songs you like to do house work to

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
now if you are washing dishes, or cleaning up your crib,etc.. do you have a certain cd or songs that you gotta here to get your housework going??

Madness ~ Our House
Donna Summer ~ She Works Hard For The Money
James Brown ~ Papa Don't Take No Mess
Weird Al ~ Trash Day
Washboard Sam ~ Soap and Water Blues

Donna Summer ~ She Works Hard For The Money

ahahah YES!!!

anything really up beat and funky :p

Sister's are doing for themselves - Annie Lennox & Aretha Franklin
Jumpin Jack Flash - both the stone's version and the version with aretha franklin :lol:
Sadie the cleaning lady - John Farnham

Same here. Up beat and funky. Usually some old 70's music from Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind and Fire, Elvis Presley.

It has to be really up beat for me or otherwise I'll lose my interest very quickly :p

Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Scooter - Nessaja
Lasgo - Something

hmmmm...........
Stevie
off thewall
thriller
jacksons
bee gees
diana ross

gosh, I turn the music up so loud and I forget everything else in the world! It's just me, the music, and my cleaning supplies! VERY invigorating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
^ :rofl:

that's me at work :rofl: loud music and dancing in the lounge with either the vacum cleaner or the methalyted spirits :rofl:

I just thought of another one :p

Girls Just wanna have fun :lol:

Last edited:
Nelly ft. Christina Aguilera -Tilt ya Head back. Excellent for raking leaves outside, though I sort of tripped on the rake when I was jamming to the song. :lol:
Christina Aguilera -Ain't No Other Man
Soul Asylum -I Will Still Be Laughing
Soul Asylum -Oxygen
Soul Asylum -Stand Up And Be Strong
Soul Asylum -Sometime To Return
Foo Fighters -Best of You
Michael Jackson -Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Michael Jackson -HIStory remix

So practically anything that's fast and loud enough to get me into a cleaning frenzy. :D

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough:lol: it's like, just dont stop, dont stop:punk:
Most of the time I choose songs I don't know, cause if I do I'll be singing n not working n forget about what I was doing. xDD

Last edited:
Nothin really imparticular. It usually depends on why I'm cleaning. When I'm cleaning because my ladyfriend is coming over, its usually something happy or uptempo. Sometimes I clean at night after a long day to wind down, so I listen to midtempo and slow songs.

Back