Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

:eek: no no ok see

"come" OVER (like to the car, ya knowww or the place the prospect is at) this is what they are "paid" to do, their "job")

THAT'S what i meant

their "job" is to bring themselves to the "client" on the street (at least i think it is :lol: )

so that being the case, he would not be questioning whether she would or not

:doh: :lol:

ok leaving well enough alone now :lol:
Coming to you live from STATEof SHOCK, folks!!

:lol:

And about that song. That is a lay-him-down-on-the-floor-and-kiss-him-all-over song. :wub:

Haven't heard him sing that way in a while.

lol...MJ is romantic, he is so in love with this lady. Even though I said this already. But its true.

Coming to you live from STATEof SHOCK, folks!!

And about that song. That is a lay-him-down-on-the-floor-and-kiss-him-all-over song. :wub:

Haven't heard him sing that way in a while.

:wild: :lol:

Actually I think it's more of a.....No, forget it. :lol: I think I better not say it! :wild: :lol:

"I will not comment on that...I will NOT comment on that...summer you will NOT comment and "elaborate" on what kind of song it is in YOUR opinion...!!" :wild: :lol: :lol: I'm just gonna stay nice and keep mah thoughts to myself and not let my mind run free...:innocent: :lol: So...no comment! :D :lol: :lol:

(What's with this board today by the way...I've gotten the "server too busy" thing for the past 3 and a half hours!! ARGH!)

Ya know, we've been having this discussion since 5/08 about him being in love and hearing him sound like this just really confirms it. When he's in love he records songs like this.

Also, I kept switching back and forth between what's here online and my copy of Janet's CD and this version is different. He and Janet are taking turns singing the lines. The way Janet's version ends on her CD is different from the way this one ends. And the sexy sound being made in the background on this new version is Michael instead of Janet.

I love his voice. He really sounds nice.

Actually I think it's more of a.....No, forget it. :lol: I think I better not say it! :wild: :lol:

"I will not comment on that...I will NOT comment on that...summer you will NOT comment and "elaborate" on what kind of song it is in YOUR opinion...!!" :wild: :lol: :lol: I'm just gonna stay nice and keep mah thoughts to myself and not let my mind run free...:innocent: :lol: So...no comment! :D :lol: :lol:

(What's with this board today by the way...I've gotten the "server too busy" thing for the past 3 and a half hours!! ARGH!)
I totally agree with you. What he is thinking about is not Rated PG-13.

:yes:

Yah...Babe~~~

Mr.Jackson is very romantic...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

hahaha :hysterical::lmao: you're funny :D

haha and Yeah I agree with whoever said that what he was thinking or whatever was not PG13 :lol:.... I think AllforMJ said that???:D

PG-13? Nope, not the slightest.

He kicked it up some notches on us and we can't go there in this thread. The mods will have to come in here with Bleach, Mr. Clean, Ajax, Pine-sol, SOS Pads, a street sweeper and everything else to clean this thread if we start fully discussing where Mike just went.

Man, that's a nice visual of him though!! A really nice one. Baby is sexy. And his voice is a killer.

:wub:

Hey, you know what? From listening to this song, it sounds like he's been making a special effort to not fall in love with anyone and what's happening to him right now kinda took him by surprise. Like his mind was saying no, but his heart was saying yeah.

See this? It's right here.

I'll fight it if I can
But I don't know if I should

But you know what? He's not really fighting it. He's embracing it. That tone of voice says it all.

:yes:

Last edited:
Hi you guys,

I was over at the Jackson Family forum and ran across this. Looks MJ and Janet collaborated on Janet's song "Can't B Good." It was posted by blueocean on 7/14/08.

Warning: MJ sounds gooooood. Really good. Delicious. He's opening the song the same way he did "Someone Put Your Hand Out." :wub: Then, he and Janet are trading off throughout the song. I have Janet's CD. I can tell this is a new version because the adlibs are different He's added his own.

Between 1:38 and 1:44 he says, "What's goin' on? What's happening to me?" Then Janet says "Promised myself I would never let this be." Around 2:52 they both say "Oooo, I think I'm falling in love again." Then, around 3:01 he says, "I tell myself I never would."

