Your Rare-recent Pic of the day !!

npl07b.jpg

:wub: :in_love:

Excuse my language, but Michael looks so f**king gorgeous in this picture and all of TII film... I don't understand why the press harassed Michael's looks and tried to mock him in the past 10 years. He was still a sexy m*****f***** with Vitialgo and all the other health issues he had. I will never comprehend why the press called him names and tried to say he was ugly. He was gorgeous right up to the end. God bless you Michael for everything you had to endure. :(

Excuse my language, but Michael looks so f**king gorgeous in this picture and all of TII film... I don't understand why the press harassed Michael's looks and tried to mock him in the past 10 years. He was still a sexy m*****f***** with Vitialgo and all the other health issues he had. I will never comprehend why the press called him names and tried to say he was ugly. He was gorgeous right up to the end. God bless you Michael for everything you had to endure. :(

I really don't understand it either..every step of the way he was gorgeous,and beautiful...even more so in the later years.I wonder why,besides just being evil as hell,they don't see what we see.I wonder sometimes if they need their eyes checked..seriously.He was always beautiful,and to me in the last years,his beauty intensified and he embodied all that it is.He was incredibly sexy and in TII,I fell in love again when I saw him.Blows my mind how one man can have all these amazing qualities,he's absolutely perfect in my eyes.:heart:

Mine for today...well,two of the new ones.I love how he looked at Jesse Jackson's birthday..utterly sexy.:heat:
reallynewnewsblzcj.jpg

reallynewnew1z2naet.jpg

Back