Yes or No?

If you mean talk shows then yes. Though most of the ones that I ever really like have all been taken off the air. Only The 700 Club, Dr. Oz, and The Steve Wilkos Show are the only ones that I really watch now.

Same question?

Last edited:
Yes I do. I am extremely fascinated by them. I think they are some of the most fascinating creatures in the entire world. I don't get how any one can be afraid of them. I see it this way if people saw how fascinating they can be. People would learn not to be afraid of them. Tarantulas are one of my most favorite kind of spiders. Especially the cobalt blue ones which I think is some of the most prettiest spiders there is.

Same question?

To a point yes I do like them. When I used to babysit my one nephew when he was a baby. It was the most annoying and irritating experience ever. And I used to always dread babysitting him. Thankfully he is no longer like that now. Especially since he is in kindergarten now.

Do you L.O.V.E. the tv show Dr. Who?

Not anymore I haven't really watch anything from MTV in years. Same goes for VH1. We still had Michael the last time I had watch MTV. And besides I really hate what they show on that channel anymore. Nor can I stand the terrible music that is played. I just don't understand how these young people can listen to and or watch the garbage that channel shows. And I can still remember a time when MTV used to be worth watching. Not any more it is not.

Same question?

Yes I do. I watch it all of the time. And a lot of the times I prefer watching it over the tv. Since tv is not safe for me to watch it anymore. I especially L.O.V.E. to watch it for all things Bollywood or India related. You tube is the only way I get to see the India's Award Shows. Since I really hate the American Award shows. India does it way better than America.

Same question?

Yes. My own thick blanket!

Would you like to have millions of dollars instead of friends?

Back