does anyone know if the Xscape vinyl album will be available in the uk?

Check out HMV on May 12th ;) I too would love this on LP of course.

I wonder from which master the vinyl is sourced? I hope that the source (audiophile quality) will be released on HDTracks for example! :D

I hope that the source (audiophile quality) will be released on HDTracks for example! :D
dribble.png

I'd be interested in this too.

I'll import it from the US if necessary but no reason it shouldn't be released in the UK on vinyl.

I'd be interested in this too.

I'll import it from the US if necessary but no reason it shouldn't be released in the UK on vinyl.

I'm hoping it's going to materialise on Amazon.co.uk at some point soon for pre-order. Otherwise I'll be doing this too!

When Bad 25 was released i went into my local HMV to buy the picture disc and the manager said he had been asked for it a few times that day.When i asked why they didnt have it in stock he said he thought it wouldn't sell!!He obviously thought wrong!

Excellent! Thanks for the link. :) On the official website it says it comes with one bonus track - I'm guessing this will be the same as the deluxe bonus track?

i will buy both the us and the eu version. the us version from amazon us or maybe uk. and the eu version from uk or france. 100% not from middle europe, its the most expensive place to buy any cd, lp, dvd, bluray. middle europe is always the cash cow. everytime. but not with me. that time is over. many years ago now. this assholes will never, forever, get one single cent from me.

I am so hoping this comes out on the same day as the CD's. I have saved £50 for the 12th so I have enough to cover all possibilities =)

PS, I am new here. Hi to all =)

XscapeTheLies;3989928 said:
I am so hoping this comes out on the same day as the CD's. I have saved £50 for the 12th so I have enough to cover all possibilities =)

PS, I am new here. Hi to all =)

In keeping with the gap in America, there will be two weeks between the CD/digital release and the vinyl release in the UK.

I've seen this happen before, I don't know why it does. Anyone can shed light?

Does anyone know Is XSCAPE released on vinyl in the U.S. is the same edition as in other countries (EU)?

The vinyl features only the songs from the Standard Edition?

The vinyl features only the songs from the Standard Edition?

michaeljackson.com states: Pre-order XSCAPE on 180-gram high quality 12" vinyl today! Includes a 12"x12" fold out poster + 1 bonus track!

michaeljackson.com states: Pre-order XSCAPE on 180-gram high quality 12" vinyl today! Includes a 12"x12" fold out poster + 1 bonus track!

Yeah I know. But I don't understand if it's the standard or deluxe edition.

I ordered this today, can't wait until it arrives.

In keeping with the gap in America, there will be two weeks between the CD/digital release and the vinyl release in the UK.

I've seen this happen before, I don't know why it does. Anyone can shed light?

I wonder why this happens also. Maybe vinyls just aren't a priority so they wait to release them. The Bad 25th vinyl didn't come out until a few weeks after the CD came out. However I think the picture vinyl came out the same day.

I wonder why this happens also. Maybe vinyls just aren't a priority so they wait to release them. The Bad 25th vinyl didn't come out until a few weeks after the CD came out. However I think the picture vinyl came out the same day.

But a LOT of vinyls get released same day or the week after the CDs, at least here in Britain. There seems to be a proportion that experience a delay though. I don't know if it's the record company or the artist or what...

I should also add that HMV told me they weren't getting it in until June 9th...

In the US June 10th is the date for the vinyl. I can't wait to find out what the bonus track is.

In the US June 10th is the date for the vinyl. I can't wait to find out what the bonus track is.

It must have been delayed. Amazon still has it in the UK as May 26th though.

Maybe the delay was to allow Hot Fun to be added - wishful thinking!

Back