Your favorite MJ remix and demo?

JM77

Proud Member
What is your favorite Michael Jackson demo and remix/mix of any of his songs? This can include extended mixes as well

I love the demo of Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough:

and

The extended mix of In The Closet:

Extended version of Bad is awesome:

Some of my favorites demos are Al Capone or Billie Jean demo. Siedah Garret's Man in the Mirror demo is also great.

I have a lot of the extended versions and remixes of Michael's songs. But my most favorite ones are the Who Is It and In The Closet ones. Which I have more of then any other of his remixes and extended versions of his songs. I have this one version of In The Closet. Which I was told by another fan on another MJ site. About 10 years or so ago. That it is consider rare a version. But to me that is the best version of In The Closet ever made. Especially just to hear Michael's sexy moans in that version. Which I think are better than they are in the original version of the song.

I mean seriously this is Thriller Mike! The fact that this was recorded during the Invincible sessions is mind boggling. He still had that breezy voice. I absolutely love this song/demo

Beautiful Girl
[youtube]9uEmxb7bbk8[/youtube]

Remixes

I love these two remixes

[youtube]13MXv4zD7Kw[/youtube]

[youtube]UpyIPJmPMZ4[/youtube]

Demo- Streetwalker or Cheater

remix- Only one worth a damn, Scream Louder. Remixes as a whole suck ass.

Jam (atlanta techno mix) and The girl is mine solo demo

I really like the 7" Remix to "Off The Wall". I wouldn't consider it to be better than the original, but it does sound "fresher". I consider "Off The Wall" to be Michael's second greatest song of all time, and this is one of my favorite versions of the song.

I also like the Refugee Camp Mix to "Blood On The Dance Floor". I prefer listening to it than the original.

And I absolutely love this extended version to "Rock With You". The extra ad-libs at the end are so beautiful. I consider "Rock With You" to be Michael's greatest song of all time, and this is certainly my favorite version of the song.

As for my favorite demos, I love the demos to "Fall Again" and "Hollywood Tonight". "Fall Again" and "Hollywood Tonight" certainly should have been completed and put on Invincible.

Ooh there are many great MJ Remixes!

Black Or White (The Clivilles & Cole House Club Mix)

Jam (Space Vibes Mix)
Scream (Classic Club Mix)

Blood on the Dance Floor (TM's Switchblade Mix)
(Shorter version here)

Butterflies (Outland Club Mix)

I also recommend Jam (Silky 12" Mix), the 5-videos-per-post limit stops me from posting it but it's on the Ultimate Fan Extras Collection on iTunes! :D

The demo for Billie Jean is really good. However my most favorite is Monkey Business. It's easily one of his funkiest songs. The lyrics were funny as hell too.. with the tongue in cheek humor.

My favorite remix is either Tracy Morgan's History Lesson or They Don't Care About Us Electro Remix.

What an awesome thread. It includes some of my very favorites, but also new stuff I need some education on :p

Them two songs at the start of the thread though........the uber funny/funky, bottle-bangin' intro to DSTYGE, especially the all serious .....gonna be startin' now baby line, not to mention the delicioussssly exquisite extended version of ITC. Great selection, really great selection JM77 :D

Another favorite of mine which I guess qualifies as a demo is Trouble. The beat is funny beyond belief, while the lyrics and his voice just plain ole' cute. Not exactly a #1, but a really fun tune nonetheless

What an awesome thread. It includes some of my very favorites, but also new stuff I need some education on :p

Them two songs at the start of the thread though........the uber funny/funky, bottle-bangin' intro to DSTYGE, especially the all serious .....gonna be startin' now baby line, not to mention the delicioussssly exquisite extended version of ITC. Great selection, really great selection JM77 :D

Another favorite of mine which I guess qualifies as a demo is Trouble. The beat is funny beyond belief, while the lyrics and his voice just plain ole' cute. Not exactly a #1, but a really fun tune nonetheless

Thanks Girl :) I like Trouble - great funky tune that sounds like it was recorded during the 80's, around Thriller :) Good addition of the HIStory tour clip (y)

I have too many :blush: The list would go on and on...
All the remixes and demo's I love to hear are played on #MJJCRadio so I would exactly just have to copy the 'playlist' of #MJJCRadio :cheeky:

Anyway, just to give you a few at the top of my head now...

Fall again
Beautiful girl
Scared of the Moon
I'm a loser
Seeing voices

I absolutely love "Give into me BlueIce remix" :wub: , the "Dare me" one always makes me giggle :blush: and I love the 'Rock version' of "Chicago" :punk:

Just listing these 3, I fail to acknowledge all the others feautured on #MJJCRadio :lol:
Like the remixes done of Billie Jean, Beat it, Dirty Diana, Thriller, Remember the time and Jam and so on and so on...

Honestly, there isn't a mix on there that I would skip... The ONLY song I mute there is "This is it" :cry:

Favorite Remixes: Slave to the Rhythm (Xscape), Behind the Mask, Chicago and Love Never Felt So Good (w/ Justin Timberlake)

Favorite Demos: Loving You, We Are the World (Michael Solo), She's Trouble and 'In the Back'.... No particular order

It sounds sped-up and pitched high. Isn't this the real one?

Back