He sounds oh so sweet. This is one of those songs where you sit down, dim the lights and just listen. Nothing sounds more beautiful than Michael Jackson in love.

Enjoy.

:flowers:
LOL I love that song, but it's Janet singing! :wub: I have her album lol, what they did is just slow down Janet's voice to make it sounds like Michael. :lol:

BUT yes, damn she sounds so much like Michael when slowed down. :bugeyed:lmao:pretty cool

Still love the song. :wub:

He kicked it up some notches on us and we can't go there in this thread. The mods will have to come in here with Bleach, Mr. Clean, Ajax, Pine-sol, SOS Pads and everything else to clean this thread if we start fully discussing where Mike just went.

Man, that's a nice visual of him though!! A really nice one. Baby is sexy. And his voice is a killer.

:wub:

Hey, you know what? From listening to this song, it sounds like he's been making a special effort to not fall in love with anyone and what's happening to him right now kinda took him by surprise. Like his mind was saying no, but his heart was saying yeah.

See this? It's right here.

:lol: true that!!they sure would have to clean it up if we discussed where Michael just went!!!Owwwwwwwwwww yeah his voice is a killer..Love it!:D

LOL I love that song, but it's Janet singing! :wub: I have her album lol, what they did is just slow down Janet's voice to make it sounds like Michael. :lol:

BUT yes, damn she sounds so much like Michael when slowed down. :bugeyed:lmao:pretty cool

Still love the song. :wub:
For a moment, I thought so too. Until I put Janet's CD into my portable CD player and listened through my head phones and then clicked play on the online version. They're different. It takes a little patients to find out, but after really checking it out, you will notice that the words have been changed in different parts of the song. And you will really notice the difference towards the end when you play them at the same time.

You can't just play it straight through to catch it all. You need both so you can press pause and play to try and match it up (i.e., stop and go). You're going to notice that you can't match it up on different parts.

Also, slowing it down should not cause the words to change. It should only cause the words on one to be said before or after the other.

I'll type it out when I get home. It's both Michael and Janet. But still check it out too so you can see for yourself. It will bring a nice smile to your face when you find out it's him.

:)

Last edited:
^^ wait...so who is singing?mj or janet? lol someone posted the song on this site right??where its a mix of mj and janet right?but they said to slow down janets singing and its mj??right?or no ? lol

^^ wait...so who is singing?mj or janet? lol someone posted the song on this site right??where its a mix of mj and janet right?but they said to slow down janets singing and its mj??right?or no ? lol

Above is Janet's original version. In this version the singing starts at :23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4LgB0ZsoA&feature=email

Here's the version with MJ and Janet. In this version the singing begins at :13. If this is just the other version played slower, the singing would start much later, not sooner. It seems like Janet starts singing around :38. From there on the take turn singing the various lines/verses.

Listen closely to the spoken words. One is MJ and the other is Janet. MJ sounds just like he does at the beginning of "Someone Put Your Hand Out."

Try matching up the words from beginning to end. In some places it can't be done and it's not because of the difference in speed.

Listen to the love sounds in the back ground. On the original version it's Janet. On the new version it's Michael.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that song up :D..I love that song along with the song 'LUV'..that song is soo good, and MJ also sang that song as well, he sounds good singing "LUV" :wub: anyways "can't be good" and "luv" is both from Janet's New CD.correct? but its hard to match Janet's version and MJ's version of "can't be good". i don't know? i'm :unsure:

Last edited:
^^^That was a very good insight queen g. thanks for sharing this with us!You made some very good points. esp. about streetwalker and how you made an example out of TWYMMF to explain this streetwalker.?? If that makes any sense?lol :X It seems like MJ's song lyrics connect with each other too!!!

Last edited:
^ hmmmmmmm Yes, it does, I agree. I just had a thought. If this is all "on point", I wonder if MJ would think the "lady friend" has been secretly telling fans what's up LOL. I say that trying to put myself in his place of what my "paranoia" level would be like in reading stuff no one can know except me and one other person (presuming she is indeed finally catching on) and God. i'm gonig with AFMJ on the propriety of this though, it makes sense in a certain kind of way...or maybe she's sorted it out with someone... I would say that should be understandable as well...this stuff is pretty deep, especially sorting through times past and as Ape eluded to prior, if she is indeed a single parent - she could probably use all the help she can get in the amount and quality of attention this merits.

queen_g, I found the post to be very sensible and yes an interesting read, lending explanation to why he wouldn't feel comfortable to approach her in a normal way during those initial stages of this relationship's development. I'm not sure about taking some of Michael's "storytelling" details literally though, some things I've noticed he seems to take a bit of "poetic license" to get his point across, however, I feel the principles of what you're saying ring as being on point and I agree with everything basically.

