Yes or No?

Nope not a single one. Even my ears are not pierced. Mainly because of the fact. I tend to cringe when I see metal piercing the skin. I can handle seeing people wearing earrings. But piercings on other parts of the body. Is when I start to cringe. Just even thinking about it is making cringe.

Same question?

Yes I most certainly do. And about half of it is in a big green container. So I don't have to see it. Cause it is still just so very painful to look at it.:( :boohoo Sometimes I wish I had never became an MJ fan. That way I will not have that MJ collection. That took me over 20 years to collect.

Same question?

Hhaha
Yes I love the King ...in which I meant; Michael of course, but secretly also thought about the King of the country I live ;)

Do you like Pancakes?

Only tried it once, could only complete one side..

Fan of Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper)?

Yeah Shahrukh Khan who is the King Of Bollywood. I L.O.V.E. him every single bit as much as I L.O.V.E. Michael. And ever since what had happen to Michael. He has been my Michael replacement. Since I still find it very painful to watch Michael. I watch Shahrukh instead. And the best thing about Shahrukh he is a fellow MJ fan. And can dance as well as Michael can.

Same question?

Have you seen any good comedies? wow..

yes

The Hangover? This Is The End? 21 Jump Street? American Pie? Anchorman? Coming To America?

Back