"You Aint Seen Nothing Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're probably just gonna get a Twitter apology, tomorrow. :yes:

Guys, he said midnight GMT. That's a time in the United States. It won't be midnight where all of you are.for some of you, the announcement won't come 'til around 3am. Some earlier, some later. Patience.

But I think Gaz is honestly just lying. Well, maybe not "lying". Maybe all-in-good-fun fibbing. I know the announcement is real, but it's about Bad 25. How do I know this?

1. A few days after his "breaking news" story, the Estate announced BIG NEWS coming.
2. michaeljackson.com

^yeah, but if you go down to the very bottom of this page, it says 'all times are in GMT. The time is 2.05am now'. So its still already past midnight GMT.
hey Gfresh, why' is the JOE underlined in your siggy? awesome siggy btw

Guys, he said midnight GMT. That's a time in the United States. It won't be midnight where all of you are.for some of you, the announcement won't come 'til around 3am. Some earlier, some later. Patience.

But I think Gaz is honestly just lying. Well, maybe not "lying". Maybe all-in-good-fun fibbing. I know the announcement is real, but it's about Bad 25. How do I know this?

1. A few days after his "breaking news" story, the Estate announced BIG NEWS coming.
2. michaeljackson.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back