I just had an ironic epiphany stimulated by these posts

So if we follow this line of thinking that I have presented here, I would suggest he admired her from a far without her ever knowing it….for years. (think disguise). He very likely prayed to Jehovah to somehow make it work out one day. In the meantime, he had career goals and was mostly focused on those. He wasn’t ready to marry yet anyway. And then….one day, when he perhaps came back from being on tour, he goes to see her …and she is gone. She has quit her job, left her work place for good, and disappeared without a trace.

Last edited:
Itried to edit so that line that is missing could make more sense but system problems prevent it. Just that if they were on the same page spiritually, then something odd had to have caused her to "walk away" and not respond to him eg., as mentioned in Butterflies. If he was not sure how to approach her as queen_g suggests, then it could stand to reason why she "walked away". She obviously did not "see" him, in whatever form that took (which could explain why she "never knew" - never REALLY knew it was him. If she loves him for HIM and we all believe she does, then it makes sense that something went wrong that did not involve a simple exchange between the two. If it had, we would not be here splicing together song meanings. :lol: jmho

I just wanted to poke my head in here and say hi. I read all the posts since I've been away and it's all very interesting. There was something I wanted to say in response to something, but I had so much to read that I really can't remember anyways. So I'll leave it at hello and goodnight all. I'm sure glad you all are keeping the conversation here going because it's quite fascinating to read and try to wrap my head around anyways.
Oh one thing though SOS, you said something about you wonder how this might look to MJ and if he would feel paranoid about it thinking his lady is talking to fans? I suppose that could be possible but most of what we draw from is his own music mixed in with our own imagination, and maybe some feelings we have. If this lady were talking to fans about a relationship, then we probably would know more details rather than having to speculate (I think). I wonder if they are together yet or if we will know when they are. (k I'm off to bed :) nightnight)

Oh also you said in an earlier post that this thread could be a help to her. Who knows what this mystery womans life is like or if she has friends to talk with about it all or the possibilities. Maybe she wouldn't mention things to her family or close friends and needs some outlet. Maybe she has found confidants in the fan community who could help her see things clearly, or give good advice or even simply to befriend. It is possible.

Last edited:
Above is Janet's original version. In this version the singing starts at :23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4LgB0ZsoA&feature=email

Here's the version with MJ and Janet. In this version the singing begins at :13. If this is just the other version played slower, the singing would start much later, not sooner. It seems like Janet starts singing around :38. From there on the take turn singing the various lines/verses.

Listen closely to the spoken words. One is MJ and the other is Janet. MJ sounds just like he does at the beginning of "Someone Put Your Hand Out."

Try matching up the words from beginning to end. In some places it can't be done and it's not because of the difference in speed.

Listen to the love sounds in the back ground. On the original version it's Janet. On the new version it's Michael.
You're right.

:ermm: hm he says 'this can't be good' though

sounds pretty happy to me though :lol:

what a nice song! Thanks AllforMJ!

I just wanted to poke my head in here and say hi. I read all the posts since I've been away and it's all very interesting. There was something I wanted to say in response to something, but I had so much to read that I really can't remember anyways. So I'll leave it at hello and goodnight all. I'm sure glad you all are keeping the conversation here going because it's quite fascinating to read and try to wrap my head around anyways.
Oh one thing though SOS, you said something about you wonder how this might look to MJ and if he would feel paranoid about it thinking his lady is talking to fans? I suppose that could be possible but most of what we draw from is his own music mixed in with our own imagination, and maybe some feelings we have. If this lady were talking to fans about a relationship, then we probably would know more details rather than having to speculate (I think). I wonder if they are together yet or if we will know when they are. (k I'm off to bed :) nightnight)
Good point Ape! and I'm glad you said that.

