Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I must have missed that footage...Those were titles to songs he had written? It's not fair that there are all these MJ songs that we don't get to HEAR! Argh! :( Anyways....I had to laugh at the whole "From the bottom of my heart" thing...It's so "Michael". :lol: "I love you FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"...Remember how he had to kind of "laugh" at it himself during his NRJ speech because he always says that!! :lol: It was so FREAKY because we had just been kind of "imitating" MJ in one thread and were guessing what he'll say and we were like "I know he's gonna be all like 'I love you from the bottom of my heart and see you soon!'"...and then he goes on and says almost exact what we had said he's gonna say!! It was TOO FUNNY!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We really know MJ!!! :yes: :lol: Actually.....*has a flashback* I just realized something....:bugeyed:scratch::wild: :mello: :ph34r: :no: :lol: :lol: Anyways....:lol:

Yes Summer, "From the botteom of my heart', and "You are so beautiful". are songs Michael had written. According to the news report, he wrote them specifically for the Hurricane Katrina victims. The titles alone are extremely too "personable" and "romantic" for victims of a worldy catasophre such as what happened in New Orleans.

LindaC781, you absolutely cracked me up with this!!, LoL.

ok, lemme gather myself.
You guys remember shortly after that terrible "Hurricane Katrina" hit in New Orleans and we recieved official word, Michael had written a song for the survivors? Do you recall how the national media presented it? I remember watching either MSNBC or CNN, a female news correspondant came on with a huge smile reporting the 2 songs for that terrible catasophre.
I noticed, at the bottom of the screen, scrolled the song titles as she spoke. The scrolling was in this ORDER. "From the bottom of my heart", "You are so beautiful". To this day, these songs have yet to be released. Was this part of Michael's plan? In addition to Michael wanting to do something for the people who were suffering, could this have also been a message to her. Look closely at how the titles (words) were scrolling together.

wow..you are very observant!!!:D never noticed that at all lol..That is so sweet of him to do that though :)

hi, you guys are fabulous I'm not good at Interpertation's AllforMJ *smile*...
But the new version of '' The Girl Is Mine '' Is up- beated clearly ,you can feel and lift In michael's voice through out this new version...Have you noticed the difference of this slow song In It's original format ,compared to the new one ? ( Don't know If this makes sense ,my post) To do this song up-tempo ,to me says he was feeling happy ,uplifted more '' Is he speaking to her at the end ? ' Girl you know I care '
or It's simply part of the chorus /Ablibing ?
Yes, you can tell he's in an upbeat mood by listening to the way that he changed "The Girl Is Mine" and also because in this song are the words, "I know the love is really true."

You can also tell he's in a very romantic mood as well by listening to the words he's singing in the first part of "Wanna Be Startin Somethin' 2008." He's echoing Akon in the backround on every line.

I met her on a walkway
MJ: on a walkway
Stared as she walked passed
MJ: as she walked passed
She looked back at me sideways
MJ: at me sideways
And said, I can't help but to ask
MJ: but to ask

Said you wanna be startin' somethin'
MJ: startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'
Said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'

We end up going back to her place
MJ: her place
Wish I could tell you what I saw
MJ: what I saw
Sexiest woman in a negligée
MJ: in a negligée
We hit it off until the morning
MJ: until the morning
And you heard her say
MJ: you heard her say

Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa

Why did I make her say
MJ: make her say

He no longer sounds like he's feeling empty inside the way he sounded during the "Invincible" era. He sounds much, much happier now. His song choices are proving it and the way he's singing the songs is proving it. He sounds like his heart is actually in the recording sessions. He also hasn't been releasing love songs about disappointment, heartbreak and two people splitting up. The love songs that he's been releasing lately have been about two individuals coming to each other, being together and showing love for each other.

In addition to this, he's been putting out songs where he's saying he's met her.

