Xscape.... Watch us buy into the system lose in the world today

This isn't true. Michael Jackson has tons of unreleased stuff. Just look at the listing on Wikipedia.

The reason why we have all this stuff is because it was leaked. Sony can't help that it was leaked. Only people who illegally downloaded the leaks have the songs, so not every Michael Jackson fan has heard them.

This isn't true. Michael Jackson has tons of unreleased stuff. Just look at the listing on Wikipedia.

The reason why we have all this stuff is because it was leaked. Sony can't help that it was leaked. Only people who illegally downloaded the leaks have the songs, so not every Michael Jackson fan has heard them.

Wikipedia regarding unreleased material = biggest fail ever.

Never listen to the Wikipedia entry. Ever. It has its accurate moments but for the most part there are songs placed on there by trolls (i.e., Hollywood Night with Marilyn Manson).

There are between 30 and 40 songs that are completed. There are over 100, meanwhile, that are partially completed, and we all know that many of Michael's "partially completed" songs (Hollywood Tonight, Best of Joy, Beautiful Girl) could be finished posthumously. Just pointing that out.

Really? That would be awesome. I did hear somewhere (don't remember where) that the estate wanted to release stuff "for decades to come", but when I heard elsewhere (again, can't remember where) that there were only around 20 songs, I wondered how that was going to happen. I need to take better notes, :lol: Can I ask where you found your information? Not saying I don't believe you- because I do- but like I said... I want to keep notes :p

Just by looking at the track listing i'm seeing old stuff which has been around the web for many years and edited "improved" versions of the same tracks, heres just a few obvious examples.

4. "A Place with No Name"
5. "Slave to the Rhythm"
7. "Blue Gangsta"
8. "Xscape"
12. "A Place with No Name (original mix)"
13. "Slave to the Rhythm (original mix)"
15. "Blue Gansta (original mix)"
16. "Xscape (original mix)"

Sony really don't have much stuff to give us.

Michael didn't release Xscape in invincible because the leak hurt him, he didn't put it on ultimate collection and wouldn't probably have released it at all within his lifetime, even during the times when money had become an issue for him.

Now sony release it....

I suppose I will end my rant with some lyrics...

"When, when, I, I, Gooo, I wont have these problems any more, problems from the world, won't bother me noo more"

;'(

I personally feel; this is an injustice, woe unto he.... This punishment really doesn't seem to have shown any mercy.

Exploitation of our fellowship to the king.

"If, If, I, I, Gooo, This problem will not bother me, this problem, worry me, no more, problem, worry me, yeah oh yeah hoo "

that's like saying Eminem's relapse shouldn't have been released cause it leaked a week early lol

Just by looking at the track listing i'm seeing old stuff which has been around the web for many years and edited "improved" versions of the same tracks, heres just a few obvious examples.

4. "A Place with No Name"
5. "Slave to the Rhythm"
7. "Blue Gangsta"
8. "Xscape"
12. "A Place with No Name (original mix)"
13. "Slave to the Rhythm (original mix)"
15. "Blue Gansta (original mix)"
16. "Xscape (original mix)"

Sony really don't have much stuff to give us.

Michael didn't release Xscape in invincible because the leak hurt him, he didn't put it on ultimate collection and wouldn't probably have released it at all within his lifetime, even during the times when money had become an issue for him.

Now sony release it....

I suppose I will end my rant with some lyrics...

"When, when, I, I, Gooo, I wont have these problems any more, problems from the world, won't bother me noo more"

;'(

I personally feel; this is an injustice, woe unto he.... This punishment really doesn't seem to have shown any mercy.

Exploitation of our fellowship to the king.

I haven't heard any of these - as I choose not to illegally obtain music that I have no right to. So please, do not think you are speaking for anyone but yourself on this matter.

Also, I would be greatful if you did not try and second guess what Michael would have done or not done, in relation to his music. There are far to many fans thinking they 'know' what MJ would have wanted already. It's getting beyond boring.

:no:

Vengeance, please provide us with an update of your thoughts regarding the official track list!?

Back