Who knows if "they" are together or not. Its all interesting being able to see this as being a "true story". I never would have thought of any of this just by randomly listening to songs. I can imagine 'a' song being about 'a' person, and other songs being about other persons, but all these do seem to be forming a surprising and iinteresting string.

Its also true imho, that this could be all "art for art sake", even if he is "singing what he means". I do know a song writer or two, who make music based on past experiences, having no implications for the future. I also understand what AllforMJ is saying, that he sounds so happy. It may or may not be because of the person/s in the past. All kinds of (ultimately irrelevant) scenarios run through my mind of what could be making MJ happy now. Only God really knows for sure and He may be revealing it now in this thread, or may in the future via the press etc., so for now, and/or until the album comes out, we've got plenty to do using the stuff MJ has already done. :yes: If MJ does feel a bit "intruded upon" I will add that I feel for the most part, this is all for entertainment purposes only and you're right, his music is what has created it.

Last edited:
He has talked with his mother at this point and said, “The only way I will know that someone loves me for me is if they already have a name for themselves as a celebrity and have their own money.” He’s not believing that it could be possible that an everyday girl, like the streetwalker here, could convince him she loves him for him. You can see that this thinking is what paved the way for Lisa Marie Presley. It's like he thought of Lisa Marie one day and a light bulb went on….she fit his idea of what might work for him perfectly. She had her own money and fame. (And…she was cute. Ha.)
Somewhere along the way, it seems like he may have changed his mind about women having a name for herself as a celebrity. If this were not true, he would not have dated Shana who was a receptionist, or married Debbie Rowe.

Love knows no name or no fame. It just picks couples. Fame and fortune is not important to it because when people leave the earth, they can't take it with them anyway.

Also, if God sends someone to someone else and that person can tell that God is directing them, then they also know that He will punish them if they approach someone and are lying in His name, or enter the lives of others and are destroying them from within. They would be a fool to try it. Having God on your heels is worse than having a bill collector on you. There is nowhere on earth to run away from Him because He is the All-seeing and the All-knowing. He is Alpha and Omega. He's the beginning and the end. He is the Ruler of the universe. There's nowhere to go.

Furthermore, you cannot lie in His name anyway because He will not support you on it. The lies will produce nothing and in the end you will look like a fool and find yourself being dismissed. Only when you are saying what He has given you to say will it come to fuition. Only when you are doing what He has sent you to do will it enrich the life of the person whose life you have entered. Only when you are letting Him lead you will your steps help another.

If someone loves MJ for MJ, they won't ask him for anything, or try to take advantage of what he's built without their help. What he owns doesn't belong to them, it belongs to him. When they get dismissed for being self-serving, it will still belong to him, so why come in claiming what a person knows they did not create? That's stupid. I don't understand how some people think they can do that mess anywhere. I've always wondered what causes that type of thinking. Do you guys know? Cuz I really don't get it. lol

Also, FYI, the vast majority of the time, I don't even know I'm going to post this stuff. It just pops into my head and I start typing. This is how I know that God is a living God. Only He would know this stuff in detail. Like what I posted about Uri and the Rabbi. I didn't plan that ahead of time. I was about to leave work and go home and it popped into my head just before I was ready to leave. Remember, I was about to let the thread just close itself out, but then, that popped into my head so I went home and started typing. It's only after I finishing typing that I get a chance to see what it is. If it makes sense, I post it.

It's deep because it's done spiritually. It's the same way that MJ writes his songs. That's why when I read an interview where he was explaining it, I knew just what he was talking about. When something comes to you, you better start writing, typing or recording, because sometimes, just as quickly as it comes to you, it will leave. lol.

In a nutshell, it comes from having a relationship with God.

Gosh, I missed on so much since I kept getting the "server too busy" thing for HOURS....ARGH!!!!!! :( I'll try to "throw in my 2 cents" now...if this board will let me without giving me a tough time with technical difficulties! :lol:

He kicked it up some notches on us and we can't go there in this thread. The mods will have to come in here with Bleach, Mr. Clean, Ajax, Pine-sol, SOS Pads, a street sweeper and everything else to clean this thread if we start fully discussing where Mike just went.

