MJJ411: Updates in the John Landis Case (PAGE 8)

LeslieMJHu

Guests
Hello,

I will post my information in this topic approved by MJJCommunity Staff.

Leslie

Last edited:
Re: MJJ411: Mixed News

Updates from the last couple of days (source: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com ) :

Official "Thriller Live" Merchandises
Official "Thriller Live" merchandises has been released recently (January, 2009). You may order them from here:
http://www.flyingmusic.com/Shop

thrillermug.jpg

Michael Jackson Auditorium Still Covered

Unfortunately the letters on the "Michael Jackson Auditorium" in the King of Pop's former elementary school are still covered.

Recent video (November 4th, 2008):
http://se.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=3117052

2925348094_0b619593a4_b.jpg

Michael Jackson Owned Properties

I have made a research on Michael Jackson's known properties. Below you may see an overview:

Jackson Family home in Gary (Recent picture above)
According to the official papers the property's current total value is over $19.000 and owned by the Jackson Heirs Trust (Katherine and Joseph Jackson). Some sources says that Jackson bought the property back in early 2003. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.

Jackson Family home in Encino
The Jackson Family compound is worth around $3 million. According to the official papers, the home is owned by Jackson himself. There are no unpaid taxes on the property, but a $4 million mortage lien.

Katherine Jackson's home in Las Vegas
The property's title once bought by Michael to Katherine has been moved to the "Land Title of Nevada Inc." back in 2003 in Katherine and Joseph Jackson's bankruptcy case. According to several sources, Katherine still has the rights to stay in the home. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.

Neverland Valley Ranch
Jackson did not visit the famous ranch since his 2005 acquittal. The farm is owned by a joint venture between Jackson and Colony Capital (Sycamore Valley Ranch Company LLC) since late 2008. There are no unpaid taxes on the property, but a $24.5 million mortage lien.

Los Angeles property
Jackson reportedly owns a Century City hideout, but no further information is known about this property.

Rented mansions
According to the media reports, Jackson recently rents two mansions, one in Las Vegas and the other in Beverly Hills.

Gary.JPG

u had me worried there for a min lol is the home in gary only worth 19K? it can cost that for a conservatory here lol and re neverland i thought docs were filed saying there was no more debt on the ranch. after all the ppl that mj owed the money to now co own the place ie bought out the debt and then some. they cant owe money to themselves

Last edited:

Thanks for that info!!

Any castles laying about???

??? IM so confussed! Why is Michael Jackson Covered up???

what u mean by "covered up"? billie jean boy

??? IM so confussed! Why is Michael Jackson Covered up???

The school covered up Michaels name after the accusations
during his trial because of pressure from some of the parents
and they never uncovered it after his acquittal :(
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/2925348094_0b619593a4_b.jpg

This was the elementary school MJ attended as a child
and they dedicated and named the auditorium after him in
the 80's - Here is the video of the ceremony

The spokesperson for that school district said at the time that they would only leave it covered up "for the time being" until the case was over and MJ was exonerated. There is still a plaque in the school that has Michael's name and dedication, but that's it.

the mortage on Neverland doesn't exists any more-that's why he sold the property!
and Michael has a house in Las Vegas and one in California,somewhere in the north:)
thanks for the info:-D

cool has quite a few houses ...lovely :)

Thanks for the info, well that's great Michael doesn't have any unpaid taxes and things on any of these properties. I didn't know Mr. & Mrs. Jackson filed for bankruptcy, I guess you learn something new everyday.

Does anyone have the official documents saying that the Neverland mortage lien has been fully paid to Colony Capital?

Thanks.

there were documents either mentioned or posted at the time that showed the debt was paid off. they are certain docs that get filed saying the property is clear of debt.so would only be filed for that reason only. if colony has bought a % of the ranch then isnt it kinda obvious that the debt has been paid.

and fans in the L.A area should be doing something about that school. put some pressure on them to unblock the sign.

We should petition that they should uncover the sign because he was aquitted. You can't dedicated something to a person, and then take it back. That's not right.:(

Updates from the last couple of days (source: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com ) :

I have made a research on Michael Jackson's known properties. Below you may see an overview:

The property's title once bought by Michael to Katherine has been moved to the "Land Title of Nevada Inc." back in 2003 in Katherine and Joseph Jackson's bankruptcy case. According to several sources, Katherine still has the rights to stay in the home. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.

