Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

My last Michael related purchase was the book by Jermaine.
I thought it was very good.
And---I am now waiting on the Man and his Music?? to arrive from Amazon.
I have so many other Michael books---but none about his music.
Dawn

Two Bad era official posters.

$(KGrHqJ,!n0E63WBVicuBPD3C25+nQ~~60_12.JPG

This TWYMMF promo poster is quite rare I believe, don't see it come up often...

$(KGrHqJ,!k4E74+n2DmdBPEPPrrOSw~~60_3.JPG

Couple of Japanese Acetate CD's
Korean Sony Promo CD with Unbreakable Radio Edit (only CD to have this version iirc)

Man in the Music and Jermaine's book. : )

Bought these, but haven't got them yet *stalks mailbox*

Captain EO poster from 1986

$(KGrHqN,!hsE6OhpF9rEBOrebpJ,qw~~60_3.JPG

Official lot of badges from Bad era

$(KGrHqV,!qEE63Z2hSYYBPB6fZv4!w~~60_3.JPG

An MJ wall clock today!!! : )

Was ordering something else from Amazon and decided to also order Man in the Music from Joe Vogel. Wanted this book for a long time and it was only 10 pounds now. Nice one to add to my collection.

I bought this too now :)

Hotness... :p

Love that :)

Aren't the flats awesome? I want to get the HIStory one as well. You could say I'm going through a poster craze at the moment :)

I hope they release some for the Bad 25th anniversary, but not the classic Bad album cover pose...

Aren't the flats awesome? I want to get the HIStory one as well. You could say I'm going through a poster craze at the moment :)

I hope they release some for the Bad 25th anniversary, but not the classic Bad album cover pose...

The Bad album cover was my first MJ poster. I was only 7 at the time and had loved Michael for years. My brother got it for me from a local record store. I was huge and took us quit some effort to put it up. I loved that poster. I has been up on my wall for years.

Ebony Special Tribute: Michael Jackson In His Own Words

and Official 2012 calendar

I bought the 3 MJ ear buds and I must say the sound is excellent to me. I ordered 3 MJ phone covers from Amazon. They should arrive on the 15th.

I too am hoping they release something for Bad 25th Anniversary, a DVD would be nice with a poster to accompany it.
Last i bought was a beautiful little notebook from Iron and River, bit like the Thriller/moonwalker flick book, has animated effect but with lovely MJ pics. and some MJ postcards...(Am having plans drawn up for an extra room to magical appear for my collection Will call it MJ shrine)!...I can dream.

This official HIStory era poster, with Bad Michael :wub:

$(KGrHqNHJ!0E8e7WbRnkBPLEqvYnW!~~60_12.JPG

I bought the official 2012 calendar and have it on my wall with my posters, I'd love some more posters, I want my room to be completely full of them!!

This official HIStory era poster, with Bad Michael :wub:

$%28KGrHqNHJ%210E8e7WbRnkBPLEqvYnW%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Very cool. I'm still kicking myself for throwing away a huge Bad poster during a move. I was frustrated and all those posters were so difficult to handle, cos they damaged so quickly. Wish I could get 1 somewhere again.

After a year of waiting, I finally got the Hot Toys Beat it doll!

!CBhgK4gBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!iQE0GiM5)lRBNIH4DOpPQ~~_3.JPG

It just arrived from Holland. My counter standee. I finally got it on Ebay. I'm so happy. :girl_happy:

^^^ That's wicked. I love it (and the pillows behind it) do you know which promotion they used the standee for? I don't remember ever seeing one like this

Oh, thank you. (Yes, I love my pillows, too :girl_in_love: ).

No, unfortunately I don’t know what the promotion was for. But the seller offered a second item today (same style, different photoshoot) and I thought these two together would have been suitable to promote the King of Pop compilation.

Maybe somebody knows?

Last edited:

Last thing i bought MJ related is the 7 inch frame pack single of Jam with 2 card photographs

^Thanks! I love scoring ebay for good deals :)

These 2 figures from funko. They are official, licensed products.

$(KGrHqR,!loE8EW+5STkBPNqRO0Dsw~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJD!E8fVUW9UtBPNqOIbujw~~60_35.JPG

My last purchase was 2 of the THIS IS IT shirts from the MJ Website. I am trying to collect them all. :)

Back