Big Brother: Til' Death

MJJChichi

Proud Member
Every year we have a Big Brother following, who is tuning in this season ??
What do you like about this year's house guests ??
Who are you glad is gone ??
Who do you want out the house next ??
Which House Guest has the best game ??
Color the houseguests, who is the ***** from hell, the mother caretaker etc.
What move/play really surprised you ??

Let's Dish the dirt !!

I'm looking forward to Australia Big Brother. This year they've got rid of the old host, Gretel Killeen, who was the main reason I rarely watched it in the past years. The new hosts, Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, I've been a fan of for a while, so I'll think they'll do a good job. They're also bringing back Big Brother Uncut which will be good, which was cancelled last year after that 'turkey slap' incident. The Uncut show was the only part of the show worth watching in previous years. Not just because you get to see them naked, lol, but because you get a better sense of who the housemates are. They show you discussions and stuff that can't be shown during primetime, and usually it's only that sort of stuff that shows the housemates for who they really are. Plus, all the funny and entertaining stuff that happens is usually adult-themed so the uncut show is usually way funnier and entertaining than the daily show. So, yeh, I think this year is going to be awesome.

They should really have a Big Brother network. I would watch every version from all the countries /.... well, I if I could understand the language :lol:

Unfortunately, the states only gets the US Big Brother :(

I usually am a huge BB fan I subscribe to the live feeds and for the time its on I'm glued to whats happening, but I wasn't able to get into this one. And I kept missing it since it's never on this time of yr anyway

Last edited:
At the moment they're looking for the housemates for the 4th Big Brother in Finland. In my opinion it's getting more and more boring every year, but still I always have to watch it :lol:

well, I saw Joshua's weee willie winkie this evening on showtime afterdark :p before that, they caught James playing with himself ... such intrigue and drama :lol:

:rofl:

I've never understood watching this show :lol: it's like watching the neighbours... :ermm: not that I watch my neighbours :lol:

I guess that explains why I don't watch it :rofl: I'm just not curious enough :p

**points to himself**
Big Brother JUNKIE ... hardcore since the first season.

My next step is to apply to be on the show :lol:

I'm looking forward to Australia Big Brother. This year they've got rid of the old host, Gretel Killeen, who was the main reason I rarely watched it in the past years. The new hosts, Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, I've been a fan of for a while, so I'll think they'll do a good job. They're also bringing back Big Brother Uncut which will be good, which was cancelled last year after that 'turkey slap' incident. The Uncut show was the only part of the show worth watching in previous years. Not just because you get to see them naked, lol, but because you get a better sense of who the housemates are. They show you discussions and stuff that can't be shown during primetime, and usually it's only that sort of stuff that shows the housemates for who they really are. Plus, all the funny and entertaining stuff that happens is usually adult-themed so the uncut show is usually way funnier and entertaining than the daily show. So, yeh, I think this year is going to be awesome.

is that online somewhere?

i wish i could have watched seany on big brother UK that must have been a blast !!

a bunch of us from MJJC should sign up to be on there ... we could have an MJ Big Brother, Mj fans all acting out and being stupid :lol:

I can picture getting head of household for the simple reason of having MJ MUSIC to listen to for a week :wild: and blasting it the entire week :lol:

Last edited:
i wish i could have watched seany on big brother UK that must have been a blast !!

a bunch of us from MJJC should sign up to be on there ... we could have an MJ Big Brother, Mj fans all acting out and being stupid :lol:

I can picture getting head of household for the simple reason of having MJ MUSIC to listen to for a week :wild: and blasting it the entire week :lol:

:lol: yeah that would be fun :wild:

You might like this old thread... go pick your MJJC housemates :lol:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23619

MJ Big Brother.. uhm.. that would be intresting, but how intresting it would be watched by non fans? :lol:

Weren't there rumours about MJ fans BB at one point?

the MJ big brother would be for MJ fans ;) I was talking for like the web/MJ community Telly :) remember MJJF TV

thanks for the reply and linkage mjslady !!

i never ever saw that thread. I guess that explains part of why i was not on anyones list :(

I did make it as an after thought on maria's list though :p :lol:

Last edited:
Ooh yeah.. I see I see.. :D

Inspired by the link mjsladyinhislife posted.. Who would you choose to live in a MJ Big Brother house with you? ^_^

The title of the season is way to bizarre. Especially if the organisers heard that 3 contestants that were in Serbian Big Brother died in a car accident 5 days before the show was over...

i shortened the actual title in my thread title ... it is Big Brother 9, until death you part. it was named that because at the beginning of the game all the contestants were paired up and were playing as couples :)

i shortened the actual title in my thread title ... it is Big Brother 9, until death you part. it was named that because at the beginning of the game all the contestants were paired up and were playing as couples :)

oh... well i didn't know that.
then it is ok.
it would be really bizarre if the title was only "till death" ...

I haven't watched Big Brother in years. It's gotten pretty stupid the last few years

I watched it kind of religiously a couple of years ago LOL

But here in the UK its just gotten boring.. Its like they pick the most boring and fake people they can find! It used to be really entertaining but now its just, watching the housemates chat about rubbish, have petty squabbles and try to get noticed by the cameras. :x

I do always watch for the first week to see if its fun to watch but the last few years it hasn't been. :(

nice one id be up for it

as for watchin seany yeah he was a complete blast and should of won it but see the public are too blind and got him evicted on day 24 after 2 weeks bahhhh humbug :lol:

Back