OMG, that TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY cracked me up AllForMJ!!!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: But you're right....if we would have "gone there"...then they would have needed all that to clean up this thread..with Spic and Span and Brillo pads and all!! :lol: :lol:

I agree that this streetwalker is not the type that “works the streets.” He sees her as a nice girl. But what I am thinking is that he noticed her for the first time when she was walking down a street…one that led to her workplace, like a shop. After that first time, he would watch for her….and he would often see her walking down the street when she came in to her work area to start her shift, and when she got off her shift, too.

Ah, my mind has totally been "damaged" by this thread!!! :lmao: :lmao: I totally cracked up when I read "one that led to her workplace, like a shop"...because by the time I read "One that led to her workplace" I was already laughing and thinking "Like a streetcorner?". :hysterical: :hysterical: And when you wrote "When she came in to her WORK AREA to START HER SHIFT"....I was crying with laughter because all I could think of was a....well...you know..."a streetwalker". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Aaaah gosh, help me!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sooooorrryyyyyyyyy!!! :lol: No but seriously, I enjoyed reading your post Queen G. Some good points there. (And I can totally see all fans trying to walk like Tatiana now when ever MJ is around to "catch MJ's eye"... :doh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Good point Ape! and I'm glad you said that.

Who knows if "they" are together or not. Its all interesting being able to see this as being a "true story". I never would have thought of any of this just by randomly listening to songs. I can imagine 'a' song being about 'a' person, and other songs being about other persons, but all these do seem to be forming a surprising and iinteresting string.

Its also true imho, that this could be all "art for art sake", even if he is "singing what he means". I do know a song writer or two, who make music based on past experiences, having no implications for the future. I also understand what AllforMJ is saying, that he sounds so happy. It may or may not be because of the person/s in the past. All kinds of (ultimately irrelevant) scenarios run through my mind of what could be making MJ happy now. Only God really knows for sure and He may be revealing it now in this thread, or may in the future via the press etc., so for now, and/or until the album comes out, we've got plenty to do using the stuff MJ has already done. :yes: If MJ does feel a bit "intruded upon" I will add that I feel for the most part, this is all for entertainment purposes only and you're right, his music is what has created it.

I agree with Ape and StateOfShock....Good posts, both of you. And I do agree to the point that I often am thinking "I wonder what Michael would say if he saw this thread" , but I can't see how he would think the girl is "feeding the fans" with all this since all this is basically just "our imagination"...Unless one of you knows something I and the rest of us don't??! ;D :lol: Okay...who in here is with MJ?? ;D :lol: :lol: I mean, if our "speculation" was right, and there really would be some girl and we were really "hitting a nerve" with all this, THEN I guess MJ might freak out if he read this....I know I would! :lol: But again, it's just our speculation and imagination, so I think we have nothing to worry about :cheers:(Except MJ thinking we're a bunch of :tease:with too much time on our hands, if he ever reads this.) :lol:

^ hmmmmmmm Yes, it does, I agree. I just had a thought. If this is all "on point", I wonder if MJ would think the "lady friend" has been secretly telling fans what's up LOL. I say that trying to put myself in his place of what my "paranoia" level would be like in reading stuff no one can know except me and one other person (presuming she is indeed finally catching on) and God. i'm gonig with AFMJ on the propriety of this though, it makes sense in a certain kind of way...or maybe she's sorted it out with someone... I would say that should be understandable as well...this stuff is pretty deep, especially sorting through times past and as Ape eluded to prior, if she is indeed a single parent - she could probably use all the help she can get in the amount and quality of attention this merits.
queen_g, I found the post to be very sensible and yes an interesting read, lending explanation to why he wouldn't feel comfortable to approach her in a normal way during those initial stages of this relationship's development. I'm not sure about taking some of Michael's "storytelling" details literally though, some things I've noticed he seems to take a bit of "poetic license" to get his point across, however, I feel the principles of what you're saying ring as being on point and I agree with everything basically.

