Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Sureeeeeeee... you better be or else... or else.......ELSE I'll

Give you a :flowers: heheheh :D :hug:

LOL.. you are cute and :cheeky: ...Cheeky!!

Shut.. we are spoilin' the thread, but they gotta come in here and write something don't you think?? :yes:

S

hahah Thanks! :p You are too :D Ya it is off topic isn't it? ummm No idea why you typed "S"...does it relate to This thread..owww I want to know :woohoo: j/k :lmao:

Last edited:
Because MJ had befriended Uri and the Rabbi, it is obvious that he wanted to be around people that were spiritual. It is good that he wanted spiritual friends around him at the start of the millennium because it made it easier for him to embrace the woman that God had sent to him.

Although both Uri and the Rabbi are spiritual-minded, God knew it was going to be impossible for either of them to do what Michael needed. What he needed required someone being able to get very close to him. He never would have allowed Uri or the Rabbi to get as close to him as he would allow a woman. Plus, the type of love that he had been longing for is the type of love that he would only expect from a woman.

If you listen very closely to the song “Will You Be There”, you will notice that the entire song is about a woman that became his friend. You can tell because the last line of the first verse says, “you are my friend” and because the words “hold me,” “love me” and “kiss me” are in the seventh verse.

As a heterosexual man, MJ is only going to say these things to a woman. And notice that holding him, loving him and kissing him are the very things he said she was doing to him in the song, “The Way You Love Me.”

Verse 1 “Will You Be There”

Hold me
Like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Verse 7

(Hold me)
Lead me
(Love me and feed me)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Kiss me and free me)
Yeah
(I will feel blessed)
I'm only human

God knew exactly what He was doing when He pulled MJ away from Uri and the Rabbi and sent the woman instead. He wanted MJ to be able to fully embrace her which is something MJ would have been unable to do otherwise.

Without being able to embrace her spiritually, the feeling of loneliness was never going to leave and the feeling of being loved was never going to begin. With the spiritual male friends, MJ had to hold back. With the female friend he was able to join in and that’s how the bond would form.

From listening to the fourth verse of “Will You Be There,” you can also tell that this song, though released in the ‘90’s, applied to the trial that MJ just went through. You can tell because of the words, “fight till the end.” These are the words that Mesereau spoke in front of the courthouse once he became MJ’s attorney in 2004.

Also, everything MJ said in the second part of his June ’05 thank you message, following his exoneration, shows his lady friend that he’s speaking of was there for him. And the last part of the spoken words of “Will You Be There” were reiterated in the thank you message as well.

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible.

You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through.

I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration.

Love,

Michael Jackson

In “Will You Be There” he’s asking if she will be there. In the thank you message he said she was there.

In “Will You Be There” he said hold me. In the thank you message he said, “Your ever-present love held me.”

In “Will You Be There” he said carry me. In the thank you message he’s telling her she carried him.

At the end of “Will You Be There” he said, “I’ll never let you part.” In the thank you message he said, “I’ll never forget you.”

At the end of “Will You Be There” he said, “For you’re always in my heart.” In the thank you message he said, “I will treasure your devotion and support forever.”

Also, notice that at the end of his “Will You Be There” concert performance a female angel comes down and embraces him after he’s done speaking about the turbulence and everything. This shows that God was going to play a role in bringing him comfort and that it was going to occur in a spiritual way.

Also notice that God sent MJ a lady friend so he could fall in love before going through the trial. This can be seen by the way that MJ is saying “I can’t stop loving you” at the end of “One More Chance.” Because it happened beforehand, he had something pleasant to keep his mind on. The trial would have been much more harder on him if he did not have love in his life at the time.

“Will You Be There,” “You Are My Life” and “Someone In The Dark” all point to being lonely and lost. All three songs also point to someone finding him and becoming his friend.

God was working it out and had her right there. If she wasn’t there MJ would not be singing to her or about her. He and his music are interlaced. Whatever he’s feeling comes out in his music.

One last thing….

There was only one way that he was supposed to meet her and that is without the help of other people. Uri and the Rabbi were trying to play match maker. If you listen to “You Are My Life” and “Someone In The Dark” you will notice that she was supposed to arrive unannounced. And if you also listen to “The Way You Love Me” it will confirm that he was supposed to meet her while he was alone. All three songs mention him being alone. He was supposed to meet her on his own after God sent her.

