[youtube]B9HSotu5OIE[/youtube]

Bad
[youtube]y-4lLhvMOeI[/youtube]

Black Or White
[Youtube]edsetUCZsFs[/youtube]

I'll Be There
[youtube]8VXCdZdQcvs[/youtube]

Last edited:
Hard to choose! What I like about the Billie Jean commercial is that the music was recut and not just the vocals, it's just nice to get something different. Sounds pretty raw. The Bad commercial has that awesome beatboxing intro. I'd probably give the latter the edge, also because that commercial features the best dancing out of all the Pepsi commercials.

Overall, I prefer the I'll Be There commercial musically. I think the Who Is It/Dreams commercial looked best.

I made to identical threads by accident. Mods if you could merge my two threads together that would be great :)

Hard to choose! What I like about the Billie Jean commercial is that the music was recut and not just the vocals, it's just nice to get something different. Sounds pretty raw. The Bad commercial has that awesome beatboxing intro. I'd probably give the latter the edge, also because that commercial features the best dancing out of all the Pepsi commercials.

Overall, I prefer the I'll Be There commercial musically. I think the Who Is It/Dreams commercial looked best.

I agree with you! Great choice

I wish there was a HQ audio version of the Bad song with the extra "The feelins good comin off the day, youre reaching up the choice is made"

The second Billie Jean commercial is a bit heartbreaking. I can't help but think of the accident that happened there...

For me, there's a tie between Bad and I'll Be There, although, being from Bucharest, I get a bit of goosebumps from the Black or White promo :)

Billie Jean Street Version easy just makes me wanna dance it doesn't make me want a pepsi tho

Did they ever show the Black or White one in the US?
I'm from the US and that's the first time I've known that he had a black or white Pepsi commercial. By the way that's a really cool commercial but by far my favorite is the bad commercial when he's dancing on the stage those moves are great! And remember those vignettes they had during the Grammys in 1988 I believe that was just so awesome.

I'm from the US and that's the first time I've known that he had a black or white Pepsi commercial. By the way that's a really cool commercial but by far my favorite is the bad commercial when he's dancing on the stage those moves are great! And remember those vignettes they had during the Grammys in 1988 I believe that was just so awesome.
oh YES!! I remember like it was yesterday. It was so wonderful. BAD is the best but I'll Be There is my sentimental favorite.

And so glad you said that about B/W commercial. I don't remember that at all. I was quite surprised to see this.

(He looks so fantastic in the Bad one).

Last edited:
I really like the BAD Pepsi commercial the best and version of the song that plays in it. It's "Cool Cool! Really Really Cool!".

‘I’ ll Be There’ (MJ looks so healthy & peaceful).

Let me add that ‘I’ ll Be There’ was the last commercial he did for Pepsi.

Back