Yes or No?

I used to at one. I just so totally L.O.V.E. that show 21 Jump Street. And just like my Michael. I even had the most biggest crush on him. Until spring of 1992 when I was 12. Saw Michael's In The Closest video for the first time. And fell instantly in L.O.V.E. with him. You can clearly say that Michael killed my Johnny Depp crush. And I so totally thank Michael for killing that crush. And for wearing what he had on in that video. My God was Michael ever so extremely hot and sexy in that video.:wub:

Same question?

Not as much as I did when we still had Michael. I don't find it safe to watch it anymore. Not when I am always constantly force to see people on tv that once knew Michael. And it always hurt like hell when I see them. As well as other MJ related reminders. I am only watching tv now. Because of the fact that it is Space week on the Science Channel. And with me having a huge major passion for astronomy I need to see it. But any other time the tv will be off. Or I put the tv on mute and put a piece of cloth over the tv so I don't have to see and hear something that might remind me of Michael.

Same question?

Yes, tomorrow is my birthday :p

Are you allergic to anything?

Back