I just had an ironic epiphany stimulated by these posts

If she really loved/s him for him, and was]
I say this because if you think of it, an "everyday" girl, who lives in the "city" and walks as her primary mode of transportation, is accustomed to endulging people in the street one of two ways, either up-front or ... the opposite - she's out of there (there's too many crazy people walking around in the streets for there to be a lot of time for "analyzing" where some unfamiliar person is "coming from"), and a truly mentally/spiritually mature woman doesn't like the feeling someone is playing games with her, besides. If MJ's had been the first face she saw, he would not have to have worried about "what to say" because his familiar face would put her at ease and things would flow. Also, let's face it - - if she loves him for him (and we are sure she does and so is he) she would not just randomly "walk away" from him, she would not have been able to even if she somehow, doubtfully, would have wanted to.

Now, if its someone she truly cares for, for who they truly are, who has approached her, she would likely expect them to approach her as just that - who they are. Now, granted, someone in MJ's position would have no way of really knowing that. No way of being able to foresee that fact, so he puts a lot of "masterminding" into it when in reality, his familiar face would put her at ease right away.

Most women will pretty much STEP because in the streets, when people are not up-front, it tends to communicate "somebody's not being "for real", or "something's not right" unless a person stops and takes the time to analyze what may be "really" going on. Ironically, up front is the most expedient thing. This makes senes to me because if she "walked away" and "passed him by" and didn't "acknowledge his smile" it had to be in some figurative way, eg., it wasn't "really him" there, from her perspective, because if she loves him for him, that couldn't have happened in exactly that way.

Maybe thiis "fear" queen_g mentioned, that he may have had, of her being exactly like some everyday "fan" was not only unncessary, (presuming she was mentally mature etc.) but also an insult to her .... her maturity, spirituality, her intelligence, her love for him as a human being, and his attraction to her as well, as a unique and special individual. Where is the trust?!! :angry: :lol: j/k

Maybe she has wondered whether he really would want her to respond to him as simply one human being to another...

...or not. Some celebrities "need" people to respond to them the way their "ego" is used to. MJ said he "hates" ego though, so something tells me our man isn't that type. If this is all to be taken as the "story" it seems to be, then maybe these songs are his way? of giving everything and everyone (him and "her"), One More Chance (at love)

or maybe at this point, they are just "songs". Either way, it is fun, and romantic too.

Yeah, if MJ was trying to get some girls attention on the STREET...in a DISGUISE....no wonder if she'd freak out and WALK AWAY!! :lol: I mean, how many people would try to get to know some stranger from the STREET anyways? I know I wouldn't! :lol: Not even if they were NOT in a disguise and no matter how cute. It would just freak me out if someone was coming on to me on the STREET (and yes, it has happened enough of times and it's awful!). For some reason I just can't imagine MJ talking to some stranger on the street and falling in love with that person...especially if he knows NOTHING about her?! :scratch::lol: But then again...who knows! :lol: And I can understand MJ using disguises because it must be difficult to get to know anyone if people know it's him because there is going to be chaos, first of all, so it won't even be easy to get near anyone and second, it must be difficult to know if he can trust the girl and to know what she really thinks if she knows it's him. But then on the other hand...using a disguise "too long" with someone can bcome a problem too. Because then it could be the girl falls in love with someone who is not what she thinks he is. Or it can be that it won't get anywhere because, if you are in a disguise...you can't be truthful about who and what you are, and I can just imagine that you won't be able to answer her questions and I'd imagine it to be impossible to really get to know someone who is in a disguise. How can a friendship...or even "worse"....a relationship even have a chance if she can't get to know the person because he can't be truthful about himself?! So I agree with StateOfShock about the "insult" part....I mean, if I were talking to someone and woudl fall in love with him and then I'd get the feeling he isn't being truthful and woudl be playing games...I know I'd feel insulted too and would stop all contact with that person. I think that's only natural. Anyways...what was my point? :scratch: :lol: :lol: I can't remember...:doh: :lol: I guess I was just "ranting away"...:smilerolleyes: :doh::lol: :lol:

[/color]

You're right.

:ermm: hm he says 'this can't be good' though

sounds pretty happy to me though :lol:

what a nice song! Thanks AllforMJ!
Yeah, he's saying "This can't be good," but the way he's singing about it doesn't give the impression that it's bad. Also, he started off the song by saying "I can't believe I let this happen to me." It doesn't sound like a complaint.

Everything he's been singing lately shows that he is in love. He has been for a while. There's just no commotion right now so it's showing more.

Last edited:
Back