"Fall Again"
I wanna fall with you again
Like we did when we first met

"The Way You Love Me"
* I was alone in the dark when I met you
* I thank the heavens above that I met you

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008"
I met her on a walkway

:)

Last edited:
Then as a continuance to "You are so beautiful", we get word that in November 2005 during a phone conversation with MJNI president Gloria Haydock, she writes in her own words: "He made special mention of the fans who had travelled to and supported him in Santa Maria and wanted me to let them know how much he appreciated their support and that he drew strength from it". According to her report of the phone call, she said, MJ said this," You are so beautiful", I can't wait to record it. I wrote it during the trial. You could let them know.
She goes on and on about how repetitive in the proclamation of his love; and how to her according to the words she used; Michael seemed desperate and near frustrated to "show"
his love and appreciation. She went on to say how excited he was to reveal this song title.
According to Gloria, Michael used the words; "undying love" and "support". Sounds familiar?
Sure it does, he's been telling us, for a while now that this woman of whom he is in love with was also there for him during and throughout the trial! Michael not only had his family and us with him but she too was there; somewhere.
When Allformj pointed out more than once the "goodbye" part of what he wrote before he took off for the middle east, I remembered, I had seen very similiar words before.

Then as a continuance to "You are so beautiful", we get word that in November 2005 during a phone conversation with MJNI president Gloria Haydock, she writes in her own words: "He made special mention of the fans who had travelled to and supported him in Santa Maria and wanted me to let them know how much he appreciated their support and that he drew strength from it". According to her report of the phone call, she said, MJ said this," You are so beautiful", I can't wait to record it. I wrote it during the trial. You could let them know.
She goes on and on about how repetitive in the proclamation of his love; and how to her according to the words she used; Michael seemed desperate and near frustrated to "show"
his love and appreciation. She went on to say how excited he was to reveal this song title.
According to Gloria, Michael used the words; "undying love" and "support". Sounds familiar?
Sure it does, he's been telling us, for a while now that this woman of whom he is in love with was also there for him during and throughout the trial! Michael not only had his family and us with him but she too was there; somewhere.
When Allformj pointed out more than once the "goodbye" part of what he wrote before he took off for the middle east, I remembered, I had seen very similiar words before.
Undying love = Ever-present love = Good love he's receiving
:yes:

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
I met her on a walkway

Well, who ever she is...I do hope he didn't met her on the STREET (if ya know what I mean)...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Then again...that would explain the Who Is It video with the prostitute and all that!! :bugeyed :hysterical: :hysterical: (Sorry...I couldn't resist!! :hysterical:) I have such a bad sense of humor...I know. But I can't help it! I just keep cracking myself up! :tease::lmao: :lmao: )

No, but seriously...great post, AllForMJ! :yes:

Ooooh...I can vaguely remember reading about the phone call, now that you mentioned it. :scratch:And I remember the part about her mentioning that Michael seemed almost "frustrated" to show his love and appreciation. Wow...I usually have a great memory, but you guys beat even my memory! :lol: I totally had forgotten about that phone call! (Maybe because I was and still am pretty much trying to block 2003-2005 out of my memory...not good years for me. Nothing really there that I'd like to remember or think about too much. :no:) And it still kills me inside that I wasn't in Santa Maria during the trial. :boohoo: Anyways, I'm glad there were people there who were physically present and kept supporting MJ in Santa Maria. And if there was someone who was extra special for him, and she was there, then that's even BETTER! :yes: Maybe that was God sending an angel to him? :)

Well, who ever she is...I do hope he didn't met her on the STREET (if ya know what I mean)...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Then again...that would explain the Who Is It video with the prostitute and all that!! :bugeyed :hysterical: :hysterical: (Sorry...I couldn't resist!! :hysterical:) I have such a bad sense of humor...I know. But I can't help it! I just keep cracking myself up! :tease::lmao: :lmao: )

No, but seriously...great post, AllForMJ! :yes:
You are too much!!

:lol: :rofl:

In addition to this, he's been putting out songs where he's saying he's met her.

"Fall Again"

"The Way You Love Me"

I met her on a walkway

Whoa!! I almost left one out!

