MJ cell phone with the new album??

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Hey, I was just wondering... Do you think that there will be a new "Michael Jackson cell phone", which contains the new MJ album, when the time comes? Wasn´t that the case with Madonna´s last album? Would be cool, though, since I have an old cell phone and would like to exchange it sometime in the future - hopefully with new great MJ music on it :)

:huh: Would be very cool but , lets just wait ..

awesome idea!
was there an actual madonna one? wow

That'd be a cool gimmick. I probably wouldn't buy it because I absolutely love my cell phone and wouldn't want another one.
Of course, in about 1-2 years time there'll be much better ones out... So if MJ waits that long to make a new album... Hm, I think I'm gonna call him and ask lol.

I allways expected a new Sony/Ericsson model coincide with Michaels new album. So my answer is yes, I think so.

Fun to see that you are all so positive about it. My original thought was to just put his new album on the phone, but it could also be possible to do something brand new out of it and create a brand new kind of "Michael Jackson cell phone" with new additional tracks and special written / composed ringtones. And, of course, a special MJ design on the phone. This wouldbe something brand new and could possibly become the "bestselling cell phone of all times", too! lol :)

Fun to see that you are all so positive about it. My original thought was to just put his new album on the phone, but it could also be possible to do something brand new out of it and create a brand new kind of "Michael Jackson cell phone" with new additional tracks and special written / composed ringtones. And, of course, a special MJ design on the phone. This wouldbe something brand new and could possibly become the "bestselling cell phone of all times", too! lol :)

Imagine, if they made short ring tones of the new album (not all the songs or all of the songs just 15 seconds or so) available a month before the album was released!!

That could be the best advert ever!!!

Imagine, if they made short ring tones of the new album (not all the songs or all of the songs just 15 seconds or so) available a month before the album was released!!

That could be the best advert ever!!!

Lol, yeah, that would probably be THE best ad, no doubt. Just imagine how many MJ fans there are out there. And if the only way to get snippets from the new music was to buy this MJ phone, how many had NOT bought it? :)

It would def be amazing for Michael, but just imagine how it would turn out for the producer of the phone which MJ decided to work with! I would think that it would be the best-selling phone in a loooooooooooooong time :)

I sure would like to have that mobile :)

Lol, yeah, that would probably be THE best ad, no doubt. Just imagine how many MJ fans there are out there. And if the only way to get snippets from the new music was to buy this MJ phone, how many had NOT bought it? :)

It would def be amazing for Michael, but just imagine how it would turn out for the producer of the phone which MJ decided to work with! I would think that it would be the best-selling phone in a loooooooooooooong time :)

Isn't Norway the home of Nokia??

I would vote for the iPhone but it is a bit on the expensive side. :)

Isn't Norway the home of Nokia??

I would vote for the iPhone but it is a bit on the expensive side. :)

Uh-oh..
If it would be released by Nokia or Mac, I couldn't get one.:no:
Most of cellphones here are made by LG and Samsung.
How about Michael Jackson pod touch?:D

sounds like a cheap gimmick. i'll just stick to the album. and if i have to buy an entire phone to get 12 songs or bonus tracks, sorry i'll pass.

The iphone is soo bad!

Bad camera, bad features, difficult to use, very bad to write messages on. BAD BAD BAD!!

Luckily I have sold mine again, and got a good Nokia instead!

I can't find 1 good thing to say about the iPhone! - Other than the music part.

I'm probably too old for not getting excited about an MJ phone. :D I like phones as phones and music on a CD. :punk:
Nokia is originally from Finland.

hehe love my iPhone! The iPod on it is awesome, the App store is purrrrfect! Love to see MJ iPhone apps! Or an iPhone preloaded with his video's!

i have everything on my phone lol the videos and all songs and demo s and wallpapers but i would mijnd to have a actual michael jackson telephone where the videos have better quality then the poor 3gp that i have lol

I download a lot of music from Amazon and iTunes, but when it comes to artists I really like, nothing beats good-old uncompressed CD-audio.

I don't care. I just want an album. It could come with a bag of condoms if it wants to. All I care about it the music!!!!!:smilerolleyes:

The iphone is soo bad!

Bad camera, bad features, difficult to use, very bad to write messages on. BAD BAD BAD!!

Luckily I have sold mine again, and got a good Nokia instead!

I can't find 1 good thing to say about the iPhone! - Other than the music part.

Couldn't disagree more, I wuv mine! :wub:

I don't care. I just want an album. It could come with a bag of condoms if it wants to. All I care about it the music!!!!!:smilerolleyes:

You should care about condoms, too...

I think the better idea would be a 8 Gb memory cards with the new album included. Like you couldnt remove or copy it from the card. Just listen. And if you liked the album and wanted to have it elsewhere you should buy a normal copy.

I think the better idea would be a 8 Gb memory cards with the new album included. Like you couldnt remove or copy it from the card. Just listen. And if you liked the album and wanted to have it elsewhere you should buy a normal copy.

ooo thats a good idea. a phone would be soo cool. ive been wanting to get a new one and my 2 year contract is coming up so that would be perfect :p

Back