You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

You KNOW you are obsessed with MJ when you have seen 'This Is It' 7 times and want to see it 77x7 more times, and all the guys at the theatre say, "Here comes the Michael Jackson girl".

When you are shopping online and say, "What MJ items can I buy today."

When you are doing something and all of a sudden, you burst out into a string of "HEE HEE's".

1.) You join a million groups like this

2.) You shriek whenever you meet another fan.

3.) Another celeb is wearing an outfit, you think about how MJ would look ten times more fierce in it.

4.) You can’t listen to anyone else because it just sounds worse

5.) You spend your time talking online to other fans instead of your real life, non-fan friends

6.) You grab any newspaper/magazine that has his face on the cover

7.) Try to sneak him into every conversation topic your having with someone

8.) Stay up till 12am, even though you have a job/school watching Michael Jackson on youtube.

9.) You rewind to the parts in his videos where he smiles and watch it again…and again…and again.

10.) You listen to the beginning of IJCSLY over and over and pretend he’s whispering in your ear

11.) You know what IJCSLY stands for

12.) Went into a sorta semi-depression when he died

13.) You love all his cheesy outfits in the early days,even though they’d look horrible on anyone else

14.) You named your baby boy Michael (Or is planning to)

16.) You annoy the heck out of your boyfriend/husband because you keep going on about how amazing and hot MJ is

17.) You TRY to copy his dance moves

18.) Even if you can’t dance

19.) You call your radio station a million times to request Michael Jackson songs

23.) You spaz on anyone who says anything negative about him, then launch into a gigantic rant with EVERY FACT that ever existed

24.) You try and force your friends to become obsessed with Michael Jackson

25.) He is your ideal boyfriend

28.) Everytime you go to the store your eyes are looking around frantically for Michael merchandise. (By Tina Pyt Greaves)

29.) Your computer crashed with 10 gigabytes worth of Michael pictures and videos

[it's now 40 GB :D]

31.) You know every hee-hee and every pow and shamone’s in every song.

32.) You have spent your weekend on YouTube watching those adorable Michael Moments

36.) You know which album every song comes from, what year it came out, the awards it’s won and EVERY WORD of the songs.

37.) Your heart skips a beat every time you see the word “Michael”

38.) You may also faint

39.) Or shriek very loudly

42.) You bought the This is It CD, even if it’s just a bunch of songs on CDs you already own.

43.) You preach to others about the wonderfulness of MJ.

45.) You swooned looking at GOLD PANTS. ;)

46.) You swooned talking about GOLD PANTS.

48.) You have moonwalked around the house.

50.) You scoff at the MJ imitators because you know there can never be the same angel again.

53.) For class, you were asked to research an important figure in history, you picked Michael Jackson.

54.) And even though the minimum amount was 2 pages, you presented your teacher with a novel.

57.) You have framed pictures of Michael.

58.) You have wall murals of Michael.

59.) You wanted to steal the cardboard cutout of Michael that sits in movie theater lobbies for This is It.

Crap. Guilty :D

I am so glag I'm not the only one!! I love you guys!

"You rewind to the parts in his videos where he smiles and watch it again…and again…and again."

Ithought I was the only person that did that lol, and I do it aaaall the time!

Another thing I've noticed I've been doing: taking a look at the year of the book I'm reading or movie I'm watching, and instantly thinking about what Michael was doing during that exact year.

"You rewind to the parts in his videos where he smiles and watch it again…and again…and again."

Ithought I was the only person that did that lol, and I do it aaaall the time!

No you're not!! My Dangerous the short films VHS is VERY overused at the end of Remember the time! :lol:

awwwwwwwww... *hugs* :cry:

Thanks :) After i said that to them, i was like maybe i shouldnt have revealed that but then i was like- what the hell, who cares!

Another thing I've noticed I've been doing: taking a look at the year of the book I'm reading or movie I'm watching, and instantly thinking about what Michael was doing during that exact year.

Omg! I do that to, all the time! Haha so funny.

This is the best thread :)

I do so many things you guys mention!!

A few months ago I got shouted at in maths class. I couldn't do the works so I shouted "I DONT UNDERSTAAAND IT, YEAH YEAH" and everyone was like :mello:

Keep them coming!

I do so many things you guys mention!!

A few months ago I got shouted at in maths class. I couldn't do the works so I shouted "I DONT UNDERSTAAAND IT, YEAH YEAH" and everyone was like :mello:

Keep them coming!

Haha, that's hilarious! :hysterical:

When you have written an essay about him or done a solo talk in your english class...every darn year!!

When your teachers don't dare badmouth Michael in front of you and even tell you when they were about to but held back.

I have done all of the above except for about 2 or 3.
I really does take something like this to realise who madly in love you are with this man but who cares because I love it.

Hehe yes, i guess you kinda get passed caring when you've ticked off pretty much everything from these lists! Its all worth it though, cos we love Michael at the end of the day!
By the way, i LOVE your sig- its genius! hehe :)

When you have written an essay about him or done a solo talk in your english class...every darn year!!

When your teachers don't dare badmouth Michael in front of you and even tell you when they were about to but held back.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

what a wonderful fan!
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

You know you're obsessed with MJ when you have to deny owning so much of his merchandise in front of your friends. :)

sy_shock01.gif
How do people know me that well???
sy_shy01.gif

sy_schildlol.gif

Bumpin' this. Anyone got new ones? :cheeky:

'When you can form every cloud in the sky to MJ silhouettes with a bit imagination and looking at it long enough.'

Last edited:
'when your friends can see in your face that you are thinking of michael'

haha my friends always says "damn, now jenny's thinking about him again! look at her eyes, they're so big and dreamy" :blush: :lol:

When you can hear a neighbour playing his music and it makes you ridiculously happy.

Oh yes, i've had that! Billie Jean, which i think was on repeat- i may have just been imagining (or hoping!) It made me so hyper- told my dad & he was like "okaaaaay, calm down."

This thread is the best, i hope it stays at page 1 of the forums cos i love seeing people come up with new ones! Makes me laugh...

Girl,I do that too...

I was in the library doing some research for a paper and there was a book on US economic trade in 1984, and my brain immediately connected it to Michael....

Also, everytime I hear Michael, Mike, Jackson or any MJ songs, I zone in and focus on that.

It's like my brain functions in a MJ mode. :cool: :lol:

Back