"The Girl Is Mine 2008"
Every night she walks right in my dreams
Since I met her from the start

You are too much!!

:lol: :rofl:

I'm a clown, what can I say. :tease::lol: I can't help it!

"Streetwalking, baby...." Gets a whole new meaning ....:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last edited:
Undying love = Ever-present love = Good love he's receiving

Yep! Yep! Yep! You hit it on the head!! Again! as always! And Summer, you did too. When you mentioned maybe she was the angel coming to him, you were correct! As Allformj pointed out, "will you be there" is prophetic. It is all coming to fruitation. When Michael is singing this song on stage, what do we see happening towards the end as he speaks very tearfully of turbelence and sorrow? The one with wings appears from behind. What does she do with her wings? She wrapps them very gently, quietly and lovingly around Michael, with tears still flowing he bows his head and recieves. She then places her head gently on his back. The camera takes us to a quick widen shot. They appear as one, in the end.

Yep! Yep! Yep! You hit it on the head!! Again! as always! And Summer, you did too. When you mentioned maybe she was the angel coming to him, you were correct! As Allformj pointed out, "will you be there" is prophetic. It is all coming to fruitation. When Michael is singing this song on stage, what do we see happening towards the end as he speaks very tearfully of turbelence and sorrow? The one with wings appears from behind. What does she do with her wings? She wrapps them very gently, quietly and lovingly around Michael, with tears still flowing he bows his head and recieves. She then places her head gently on his back. The camera takes us to a quick widen shot. They appear as one, in the end.

Aaaawww....that's beautiful. :wub: I love that song and the whole thing with the angel by the way. Absolutely beautiful! :wub:

I found the "phone call thread".

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20930

TEXT FROM MJNI HOTSHOT

The below text has been approved for publication today, 11th November, 2005.
As MJ News International announced on Tuesday, 8th November, 2005 - I received a phonecall that day, seemingly out of the blue, from Michael. This telecon will certainly go down in MY MJ calendar as a milestone and is definitely up there with MJNI’s Killer Thriller party in 2002 (where i'm pictured left with Michael and my granddaughter Jade), our 40th Birthday Tribute published in Billboard magazine in 1998 and my personal encounters with Michael since 1993.

From a selection of messages I’ve seen on the MJNI.COM Messageboard, some fans don’t understand why Michael would ring me. Because of this, I would first like to take a moment to explain the background to the phonecall.

As the trial approached we wanted to launch a campaign that would enable fans from around the world to show their support for Michael. So, on 13th November 2004, the MJNI team launched the MJNI.COM Support Michael pages.

These pages included - amongst other things - an ambitious new petition. We invited fans and website visitors from around the world to add their names to our Pledges of Support.

The idea was simple; anyone who wanted to show the world that they believed in Michael and wanted to show their loyalty and love for him could do so in the simplest manner possible - by just adding their name to the Pledges at http://www.mjni.com/support/pledge.aspx. This was especially important to the vast majority of fans who simply couldn't afford to travel to America to show their support in person.

It was an ambitious project because our goal was to achieve at least 10,000 pledges by the end of the trial, a target which - together with the support of dozens of fan clubs from many countries around the globe - we easily achieved.

The Pledges were just one of many features in the Support Michael pages of MJNI.COM. As well as articles, commentary and news bulletin round-ups, we also created a living Timeline of events that began in November 2003 and ended with Michael's vindication in June 2005. By the end of the trial, the Timeline had been updated more than four hundred times and viewed by many hundreds of thousands of visitors to the website.

In addition, we researched and published over 75 profiles on each of the main players in the case - something no other website had tried to do, but which was essential in bringing some clarity to the constant flood of news reports we were processing every day. Our specially-dedicated ‘Support Michael’ mailing list delivered daily news bulletins and updates to the tens of thousands of fans from around the world who were desperate to get unbiased, fair and sensitive coverage of the trial.

