2008 Grammy broadcast in Australia?

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
Does anyone know when and if the Grammy's would be aired in Australia?

Fox 8 is showing it live from the States and I have no idea about Free to air, but I wanna find out too. lol

^ man... I don't have pay tv :nooo: I hope it's shown on one of the free to air stations :8-25-03pray:

i have foxtel myself. ..but i need 2 know when the date of the grammy's is?

I'm guessing it's not going to be shown on any free to air stations :no: Every single grammy award ceremony has been played on free to air stations in the past. Why can't they broadcast the Grammys this year? :( no fair!!! :boohoo:

I think it is also on Max, is isn't it ?
starting at 10am Monday and then repeated 2130?
not sure but might not be wrong...check it ..

It HAS to be on free-to-air.. Come on!

Anyone who is able to find out give us a heads up. And stop saying its on Foxtel lol!

It HAS to be on free-to-air.. Come on!

Anyone who is able to find out give us a heads up. And stop saying its on Foxtel lol!

sorry I am not a local yet....didnt know Max is not free-to-air...it is free in my hotel :)then I better make use of it now....
anyway shall not worry..by the time we wake up it will be on youtube I am sure!

Last edited:
It will probably be on free to air in like 2 weeks or something. :lol:

Yea I've just done a bit of a search, and found it's been shown either live or a week later or something on free-to-air tv.

I believe it will be around 2PM Monday in Australia when the Grammys begin (at 8PM Sunday night in L.A.)

Last edited:
IF???---------The Grammy's are shown on free--to--air TV in Australia, then Channel 10 is the channel that usually has it.
Dawn

Back