===================================

I read this and was confused - Katherine doesn't live in a home bought by Michael. She currently lives in a house bought by Janet and has since 2002.

The house they lived in during the 90's (bought by Michael) was lost as part of an issue with the Korean government.

The Korean gov't issue - caused the bankruptcy.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to verify that the LV rental is still a rental - I saw a yahoo real estate listing that says the house is for sale as of 12/17/08 - but can't confirm that within the realtor.com website.

thanx for the info you gathered and posted here
very interesting to me I didnt know some of them

They need to remove that cover of his name. The man is innocent. I mean, these people are disgusting.

the mortage on Neverland doesn't exists any more-that's why he sold the property!
and Michael has a house in Las Vegas and one in California,somewhere in the north:)
thanks for the info:-D

he didn't really "sell" Neverland

===================================

I read this and was confused - Katherine doesn't live in a home bought by Michael. She currently lives in a house bought by Janet and has since 2002.

The house they lived in during the 90's (bought by Michael) was lost as part of an issue with the Korean government.

The Korean gov't issue - caused the bankruptcy.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to verify that the LV rental is still a rental - I saw a yahoo real estate listing that says the house is for sale as of 12/17/08 - but can't confirm that within the realtor.com website.

Wow, for some reason I thought Michael's mom lived in the same house he lived in many years ago in Encino. I think it was the family home.

They still have the Encino (Los Angeles) family house - but when Katherine visits Las Vegas, she doesn't stay in a hotel, she stays in a house that Janet bought for her. So yes, you are correct also.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I've heard Michael has some property in europe also, around germany, swtizerland or so...

So stupid if they really hasn't uncovered the sign on the auditorium.

They still have the Encino (Los Angeles) family house - but when Katherine visits Las Vegas, she doesn't stay in a hotel, she stays in a house that Janet bought for her. So yes, you are correct also.

My 'Bad' - didn't realize they were only talking about Las Vegas!! lol

Re: MJJ411: Jackson Visits His Longtime Doctor

Jackson Visits His Longtime Doctor

Take a closer look at the picture.

Dr. Klein's office in Beverly Hills, next to the Mickey Fine Pharmacy. The same white painted walls and brown bricks.

It's been rumored that Michael Jackson's recent visits to a Beverly Hills medical center were somehow in connection with his longtime dermatologist.

Now I can confirm that Jackson visited Dr. Klein at least three times in the last 4 months.

On December 19, 2008 Jackson left Dr. Klein's office along with the doctor himself, however they have not been fully pictured together.

On the above taken picture from December 31, 2008 Jackson's car glints a "Mickey Fine Pharmacy" street ad. Mickey Fine Pharmacy can be found next to Dr. Klein's office in Beverly Hills. In the past Jackson was a frequent buyer at Mickey Fine Pharmacy.

MsSnoop: you might be right about the Las Vegas home issue.

Does anyone have the actual documents about the Neverland loan paid off?

Don't mean to be a party pooper or anything, but what do the details of Michael's properties have anything to do with us?? They are none of our affairs, so why must you feel you have to snoop? Or his doctor for that matter? We're always talking about respecting Michael's privacy and being mad that the paparazzi and the tabloids, etc. keep bugging him. Well what's worse, a snoop in front of your face, or a snoop behind your back?

Sorry, it just makes me mad. I like keeping up with Michael, also, but his musical and public life are one thing, and his private life and private matters are quite another. I know it's difficult to separate the two when his life is so public, but there's certain things that are just none of our business, you know? I wouldn't want everyone looking up all my real estate details and doctor details. There's a thing called confidentiality, and even if Michael is able to get that kind of agreement from the people he does business with, it ends up NOT being confidential, anyway because of paparazzi and snoopers. How in the world is that being very respectful?

I'm not trying to point fingers or anything. Not trying to be rude. Just stating something that is a huge issue. If we truly respect his privacy then we will just leave certain things ALONE. I'm guilty, myself, I know. But I've been doing some re-examination of how I relate to Michael in respect to his music, his life, and his privacy. I've had to take a step back and really look. There's that whole golden rule thing, you know? It really applies to everyone. Celebrities are NOT exempt from us treating them how we would want to be treated.

There. 'nuff said. If you don't like it, fine, you don't have to. Have a good day.

His name being covered is sooo awful...stuipd lies shouldn't have an impact on his legacy...so unfair!

Back