Although this is the immediate background to the recent conversation with Michael, it is not the first time he has acknowledged the work of MJNI. Back in 2002, when Michael needed a platform to speak to the fans, he accepted our invitation to visit the UK and we organised our Killer Thriller party and a March through London, resulting in a 2,000-strong show of fan support! Who can forget Michael’s fifteen minute speech at Killer Thriller? It was monumental!

MJNI has been running campaigns for many, many years, and Michael has been very generous in his gratitude for our work on behalf of his fans.

During his recent visit to London, Michael received a letter from me explaining our campaign during the trial, and it was on reading this that he called to express his thanks and gratitude to us, the fans, in his words, for our “support, love and loyalty.”

With Michael’s visit to London fast becoming a recent memory, I had almost forgotten about the package and didn’t expect to hear anything about it without doing some further work! But then the phone rang...

“Hold on for Mr. Jackson...” the voice on the telephone announced. Before I could collect my thoughts, there was a male voice on the line, and I heard myself saying, “Michael?”

“Nice to hear from you...” Michael replied in a warm and friendly manner which immediately made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Michael was very gracious and complimentary about my letter and began expressing his appreciation and gratitude for the endeavours of all his supporters. He emphasised the point by saying to me, “Please understand my appreciation for everybody’s love and all the loving support... because I really appreciate it... appreciate everything... really I do.”

As Michael was speaking, I was immediately struck by his heartfelt sincerity. I remember how often in the past my friends and I had joked about what we would say to Michael if we ever had the chance. Friends of Michael often said to me things like, “Next time I’m with Michael, I’ll call you and put him on the phone...” I used to wonder what would I say, if that ever happened! I mean, what do you talk about when the King of Pop calls you... As it happens, the call came so unexpectedly that I had no time to stress about the details, because he was already on the line...

Fortunately, Michael was very fluent and did all the initial talking, which made it easy for me to join the conversation. My first response was to thank Michael sincerely for his call and express how honoured I was that he would take the time to acknowledge our work, especially as I was aware of the great demands on his time. Michael was very kind and reciprocated my sentiment.

Throughout the telephone call, Michael was extremely repetitive in the proclamation of his love and appreciation to his fans for everything that they have done for him over the years; their undying love and support. I suddenly realised just how important it is to Michael that we know that he cares about us. He seemed to want to make it very clear that he is aware of our efforts on his behalf. He wanted the message to go out to all of the fans and emphasised that I should let everyone know how he felt.

Later in the conversation, Michael wanted me specifically to thank the fans who came to see him recently in London. He explained how he had wanted to greet the fans personally but that the restrictions imposed on him by the police made it difficult for him to do so. He also made special mention of the fans who had travelled to and supported him in Santa Maria, and wanted me to let them know how much he appreciated their support and that he drew strength from it.

Throughout our conversation, Michael continually made reference to one main subject, which is something I have been aware of both as a fan and a Fan Club President for almost 20 years: he recognises the support and contribution from ALL his fans, be that the fan who has little opportunity to travel to the city when Michael is in town – or perhaps can’t afford concert tickets and travel when Michael is touring the world – or maybe doesn’t even have internet connection to enable messageboard discussions. But they support Michael in their hearts, follow the documentaries on television, join the fan clubs and buy his records and merchandise when it is available. Michael was saying thank you to these fans, just as much as he was reaching out to those who at great personal and financial sacrifice, travelled halfway across the world to camp out in Santa Maria during the trial, so that Michael would know that he was not alone.

Michael then became very excited as he told me about a new song which he had written and which he wanted the fans to know about, saying, “I can’t wait to record it. I wrote it during the trial. You could let them know...” The song Michael was inspired to write for the fans during the trial is titled ‘You Are So Beautiful.’ I asked him to clarify for me - would this song be on the next album? And, this is a different song to the as-yet unnamed charity single? He confirmed "yes" to both questions.

Then, suddenly, Michael became very playful as he excitedly spoke about MJNI’s KING! magazine. He told me how much he loved KING! and mentioned a couple of his favourite articles (in particular, one about Neverland.)

