Stabbed for a £1.99 Big Mac

Foxy..

Proud Member
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
"A STUDENT is fighting for life after being knifed over a £1.99 Big Mac yesterday.

Daniel Dokubo, 19, was approached outside a busy McDonald’s at 9.30AM by two thugs who demanded he pay for their burgers.

SNN0206B-384_462229a.jpg

When he refused saying “I’ve only got a fiver” he was knifed in the chest and left in a pool of blood in Croydon, South London.

A witness, said: “The two were standing right in the guy’s face demanding money. He tried to calm them down saying he only had a fiver.

A McDonald’s worker said: “I saw three men going at each other with fists. One pulled out a knife and stuck it in the other guy’s chest. Then two ran away.”

Daniel staggered across the road with the knife embedded in his body before collapsing."

Source: http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/146986/Stabbed_Over_A_Big_Mac

I don't usually post news stories, but this really upset me.

Last edited:
OK, not to sound completely heartless ... that story is tragic and sad, very sad but you can get a bigmac at 9:30 in the morning over there ?? :ranting

good point, artery clogging starts at 10:30am last time i remember.

anyway, this is more than just for a petty meal.. London's streets have become a craphole since long ago with wannabes trying to get street cred. guns have surfaced among the teens now and it got out of control way before the media and the media's police caught on.

OK, not to sound completely heartless ... that story is tragic and sad, very sad but you can get a bigmac at 9:30 in the morning over there ?? :ranting

The nearest McDonald's to me opens at 9am from monday to saturday :lol:

But to stabb someone because of not getting a hamburger.. Gee, this is just a crazy world we're living in :huh: :ph34r:

yall's Miccy Dees open with the lunch menu at 9AM ??

when does breakfast start ??

Something similar happened at McDonald’s near Old Street Station a few years ago.....an old man got stabbed twice in the neck and died instantly.

My brother (who was working there at the time) witnessed it and was called to testify in a court case.

Last edited:

It is tragic indeed. What has the world come to? :( :eek: :mello:

On the other hand, Chichi!! :eek:

(We have to wait till 10.30am in Australia. :mad:)

What's tragic is not that this single incident happened, it's that this incident is not out of the ordinary. That's what's truly tragic.

Well who even goes to McDonald's at 9 in the morning? Ugh.

More McDonald's news.. this time from my lovely home town :D

A man was bitten on his temple in a hamburger queue
(posted April 2 2008)

A 31-year-old man got arrested for biting another man on his temple in a hamburger restaurant last august. Two men had some arguments earlier in a queue, but that was already solved when suddenly the man behind the other one started to strangle. The two men started to wrestle on a floor and the other one got bitten on his temple. The biter was heavily drunk and couldn't remember the incident afterwards, but admitted everything in court today. He was charged and got 70 days penalty, which means he needs to pay €420 (which is about $640) to the court. He also needs to pay €2000 because of pain and cosmetic reasons to the man he bit, because the bite left marks to his temple.

I think because its from a tabloid, the story is slightly twisted, it was probably over a breakfast item but showed it as a bigmac to highlight the pettyness of the crime.

Thats my two cents on it anyway.

mmm i was getting ready to ring up my local Miccy Dees and demand lunch during the breakfast menu :ranting I crave them dang FrenchFries 24/7

it doesn't surprise me. there's an atmosphere in the air, that permits it. and...the more you get, the more you want...the faster you get it, the faster you want it.

and, while everybody is telling kids to eat right, the adults are not...and, advertisers and restaurants are all having breakfast all day..or....burgers in the morning....and no cut off time for gluttony..as they now have fourth and fifth meal advertisements, and restaurants that are open all night, offering super fattening meals....and people can't go two hours without eating as a result. and..of course...after this gets to be regular..if you don't get what you want, you are willing to step on somebody else to get it.

the uk is becoming a joke. about time there was zero tolerance

well, i love my junk. i love getting it @ all hours of the day too but I am not about to shoot, stab or Bite anyone to get any of it :(

I don't now about this one. It gives a whole new meaning to Big Mac attack. I wonder if this story is real?

well, i love my junk. i love getting it @ all hours of the day too but I am not about to shoot, stab or Bite anyone to get any of it :(

you probably have the money. but for those who don't, they just can't wait to get it.

mmm well, money don't always buy rational thinking :lol:

I never consider Miccy Dees a meal ... there is no nutritional value, it just tastes Great.

I never consider Miccy Dees a meal ... there is no nutritional value, it just tastes Great.

yeah..lol...

well..i've seen enough of your posts to know that your rational thinking comes from a reliable source...

yet..still...as this thread's headline proves...

there are many people out there who have turned their 'wants' into their 'needs'.

lol...tasting good is def something, that people need....but there certainly are enough people out there who have translated tasting good(without nutritional value) into something that they can't live without for even two minutes...and these tragedies are the result.

This incedent has happened just 15 minutes by car from where I live, in my local shopping centre. Lots of crime has been happening in Croydon latey. London is awashed with crime.

Last edited:
mmm i was getting ready to ring up my local Miccy Dees and demand lunch during the breakfast menu :ranting I crave them dang FrenchFries 24/7

LMFAO @ Chichi! You are hilarious... :toofunny: I am glad you won't resort to violence for a fix though :yes:

Last edited:
Back