Last edited:
Uhm...maybe because Michael is a man and straight and interested in women? :bugeyed Just a wild guess....:tease::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry...!!! :lol: I had to! :lol: Because that kind of cracked me up because it was so cute in a way because it was like "Wow...a WOMAN?!" :bugeyed :lol: Sorrrryyyy!!! :lol: Don't mind me...I have a weird sense of humor!! :tease: :lol: :lol: Can't wait to read what you had in mind though, AllForMJ! :)

Nice to read all the thoughts here. :) And I can't remember who posted the "pray in private" part...but I liked it, because that is one of the things from the Bible I often quote too.
You are 100% correct, summer. That's why God used a woman to help MJ bounce back.
:yes:

Last edited:
Interesting AllForMJ. Thanks for pointing things out, esp. "Will ou Be There!" I knew there was some type of messge in there..Like with the Angel at the end and MJ's speaking about tubulance ... what a coincidence, y'day I listened to "Will Youe Be there"( No joke either) and thought of this thread I don't know..just did?? And now I know why? AllForMj you pointed out some intresting things that realted to this thread.. yup..ok i'm done.. What i said doesn't make sense..KILLED IT!!lol :X

Last edited:
AllForMJ....jaw dropping post. really. You have the ability to spell it all out so beautifully. (ok I gotta go! glad I got to read this before leaving. Take care everyone!! Don't marry MJ off while I am gone) ...lol ... I guess when I return I'll get to read whatever happens while I'm away. Maybe I'll peek in here at my moms.

Last edited:
Have anyone noticed how MJ in the Madison Square Garden concert, and at other occations said:.. I love YOU!!..as if he was talking to someone special out there...

He's actually saying that to his fans when he's in concert. He truly loves his fans.

AllForMJ....jaw dropping post. really. You have the ability to spell it all out so beautifully. (ok I gotta go! glad I got to read this before leaving. Take care everyone!! Don't marry MJ off while I am gone) ...lol ... I guess when I return I'll get to read whatever happens while I'm away. Maybe I'll peek in here at my moms.
Okay. We won't.
:lol:

just to add a bit to the point about church, worship and praying in public or private, i feel these are different things that often get collapsed into one thing, the way i see it

while its very true that no one need go to church to pray, bible believers congregating has an expanded purpose - its so that the body of christ can be built up which takes place among members of the body - many times we don't go to a place to congregate and for many reasons, as long as we "do not forsake the gathering of ourselves together" Hebrews 10:25, "forsake" according to the New Merrriam Webster Dictionary, "to give up entirely" because when we do gather, it is as the scripture quoted above, "where two or more are gathered in my name, there i am also" - true god is with us all the time, however, when we gather, our spirits blend to create 'one' spirit which is why he says, "there i am also" - praying in public serves a different purpose, that of joining spirits upon one intent, whether it be healing or helping in some way and where spirits are joined, it is not "in public" as much as it in "congregation" among fellow believers for the purpose of strengthening, praying in private is a personal relationship aspect, with our father who hears in secret, so all that to say, no we do not have to "go" anywhere in order to pray and yet if we do, it serves a different purpose than just the prayer itself
Oh yes indeed!

Last edited:
I almost forgot something...

In the spoken words of "Will You Be There" he said, "In the promise of another tomorrow." These words are referring to a new beginning.

The theme of his web site that he launched in March 2004 was "A New Beginning" and his new beginning is happening right now.

Therefore, his song "Will You Be There" is definitely a prophetic song...every line of it...every word.

hi, you guys are fabulous I'm not good at Interpertation's AllforMJ *smile*...
But the new version of '' The Girl Is Mine '' Is up- beated clearly ,you can feel and lift In michael's voice through out this new version...Have you noticed the difference of this slow song In It's original format ,compared to the new one ? ( Don't know If this makes sense ,my post) To do this song up-tempo ,to me says he was feeling happy ,uplifted more '' Is he speaking to her at the end ? ' Girl you know I care '
or It's simply part of the chorus /Ablibing ?

i didnt read ALL OF THE POSTS in this thread because there are way too many lol...but i noticed u compared For All Time and Stranger In Moscow, but For All Time was recorded in the 80's, so it's before stranger in moscow, so how can it be that mj is talking about the shadows any differently, if u understand what i mean?

I guess their point was not in when the songs were recorded (or who wrote them) but rather in which songs Michael chose to release and when and in what order...That's if I understood correctly, with mah blonde self and all. :doh: :lol:

I'm not really good at making all the theories and all that, so that's why I just read what others write. But it's still fun to see what kind of stuff they found out or thought of this time. It's fun to read! :) Very romantic too! :wub: We can dream, right?! :lol:

Last edited:
Even the way that he said good-bye to her before leaving after being exonerated and going overseas shows that he was saying good-bye to a friend that he fell in love with. It kinda sounds like something that would be said to a Summer love before going home.