I was very touched that Michael mentioned the magazine, because we are all very proud of it. I explained that we are looking forward to publishing again and I was pleased for the opportunity at this point to talk about some of the other projects we are ready to start as soon as he is.

Having already mentioned the new music, I asked Michael if he knew when the album would be released, but he wasn’t sure. He said, “I am writing constantly...” He said that it wouldn’t be too much longer and that he was in the studio.

I then asked Michael if he would be performing in concert, and that we would love to hear him sing live. Again, he answered that he wasn’t sure about that, and that he would probably be doing film. I told Michael that one of the reasons he had so many loyal fans was because of his amazing talent and that it would be wonderful to hear him singing live again. Recalling the time I became a fan myself during the Bad tour and the sheer enjoyment of hearing Michael perform live, and pushing the point – maybe too far – I suggested that a handful of concerts in small venues would be fantastic and that it didn’t necessarily have to be a grand world tour.

Michael accepted my comments with grace and humility – an attribute which, when describing Michael, can’t be emphasised strongly enough - but I’m not sure that he appreciates just HOW hungry we all are to have him back on stage. I could fantasise all day about Michael singing ‘Speechless’ to a ‘by special invitation only’ event for us - his loyal fans... but, back to reality!

Michael once again brought the conversation around to talking about his love for his fans, saying: “I love them and everything they do... everything. I see everything they do, I don’t miss anything. I notice and feel everything, from their letters and posters and signs and gifts...”

There was a sense of urgency in Michael’s voice and by this time, I was really beginning to become aware of a feeling of frustration in Michael at his inability to convey to his tens of thousands of fans across the globe, just how much he cares for them – that he would love to be able to show to them more, his gratitude and appreciation for their years of loyal support.

...And with that, the conversation was at its end. With sincerity in his voice, Michael bid farewell by saying “God Bless You” several times, and then excused himself. The conversation that will last for eternity in my memory was over.

As I mentioned at the opening of this report, this experience will stay with me as one of the highlights of my career as a Fan Club leader. It was quite a surreal experience, probably because it was so unexpected, but at the same time, quite natural, for the same reason. Since the call, and having spoken to my closest friends about it (some of whom are friends of Michael’s), I’m beginning to realise just how special this call was. Special, in particular, because it is very unusual for Michael to do this, so I am told. And, for that reason, it will be all the more cherished as I look forward to the next opportunity where MJ News International can do something extraordinarily special for Michael on behalf of his loyal fans...

Thanks summer for finding that!! Did you pick up on the part almost near the end, I believe in the 3rd paragraph towards the end when Gloria says, there was a sense of "Urgency" in his voice, when he was trying to convy his love. Well suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure there was!, lol.

Thanks summer for finding that!! Did you pick up on the part almost near the end, I believe in the 3rd paragraph towards the end when Gloria says, there was a sense of "Urgency" in his voice, when he was trying to convy his love. Well suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure there was!, lol.

:lol:

Michael once again brought the conversation around to talking about his love for his fans, saying: “I love them and everything they do... everything. I see everything they do, I don’t miss anything. I notice and feel everything, from their letters and posters and signs and gifts...”

Yeah...and now there isn't even an address where we could send him letters, posters, signs or gifts...so he is missing EVERYTHING! *pouts* :( :lol:

Yes. :yes:

And notice that he didn't have his stage performance of "Will You Be There" end with several angels coming to him or with a combination of male and female angels. He had it end with just one female angel only.

What did it take for him to fall in love before the trial? It took one woman sent to him by God. If he didn't feel that God sent her, he would not have thanked the Heavens above in "The Way You Love Me."

Michael is so romantic. :wub:

Michael then became very excited as he told me about a new song which he had written and which he wanted the fans to know about, saying, “I can’t wait to record it. I wrote it during the trial. You could let them know...” The song Michael was inspired to write for the fans during the trial is titled ‘You Are So Beautiful.’ I asked him to clarify for me - would this song be on the next album? And, this is a different song to the as-yet unnamed charity single? He confirmed "yes" to both questions.
I would really like to hear this song. I hope he's still planning to record it, or has already recorded it.

