your fav song of Michael written by himself alone?

pick ur fav ones :)

• Total voters
I chose Black or White because it holds a special place in my heart. It was the first song that I heard by MJ that wasn't with the J5.

J polls give me headaches, LOL.

But if I had to choose one it'd be 'Heal the World'.

It's one of those songs that gives you hope. It's all inclusive in that it's a call for everyone to do something to make this world a better place. I hate that some people immediately write it off as a "cheesy song" (hate that word). The message reminds me of "Man In the Mirror", only that I feel the song goes a tad bit further by asking each and every one of us to heal the child within us first.

Also a huge shout out to WBSS, Earth Song, TDCAU, IJCSLY, DSTYGE..

Hmm...this is a tough one! I'll go with The Way You Make Me Feel...and Liberian Girl...maybe Don't Stop Til You Get Enough...oh, and how can we forget Bad? Haha, the perils of being a great songwriter!

My top 5 would be Black or White, Will You Be There, Speechless, Heal The World and Earth Song.

Earth Song, Beautiful Girl, Best Of Joy, Will You Be There, Will You Be There, Smooth Criminal

‘Who Is It’ is mind blowing. It’s my favorite song ever.

'beat it' - because of the pure catchiness of it - and the overlooked message of non violence

'don't stop' - the vocal range and bubbling percussion

'billie jean' - the drama/passion, the interesting narrative unheard of in a 'love song'. that bassline...:)

Back