28th Jan, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

L.J

Proud Member
G'day folks! :shades:

Today's news is circulating around Michael's message which can be discussed here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44860

Also in the news is will MJ make a comeback at the grammys....

Michael Jackson To Make Comeback At Grammy Awards?
And possibly sing...

Michael Jackson could make his long awaited comeback at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles next month, according to reports.

The singer, who has not toured for over a decade, is already scheduled to release the 25th anniversary edition of ‘Thriller’ on February 11th – the day after this years Grammy’s.

According to a leaked memo from SonyBMG, Jackson’s record label are desperate to get the singer to celebrate Thriller’s anniversary with a full comeback.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/40340/michael-jackson-to-make-comeback-at-grammy-awards

This is being discussed here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45105

Michael Jackson HIStory:

1985 - "We Are The World" was recorded after the American Music Awards. The song was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie.

2005 - The judge in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial ruled that Jackson's accuser would have to testify in open court.

MJJC Tip of the day:

Please check your signature size and make sure it doesn't exceed 450px wide by 250px high

Last edited:
hmmm!! 'leaked message'.. Is there anyway we could actually see that LEAKED message??

Today 98.7 Kiss FM in New York City is playing ONLY Jackson 5 music during their lunch block. How cute is that!

I heard WBSS '08' version for the first time on radio here in Jamaica! Everyone was bopping their heads to it!

I heard WBSS '08' version for the first time on radio here in Jamaica! Everyone was bopping their heads to it!

the bassline on a good system is hot!

I can feeel a Wayne Wonder remake coming on real soon...

also if... Sean Paul did a remix to it.. in the dancehall style.. oh my

Last edited:
So despite the writers strike, the Grammies will be going forward?

Grammys Will Go On as WGA Plays the Right Tune
After much speculation, the WGA has shaken on an interim deal with the Grammys' producers to let the show go on. The guild said last week it would not picket the awards show, but the terrain was still dicey for double-threat artists.

The hand-shaking went down after a few weeks of ongoing talks between various factions, during which the WGA was dangling the possibility of a picket line at the annual event.

Ultimately, though, it may have been stars like Beyonce who helped save the day: She, along with several other big-name booty-shakers, started announcing their participation in the show.

TVGuide.com

I really hope michael attends, that would be amazing. but I wouldnt get my hopes up.

i don't wnat Michael to attend.if he does he must sing a song from his new album.other wise i don't see the point...it's cool but it doesn't have a purpose!

I disagree with that. It would introduce Michael to a whole new generation. And on top of that, it will remind people about why they loved Michael once. It brings the focus back to the music, and that's something that's needed.

I disagree with that. It would introduce Michael to a whole new generation. And on top of that, it will remind people about why they loved Michael once. It brings the focus back to the music, and that's something that's needed.

and this dear friends is the whole purpose ot the T25 project...

Back