Last edited:
Its interesting to me that he's been singing about being fascinated by some girl walking down the street since the old days, Lovely One "the first that I saw you walking down the street so pretty", Shake Your Body Down "you walk around the town with your head all up in the sky", TWYMMF, Streewalker (no I feel quite sure it is not about prostitutes and btw fans wrote the Who Is It short film, it was just someone's concept but nothing in the song says she was anything other than someone who's action/s he couldn't figure out...eg., is it this is it that is it my this is it my that etc.) but yeh :scratch: can't help but notice that :yes:

Last edited:
I wonder if he mentions girls walking down the street because he's often checking them out while riding in his chauffeured limo or SUV and looking out the window? Or, when he's out driving one of his cars himself? That's about the only time that he'll really be able to girl watch without being mobbed.

Last edited:
^ ah interesting
and could explain how he would have come to notice some certain 'someone' :scratch: makes sense :yes:

also noticed that he had Streetwalker placed on the SE of Bad just like he had Carousel placed on the SE of Thriller - gives me the picture of a girl he 'met' for an "instant" as the song says, and who dissappeared into the crowd, as the song says, then whom he later "watched" on the street, as many songs seem to indicate

I find it interesting that in both songs he brings up things he is presuming about the person's personality

in carousel he says,

"she's from a world of popcorn and candy, pony rides for a dime, little children laughing" and in Streetwalker he says, "you see, I never met a girl, just like you, come so easy don't you break my heart 'cause I love you"

btw (in light of a lot of fans from board to board talking about a prostitute in connection with that song) those words in Streetwalker are not the kind of thing you'd say to a prostitute who's "job" it is to "come so easy" anyway :ermm: (oh goodness no pun intended LOL gee wizz its late >> to self lol :smack: LOL) YALL KNOW WHAT I MEANT :angry: :lol:

so it seems he thought of Streetwalker as a "goody goody girl" (like in Mama's Pearl? lol) and someone he doesn't seem to feel so sure would be interested in him because in Carousel he talks about his life, "I'm from a world, of dissappointments and confusions" and in Streetwalker, he says, "Won't ya - give me some time, and repeats over and over again, "don'tcha, don'tcha, don't cha break my heart 'cause I love you" and the way he keeps repeating, "datgummit baby" makes it seem as though he's not sure he has a chance.

Now, that line in WBSS about the negligee :unsure: hmmmm sounds like he's fantasizing what would happen if she hadn't "walked away and pass him by"

just like he imagines peeling off her jeans like a tangerine in PYT 2008 and again, in the original PYT demo, he refers to her as a "prima donna"

Last edited:
SOS, hahahahahahaha! You are SO bad!!

But I fully get your point though! And you're just going by the things he is putting into these songs. That's him. Mike is just being a man. He loves women.

And right now, his mind is on love and romance. Yep!

Go listen to "Got The Hots" that he put on the Japan version of "Thriller 25." That's telling it ALL. What he said near the end of "For All Times" is telling it too. Until someone posted the lyrics from the Japan T25 booklet, I didn't know that at the end of "For All Time" he said, "We can make lovin'."

Mike ain't playin'! He is serious. Ms. lady better take her vitamins. High potency vitamins, ginseng and grab the strawberries.

Last edited:
Hi you guys,

I was over at the Jackson Family forum and ran across this. Looks MJ and Janet collaborated on Janet's song "Can't B Good." It was posted by blueocean on 7/14/08.

Warning: MJ sounds gooooood. Really good. Delicious. He's opening the song the same way he did "Someone Put Your Hand Out." :wub: Then, he and Janet are trading off throughout the song. I have Janet's CD. I can tell this is a new version because the adlibs are different He's added his own.

Between 1:38 and 1:44 he says, "What's goin' on? What's happening to me?" Then Janet says "Promised myself I would never let this be." Around 2:52 they both say "Oooo, I think I'm falling in love again." Then, around 3:01 he says, "I tell myself I never would."

