Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

These 2 AMAZING paitings... They are so beautiful I wanna cry!

579033_423622250983573_100000074061943_1641948_1334711087_n.jpg

Those are paintings? Really? They look amazing. You're so lucky. I can imagine how you feel. Do you know the dimensions?

^Wow Lari those are gorgeous. So life-like, they could pass for photographs.

You sure those are paintings (of Mike)? :O

Of course I'm sure!

Those are paintings? Really? They look amazing. You're so lucky. I can imagine how you feel. Do you know the dimensions?

I don't know which technique was used, but they are painted on canvas. The size is 20" x 20".

Got the Japanese Bad remixes CD and a Bad era official poster. It's all about Bad these days :D

$(KGrHqF,!l0E9JMC260yBPl99Oh7fQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJC0E7y7f0RKJBPgWpPJrCg~~60_58.JPG

^It's actually missing the OBI, but comes from a Japanese seller so I don't doubt the authenticity. It's the 1987 1st edition, and not the re-release from 1996.

ETA: the catalog # is 20.8P-239

Last edited:

I bought two tickets to The Immortal World Tour.....loved it and purchased a t-shirt on my way out.

I bought the red version of invincible. Just blue and orange left!

Wow the paintings r amazin :O Where did u get them from ?

Got these 2 a few days back...

A still sealed 1987 Bad LP
$(KGrHqJHJFcE-lwk9D7HBPqtZ!Eoeg~~60_1.JPG

And a still sealed 9 Red Vinyl singles pack

$(KGrHqZHJFME92Bd,KnpBPk1Kd5Ljg~~60_1.JPG

I was on holidays in Berlin, and went to a techno oriented record shop, until I discovered a few crates with 2nd hand items, so I was happy to buy some eurohouse and old hardcore, and also... two Michael Jackson promos I didn't have until now:

Michael Jackson ‎– They Don't Care About Us (The R&B Mixes) http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-They-Dont-Care-About-Us-The-RB-Mixes/release/960802
Michael Jackson ‎– They Don't Care About Us (The Love To Infinity Mixes) http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jack...-Us-The-Love-To-Infinity-Mixes/release/183267

very happy to have these! especially the first one, it contains some remixes that are only pressed on this vinyl if I'm right :)

The Bad streak still going strong. Always wanted one of those Bad era official bed sheets, and won this auction sometime back! It's used, so I think it will go to the dry cleaners first thing when I get it :p

This is the seller's pic.

$(KGrHqRHJ!4E-cZP0hCkBPpuwoWiEw~~60_58.JPG

I Just Can't Stop Loving You CD single

I Just Can't Stop Loving You on vinyl

And the Bad25 Anniversary package! (well, pre-order lol)

Last night at the Immortal World Tour, I bought the following items: a poster, a key chain, 2 magnets, a sports bottle, a mug, a program, 2 tote bags, and two t-shirts. :woohoo: The only other item they had that I didn't buy was the Immortal CD........I already own several copies. :wild:

DSCN0422.jpg
DSCN0423.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg
DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0421.jpg
DSCN0417.jpg

The Bad streak still going strong. Always wanted one of those Bad era official bed sheets, and won this auction sometime back! It's used, so I think it will go to the dry cleaners first thing when I get it :p

This is the seller's pic.

$(KGrHqRHJ!4E-cZP0hCkBPpuwoWiEw~~60_58.JPG

THAT is my dream bed!! I saw a Beatles bed sheet once and thought how cool would it be to have a BAD or OFF THE WALL one, ah now I see I was right, it's beyond cool and I would never get out of bed :hysterical:

Last night at the Immortal World Tour, I bought the following items: a poster, a key chain, 2 magnets, a sports bottle, a mug, a program, 2 tote bags, and two t-shirts. :woohoo: The only other item they had that I didn't buy was the Immortal CD........I already own several copies. :wild:

DSCN0421.jpg
fantastic shirt!!!

My latest would be this backpack bag, it's all about BAD lately :heart:
BAD1.jpg

MjsLovelyOne66 - it took so long to get to me, that I was starting to worry it's lost. Finally got it on Friday :) I don't plan on sleeping on it, only for display purposes.

My most recent purchases would be

this official Dangerous era poster
$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z)VdBP9dsjZ5rQ~~60_1.JPG

Bad era official pencil case
$T2eC16RHJFoE9nh6nwm0BP9hZ2N0D!~~60_1.JPG

Bad era official Moonwalker watch

$T2eC16RHJHQE9nzEzMfuBP9hg1Dzwg~~60_1.JPG

I know the feeling, because unfortunately I've lost many of the items I bought :/
anyway, of course it's way better to keep it for display purposes only :heart: by the way
did you get that pencil case on ebay? it's fantastic!!

2 CD singles

$T2eC16dHJGIE9nnWrdYeBP8Yn6(bj!~~60_58.JPG

Oh my Gosh such amazing things you have all got lately :ciao:
WoW im loving the bed covers they are soooo hard to get hold of i have tried quite a few times xxx
just wanted to say i love "one more chance sooooo much its such a georgeous song xxx
I brought a beautiful cushion with Michael on it for my daughter recently xxx Also I got for myself another song and outfit for" Michael Jackson The Experience "on ipad oh my gosh its such an amazing game:bow:really great graphics xxx:clap:

Last edited:

^MjsLovelyOne88, Yes, all from ebay and from the same seller.

It's always a gamble to get things from there, but I always look at the seller's feeback. I've lost items only on 2 occasions, but they weren't super rare or anything :)

Am sooooo jealous of you guys!!! Some beautiful stuff here, i'm especially loving the Bad goodies! The bedsheets and backpack...i want!!! :wub:

Anyhoo, the last thing i bought was the Michael Jacksons Vision boxset.

1980's Thriller T Shirt and a MJ USB Memory stick

Back