True or False ?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
2j3pgs3.jpg

1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button. (I don't see how this could be true.)

3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.

4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors alot more.

5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!

6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.

7. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.

8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.(i know this is true)

9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.

11 The average housefly lives for one month.

12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.(donn know why
4.gif
)

13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.

14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.

15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.

16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
24.gif
33.gif
51.gif

17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search
for water.

18. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning
their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.

19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a
Gentleman" and "Tootsie."

20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.

21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white
paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.

22. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can
for a carburetor.

23. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from
women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.

24. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.

25. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
mr.green.gif

26. If someone sends you a email saying you can make lots of money for nothing,
then don't expect to see any
58.gif
18.gif

See answers below

They are all true....Now go back and think about #16 !!!

I have heard that spider thing before.. and it disgusts me! :puke:

I like these kind of things though.

And through your whole life you'll eat more spiders in your sleep than just one ;)

brush our teeth thoroughly in the morning! ;)

Post of the day! :lol: Just imagine when you wake up and you'd have spider's leg sticking out between your teeth. Yack. :lol:

16 is definitely a myth.. its possible to eat a spider but very very very unlikely..
and 17 is not true at all either.

16 is definitely a myth.. its possible to eat a spider but very very very unlikely..

Instead of just saying theyre not true, perhaps you could tell us why?

I have also heard that 16 and 17 are myths. Of course it's possible to eat a spider, but spiders generally don't want to be eaten (damn that survival thing!) and therefore won't go wondering into a giant mammal's mouth. I have also heard that ostriches don't really ever stick their heads in the sand, which makes sense since I've seen many ostriches (even rode one once) and never once did I see any of them stick their heads in the sand. But that's just what I think lol.

I have also heard that 16 and 17 are myths. Of course it's possible to eat a spider, but spiders generally don't want to be eaten (damn that survival thing!) and therefore won't go wondering into a giant mammal's mouth. I have also heard that ostriches don't really ever stick their heads in the sand, which makes sense since I've seen many ostriches (even rode one once) and never once did I see any of them stick their heads in the sand. But that's just what I think lol.

yeah thats pretty much the only reasoning.. spiders aren't the smartest animals but they aren't stupid enough to walk into the mouth of a huge animal thats exhaling hot air.. and I don't know where the ostrich myth even came from, its just they never stick their heads in the sand. i didn't mean to sound like a jerk but there wasn't much explaining to really do, they are just totally false and strange myths that i guess just passed through the internet for some reason.

really ? michael owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem ? :unsure: i didnt know that

i heard we eat about 10 spiders during the sleep in a lifetime ...bleah .. i hate spiders

Ugh... I HAATTTEEEE spiders! I interrupted my college bio class cause there was a huge centipede in the room! I screamed, jumped up and ran out of class. Everyone (including the teacher) found it very amusing :( and someone had to go and collect the spider and take it out....I've also cried in the prescence of a spider, lol...

I REALLY hope it is a myth ( and i dont even sleep with my mouth open...doesnt that count 4 something?!??!)

And yeah, mj owning the rights to their nat. anthem....interesting

( and i dont even sleep with my mouth open...doesnt that count 4 something?!??!)

How do you know that? :laugh:
Not to scare you hon, but when you're breathing through your mouth, your mouth is open... ;)

Apparently that's not true :p humans are estimated to eat an average of 8 spiders in their lifetime during their sleep.

obviously not big scary hairy ones :lol: but more than likely those very tiny ones.

Did you know the smallest spider in the world is the same size as a fullstop. --> .

:fear:

omg coca cola would be Greeeen if no colouring was added :ph34r:

they should try marketing it without the colouring :lol: see if people will drink green cola :lol:

hey i´ll try to sleep and just try to keep my mouth close...i don´t think it would be tasty looool

Ugh... I HAATTTEEEE spiders!
I'm afraid of spiders too! I think it's because I was traumatized by them when I was little. I ended up with a bedroom that was constantly infested by them! Big ones too! They seemed to come out of no where. I scanned all of the walls for holes and even if it was a little nail hole, I would tape it closed. lol
But that didn't stop the problem. So I never left the vacuum cleaner out of my sight. I would sit in bed and search around the room with my flashlight and when one would emerge (from God knows where!) I would suck them up with the hose. haha
There's nothing scarier than waking up with a big, hairy, black spider gliding down its web right in your face! (Speaking from experience!)
I was so glad when we moved!

After a night of eating spiders, wake up and wash your mouth out with green coke!

Back