He sounds oh so sweet. This is one of those songs where you sit down, dim the lights and just listen. Nothing sounds more beautiful than Michael Jackson in love.

Enjoy.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Yes, you can tell he's in an upbeat mood by listening to the way that he changed "The Girl Is Mine" and also because in this song are the words, "I know the love is really true."

You can also tell he's in a very romantic mood as well by listening to the words he's singing in the first part of "Wanna Be Startin Somethin' 2008." He's echoing Akon in the backround on every line.

He no longer sounds like he's feeling empty inside the way he sounded during the "Invincible" era. He sounds much, much happier now. His song choices are proving it and the way he's singing the songs is proving it. He sounds like his heart is actually in the recording sessions. He also hasn't been releasing love songs about disappointment, heartbreak and two people splitting up. The love songs that he's been releasing lately have been about two individuals coming to each other, being together and showing love for each other.

"Fall Again"

"The Way You Love Me"

I met her on a walkway

AllforMJ Thank you ,what you say here Is so overwhelming
and does things to my heart ...I am sure this lady feels very Blessed both
She and Michael both do ... I feel no light emotion between them , only deepness ,Intense energy ...
Imagine what their physical connection will/must be ...
Plus In all honesty he may have come Into her life at her most darkest time (as she has for him) saving her from empty loneliness and pain ...
It's another layer to the love unfolding before our eye's *smiling*...
Maybe I'm too romantic,thinking on thing to much haha...
well*blushing*nice talking to you ,keep up the good work !

Whoa!! I almost left one out!

"The Girl Is Mine 2008"
Every night she walks right in my dreams
Since I met her from the start

Oh oh noooo!!!!!!
:bugeyed :swoon: naahh :rofl: ,Just kidding *lightly * laughing...

I wonder if he mentions girls walking down the street because he's often checking them out while riding in his chauffeured limo or SUV and looking out the window? Or, when he's out driving one of his cars himself? That's about the only time that he'll really be able to girl watch without being mobbed.

Well, techically....I guess the fans standing in front of his hotel, waiting to see a glimpse of him, are standing out "on the street" too. :scratch:And he does seem to check fans out! :lol: Munich 1999 footage anyone? :lmao: When you look at the footage it seems like there was something/someone he liked to look at because he keeps looking and pointing to that direction and then every single person who comes to the window keeps looking and pointing to that direction. :lol: And then at one point Mj throws down a paper airplane...but it looks more like his way of being able to check someone out than "Oh just wanted to watch a paper airplane fly outside". :lol: Because as soon as he throws the airplane, his eyes "wander" to the same direction he kept looking at all night and he's pretending he's watching the paper airplane, but you can see he isn't. Basically because the airplane flies down...and his eyes are looking to the side. :lol: And there are other parts too where he keeps "checking" someone out. Or at least that's what it looks like. One time he comes to the window and right away points straight ahead with his finger but he's again watching to the side and talks to the two kids that were with him and then QUICKLY points to the direction he is really looking at. And then he starts blowing kisses to that direction. Michael, Michael, Michael!! ;D :lol: :lol:

^ ah interesting
and could explain how he would have come to notice some certain 'someone' :scratch: makes sense :yes:

also noticed that he had Streetwalker placed on the SE of Bad just like he had Carousel placed on the SE of Thriller - gives me the picture of a girl he 'met' for an "instant" as the song says, and who dissappeared into the crowd, as the song says, then whom he later "watched" on the street, as many songs seem to indicate

