Chris Brown re-enacts MJ's bad video....or at least thought he was

RubbaRubba

Proud Member
American superstar singer-entertainer Chris Brown and his entourage of dancers were involved in a scuffle at a local dance club. The fight took place during an after-party at a local German club, which the singer booked as a reprise.

Locals explain that Brown and his entourage were involved in a "dance-type battle" with a another team. During the breakdancing, words were exchanged and Brown and the leader of the opposing entourage began to approach each other and push. Before the fight could escalate into a full-scale melee, members of Brown's entourage intervened, pulling the singer away.

2anau0bn1.jpg

21lpv60fx4.jpg

Despite the begging of patron's there for calm, it took the bodyguard of Brown to restrain him fully by standing in front of him and preventing him from approaching the opposing team before he would leave the dance floor.

bfp9h4dx8.jpg

2drvt39ej2.jpg

Owners of the club asked the unidentified 'opponent' to leave along with his entourage, before Brown would return from the back rooms to the main floor.

After the opposing members left, Brown's party continued undisturbed and he asked for the dance-battle to continue.

2vumow6fz1.jpg

dwxgycxe7.jpg

4hfh9cap5.jpg

^ nice. thanks for posting :D i love the way he talks :lol: he and his whole body talk :lol:

"the media always build you up just to tear you down"

Being an MJ fan has taught Chris a lot about the media and how they treat you when you become popular. That's good. At least he's not like all these tweeny stars who get into the business because they want to be famous and then go mental when the media turns on them. Chris knows what to expect, because he's an MJ fan, and I think that'll help him keep his cool and not lose his mind and take it personally when the media treats him like crap.

Chris Brown is pretty hot looking for his age. :huh: His talking voice is nothing like his singing voice, which is quite annoying actually. :lol:

I can't believe how easily they call these people 'superstars' now. They hardly been in the business anytime and he is a superstar. gees.

Back