:bugeyed

:kickass:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

*singing and snapping fingers*

"Bye, bye....Don't turn around....'Cause you might see me cry... :boohoo: ....Farewell my summer love, farewell....Girl I won't forget you....Farewell, my summer love, farewell...Oooh....Farewell....farewell..."

:mello:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I guess their point was not in when the songs were recorded (or who wrote them) but rather in which songs Michael chose to release and when and in what order...That's if I understood correctly, with mah blonde self and all. :doh: :lol:

I'm not really good at making all the theories and all that, so that's why I just read what others write. But it's still fun to see what kind of stuff they found out or thought of this time. It's fun to read! :) Very romantic too! :wub: We can dream, right?! :lol:

Oh!! I get this thread finally...after all this time (yea, I'm a little slow! LOL!) What you guys are saying is that MJ recorded a bunch of songs, then hand-picked them to correspond to certain things going on in his life? Yeah, that may be true...hadn't thought of that...!!

^^ interesting!!!this is sooo SWEET aww MJ lol..:):D

Last edited:
^^ Isn't it?? If this is true, I wish MJ absolutely the very best. This shows just how much of a true romantic HE is....and any woman would have to thank their lucky stars to have such a man in her life!!

^^ Isn't it?? If this is true, I wish MJ absolutely the very best. This shows just how much of a true romantic HE is....and any woman would have to thank their lucky stars to have such a man in her life!!

Awwww yes I surely :wub: this!!:D I wish MJ the best with this lady in his life.. its so romantic..MJ deserves to be happy!!!!What a Romantic thing..hopefully we are on track with this awwww I love this...:D

Oh!! I get this thread finally...after all this time (yea, I'm a little slow! LOL!) What you guys are saying is that MJ recorded a bunch of songs, then hand-picked them to correspond to certain things going on in his life? Yeah, that may be true...hadn't thought of that...!!

LindaC781, you absolutely cracked me up with this!!, LoL.

ok, lemme gather myself.
You guys remember shortly after that terrible "Hurricane Katrina" hit in New Orleans and we recieved official word, Michael had written a song for the survivors? Do you recall how the national media presented it? I remember watching either MSNBC or CNN, a female news correspondant came on with a huge smile reporting the 2 songs for that terrible catasophre.
I noticed, at the bottom of the screen, scrolled the song titles as she spoke. The scrolling was in this ORDER. "From the bottom of my heart", "You are so beautiful". To this day, these songs have yet to be released. Was this part of Michael's plan? In addition to Michael wanting to do something for the people who were suffering, could this have also been a message to her. Look closely at how the titles (words) were scrolling together.

LindaC781, you absolutely cracked me up with this!!, LoL.

ok, lemme gather myself.
You guys remember shortly after that terrible "Hurricane Katrina" hit in New Orleans and we recieved official word, Michael had written a song for the survivors? Do you recall how the national media presented it? I remember watching either MSNBC or CNN, a female news correspondant came on with a huge smile reporting the 2 songs for that terrible catasophre.
I noticed, at the bottom of the screen, scrolled the song titles as she spoke. The scrolling was in this ORDER. "From the bottom of my heart", "You are so beautiful". To this day, these songs have yet to be released. Was this part of Michael's plan? In addition to Michael wanting to do something for the people who were suffering, could this have also been a message to her. Look closely at how the titles (words) were scrolling together.

I must have missed that footage...Those were titles to songs he had written? It's not fair that there are all these MJ songs that we don't get to HEAR! Argh! :( Anyways....I had to laugh at the whole "From the bottom of my heart" thing...It's so "Michael". :lol: "I love you FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"...Remember how he had to kind of "laugh" at it himself during his NRJ speech because he always says that!! :lol: It was so FREAKY because we had just been kind of "imitating" MJ in one thread and were guessing what he'll say and we were like "I know he's gonna be all like 'I love you from the bottom of my heart and see you soon!'"...and then he goes on and says almost exact what we had said he's gonna say!! It was TOO FUNNY!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We really know MJ!!! :yes: :lol: Actually.....*has a flashback* I just realized something....:bugeyed:scratch::wild: :mello: :ph34r: :no: :lol: :lol: Anyways....:lol:

Back