I find it interesting that in both songs he brings up things he is presuming about the person's personality

in carousel he says,

"she's from a world of popcorn and candy, pony rides for a dime, little children laughing" and in Streetwalker he says, "you see, I never met a girl, just like you, come so easy don't you break my heart 'cause I love you"

btw (in light of a lot of fans from board to board talking about a prostitute in connection with that song) those words in Streetwalker are not the kind of thing you'd say to a prostitute who's "job" it is to "come so easy" anyway :ermm: (oh goodness no pun intended LOL gee wizz its late >> to self lol :smack: LOL) YALL KNOW WHAT I MEANT :angry: :lol:

so it seems he thought of Streetwalker as a "goody goody girl" (like in Mama's Pearl? lol) and someone he doesn't seem to feel so sure would be interested in him because in Carousel he talks about his life, "I'm from a world, of dissappointments and confusions" and in Streetwalker, he says, "Won't ya - give me some time, and repeats over and over again, "don'tcha, don'tcha, don't cha break my heart 'cause I love you" and the way he keeps repeating, "datgummit baby" makes it seem as though he's not sure he has a chance.

Now, that line in WBSS about the negligee :unsure: hmmmm sounds like he's fantasizing what would happen if she hadn't "walked away and pass him by"

just like he imagines peeling off her jeans like a tangerine in PYT 2008 and again, in the original PYT demo, he refers to her as a "prima donna"

OMG, StateOfShock!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: I totally got what you meant (and totally got the "second meanings" too...:lmao: :lmao: I know...shame on you, "sweet, innocent summer!!"! :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao:). And OMG yeah, the WBSS lyrics!!! :bugeyed "Wish I could tell you what I saw...." :lmao: :lmao: But there is s a part in that song that I totally love because it's really sweet: "But I love you...always comforted when thinking about you....I wanna bring back the night we shared and the look on your face....when you saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid....mama se mama sa ma macusa...." :lol: (Wonder which "look" on her face he meant though...Hmmm...:lmao: :lmao: )

Mike ain't playin'! He is serious. Ms. lady better take her vitamins. High potency vitamins, ginseng and grab the strawberries.

And oysters and chocolate and all...:lol:

Hi you guys,

I was just over at the Jackson Family forum and ran across this. Looks MJ and Janet collaborated on Janet's song "Can't B Good." It was posted by blueocean on 7/14/08.

Warning: MJ sounds gooooood. Really good. Delicious. He's opening the song the same way he did "Someone Put Your Hand Out." :wub: Then, he and Janet are trading off throughout the song. I have Janet's CD. I can tell this is a new version because the adlibs are different He's added his own.

Between 1:38 and 1:44 he says, "What's goin' on? What's happening to me?" Then Janet says "Promised myself I would never let this be." Around 2:52 they both say "Oooo, I think I'm falling in love again." Then, around 3:01 he says, "I tell myself I never would."

He sounds oh so sweet. This is one of those songs where you sit down, dim the lights and just listen.

Nothing sounds more beautiful than Michael Jackson in love. Enjoy.

:flowers:

Thanks a lot. That song always reminds me of someone I'd rather like to forget and now I'm just reminded of him again. :(Thaaaank you. :( :lol: I have Janet's album too and that song is nice because it's very "mellow". But actually....I don't think that is Michael singing...:scratch:The voice doesn't really sound like him...more like Janet's voice being altered in some way...:scratch:

Last edited:
why worrie who ever this is in the picture it looks like he has a good time being mj or simply a fake fooling his fans????????
and as for mj i ve always known he has his girlfriends kept in the dark somewhere lol

Last edited:
Sorry....what picture are you talking about? :scratch: :lol: *confused* :lol:

ooh my his voice In the Intro (Excited!!!) so Beautiful !
What a lovely song ,Thanks AllforMJ what a great find this Is...
you made my morning...

SOS, hahahahahahaha! You are SO bad!!

OMG, StateOfShock!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: I totally got what you meant (and totally got the "second meanings" too...:lmao: :lmao: I know...shame on you, "sweet, innocent summer!!"! :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao:).

:eek: no no ok see

"come" OVER (like to the car, ya knowww or the place the prospect is at) this is what they are "paid" to do, their "job")

THAT'S what i meant

their "job" is to bring themselves to the "client" on the street (at least i think it is :lol: )

so that being the case, he would not be questioning whether she would or not

:doh: :lol:

ok leaving well enough alone now :lol:

Back